Writing Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The truth behind your lies.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

The truth behind your lies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth behind your lies.   The truth behind your lies. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:23 am

Prologue.

Susie Bartholomew ran and ran, not daring to look back into the dark eyes that followed her everywhere as she stepped on every twig, and every leaf. Making a snap! and a crunch. Which only raised her stress level even higher, Her perfect bouncy blonde hair was finally a mess, beads of sweat falling off her forehead, and dirt all over her to revealing clothing. She ran in her heels, not the best thing to run to fast in. She was determined, she wouldn't stop. She heard the man behind her, breathing heavily, only walking in a steady and eerie pace right behind her. She braced herself any moment know, that this moment right here might be her last.

She took in the scenery, a dark gloomy forest, the clouds dark and gray, a rainstorm slightly coming in. The sun was hidden beneath the clouds, and the wind was blowing ferociously. Twigs were falling off branches, and landing on the ground, only to be crushed by the tip of her heel. Mist covered, you could only see a good 5 inches in front of you. The waters around her were dark,and green, filled with a lot of algae. The fish were dead, and few deer amongst the animals actually here showed their faces, and a couple gun shots would go off, and a bird would fall dead to the forest floor.

As she ran, it was time for some things to come to an end. She finally followed a dirt road, not knowing she was just walking into the mans trap. She didn't know all this eerie, horrifying scenery would be the last, of her wonderful, what seems like perfect life. As she ran, she reached a dead end, "Road goes no further" a sign read, with a few signs of graffiti on it. This was the end. Her journey to heaven. She turned around, clutching her tight white tee-shirt. "P-please." She said, raising her hands "L-let me go."

"I'm not gonna hurt you, Susie." The man said, laughing and running his hands down her sides, and stopping at her hips. Susie jerked back. "Don't worry." He said, coming behind her and moving her soft blonde hair away from her neck, and he leaned down, smelling it. "So sweet."He murmured, pressing his mouth to it, his small mustache running against it. She shivered "What do you want from me." Susie said,showing no fear, but dying inside. "All I want." The man said. He gripped her arms. "Is you."

And thats when the piercing scream came, not just moments after, but later that night. The painful night of Susie Bartholomews death. But shes not gone, no no no. She won't rest till her killer is put to justice. And thats just what I did.

I'm Amanda St. Clair. Average student to the eye, but so much more.

Back to top Go down
http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

The truth behind your lies. Empty
PostSubject: The truth behind your lies.   The truth behind your lies. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Chapter One

It's funny how the little things in life, can lead to drastic things. Like a small rumor on how your eyes were closed during your school picture, and then you go certifiably insane from thinking how bad you look. Or maybe how you have a few split ends in your hair, and you just go all out and cut most of your hair out, worried split ends are showing. Well, okay the point is, people worry about so many things, and its funny. Hilarious. It makes us roll on the floor laughing just thinking about it. Heh... to far?

Amanda St. Clair groaned loudly as the sound of her radio blared through her small room. "And this just in, Susie Bartholomew is..." Amanda perked up, hearing the most popular girl in schools name on the radio "Are you fucking kidding me. Shes everywhere. I can't escape her!" Amanda said slamming the off button on her alarm. If you can't tell already, Amanda hates Susie with burning passion. Ever since little miss popular came to Omaha, all the attention was to her. Everything was Susie, boys liked Susie, girls wanted to be Susie, teachers favorite Susie, parents wanted their kids to be friends with Susie. SUSIE. SUSIE. SUSIE.

Amanda sighed, looking at herself in a full length mirror. Amanda wasn't ugly, right? No. She was... average. She wasn't one of the perky blondes on a football team. She was a dark chocolate brunette, her hair looking like a birds nest right now. She had piercing sea blue eyes, and tan skin. She was about 5'6 and she didn't have THAT bad of a figure. She stepped to the side, and lifted her shirt half-way up and examined her stomach. She looked at her chest, and compared it to Susie's. She sighed, letting her shirt drop back down.

She walked down and into the bathroom, and stripped her pajamas off and took a shower, singing obnoxiously loudly and horribly in the shower, her voice cracking on some notes. She nodded her head, belting them out as she cleansed her hair. She grabbed for the Strawberry Shampoo, and minutes after washing her hair with shampooo, she grabbed the Conditioner. She washed her body with Green Apple Body Wash, and then turned the shower off and stepped out.

