Writing Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Characters   Characters EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:33 pm

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~

Who Are You?
Full Name: "Janette Elizabeth Dean, but my given name is Cassandra."
Nicknames: "Call me nothing, but Janette. Call me Cassandra, and the last thing you'll see is my fist holding a knife."
Gender: "Female, obviously. Do I have the name of a male, or are you just that stupid?"
Birthday: "August 01 1993"
Age: "I tell everyone I am twenty, but really I'm eighteen."
Mom: "Angelica Catherine Dean."
Dad: "Who knows, I haven't seen that man in ages. I will be surprised if he is even alive, from the way momma dropped him out on his ass. Mom says hes looking for us, which is why we move so much."
Where did you grow up?: "I was in an alley. How lovely, right? I was raised in several places. I haven't had the same home for more then a month, cause dads was looking for us. He still is."

What Are You Like?
Personality: Janette is a feisty girl. She doesn't take no for an answer, and won't stop until she feels shes gotten her point straight, or has got what she wants. Janette is very trustworthy with secrets, but tells none of her own. She acts like she doesn't feel one bit of emotion, besides pain. She doesn't know what love feels like, or what happiness feels like. Its rare to see Janette smile. Janette has a short temper, and will lose it out if you bug her. Shes always been an outsider, never had a lot of friends. Girls only liked her because people wouldn't dare get into a fight with someone friends with this girl. She can be very outgoing sometimes, but never jumpy happy go lucky. She looks down on most things, and people. When it comes to people, shes not one of those girls who will return the smile when an old innocent lady smiles at her. She hates people. Never liked them. She can only trust few boys as well, and is afraid of becoming friends, fear of losing them like she lost her father.
Favorite/theme song:
My Immortal - Evanescene
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
Concrete Angel - Martina McBride
What did you do to get into prison: "What haven't I gotten in prison for? Assaulting 5 cops, 2 robbery's, which in my case was for saftey, 9 murders, 13 breaking and enterings, and 6 antons, 7 drug dealing. As we speak, I'm probably doing something illegal. I'm surprised I'm not dead yet."
History: Janette has a tough life as a child, and its been held for her forever. Janette was in her mothers stomach when her mom was just 16, and her father was 18. Her father left her mom, and also robbed her mom. Her mom was a drinker, a smoker, a druggie, did everything while Janette was in her stomach. She was drunk when Janette was born, and Janette was a miracle baby. A baby that should have been dead. She was born in the raging club, right there on the dance floor. Janette lived in fear, and misery for her whole life, cause her father was back. And drunk as ever. She had never seen her father without some kind of illegal drug, or beer in his hand. Or a gun. Her mother and Janette had moved constantly from place, to place everytime her father found out where she lived. Her father was trying to steal Janette back, and her mother wouldn't let