She ran to her room, water dripping down. "HONEY. HURRY UP, I NEED TO GET TO WORK, AND YOUR BROTHER AND YOU NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL!" Their mom screamed, and she rolled her eyes "KAY!" Amanda screamed dropping her towel, and running to her drawers. She grabbed a pair of loose shorts, short but not short shorts. They were baggy and loose, and wrinkled. She put those on, and then put on her bra. She grabbed a black swoop neck tee-shirt that was tighter then her shorts, but again slightly loose. She slipped on her cruddy white sandals and ran to the bathroom, were she dried her hair, and swiped on Mascara, Eyeliner, and eyeshadow. "Here we go." She said quietly, running downstairs and to school.

As she arrived at school, news vans lined up and down the student parking lot. "What the hell." Amanda said, driving and parking into one of the only spaces available. She stepped out, and a reporter ran towards her "Were you friends with Susie Bartholomew?!" He called out, sticking a microphone in her face. "Uh.." She didn't have time to answer before another question was poured out "What are your thoughts of her death?" Amanda stopped "Her death, what?" The principal came running out "Shoo! Shoo, or I will call the police and you will have be arrested for trespassing during school hours!" They didn't leave, you could tell, but more like hid in their vans. "Mrs. Puckersin." Amanda said, "What are they talking about."

Mrs. Puckersin hesitates "Amanda, we will discuss this in the next five minutes." And she turned on her heel, and stomped away, getting prepared for an announcement that would changer the students of Beadle High forever. Amanda stood there, frowning and walking into class, police men in the building, examining Susies locker. Kids were chattering loudly, and a police was leading them into the gymnasium. Amanda walked into their, and sat down.

"Students of Beadle." The principal said, coughing "We have a tragic accident that has came amongst us, fellow students." People coughed, some whined, others looked confused, like Amanda. "Susie Bartholomew was a deeply loved student here at Beadle. Head of the cheer leading team, leading us to victory in the cheer leading state championship, vice president, on the prom committee, and a beautiful girl." The principal hesitated, taking a deep breath "Susie Bartholomew was found dead and raped as of yesterday morning, Sunday at 6:20 am. She went missing on Saturday, after not coming back from Noah Hay's 'raging' party." Amanda turned her head to Noah, as did everyone else. Noah was the popular GUY. Cute, charming looks, with a nice cool mysterious exterior layered. People were sniffling, others were just breaking down crying, like the cheer leading group. Even teachers. "Police are here to question most of you. Were not pointing fingers, but we need to find out who killed Susie Bartholomew. Any further details will be kept amongst the police, and the school board. We will notify you when a killer is found."

Amanda hadn't cried. She was shocked though, but forced herself to not let tears fall. As she stood up, and walked to her locker, which was of course right net to Susie's, she swore she felt a chilly surface around. Like somebody was watching her. She looked around, but saw nobody. She opened her locker and stuffedher books in her locker. SHe looked up and she dropped her books loudly, gasping. She looked around, but nobody was near her. She swore to god she just felt a cold hand on her shoulder. Amanda frowned and picked her books up and rushed to the bathroom, and put her books on the counter near the sink, and sighed, looking at the reflection of herself. She squinted "What the hell." She murmured, moving in closer, and... what was that? Oh... oh my god.

It was none other then a fine refletion of Susie Bartholomew herself, living and breathing.

"What the fuck." Amanda screamed, looking around "Your alive! Oh my god, you filthy little bitch! Everyone thinks your dead and!" Susie frowned shaking her head, and walking closer. "I am dead." Susie said, in a sweet imaginative voice. "How are you..." Susie sighed walking through Amanda, leaving Amanda ALL goosebumps, shivering. "What the fuck was that? Some damn wizard trick? Your some fucking wizard now?" Susie frowned, "Oh shut up Amanda, you know what I am." Amanda hesitated. "No." She said "Your not a.." Susie crossed her hands over her chest, tightly. Something Susie always did to make her boobs appear bigger "I'm a ghost." Susie said simply. "Your the only one that can see me." Amanda frowned. "Why me??" Susie said, "Hell if I know. I have been walking around these schools, TRYING to get everyones attention, and I get stuck with the fucking nerd." She murmured. Amanda frowned "Nice seeing you, Susie. Now go drop dead... again." Amanda said picking her books up "Wait!" Susie screamed. Amanda sighed "What do you want?" Irritation filled her voice.

"I need your help." Susie said. "I won't rest until my killer is found." Susie said looking down "You need to help me." Amanda looked at her, hesitating. "And if I do?" Susie smiled, "Then I'll die peacefully to heaven." Amanda looked down "Deal." She said, reaching her hand out, and hesitated "Oh yeah, right. Ghost. Got it, can't shake hands."

Little did Amanda know that this was going to be one of the biggest life changing things EVEER.

Last edited by Admin Bunneh on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net

The truth behind your lies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writing Monsters :: Stories-
Jump to: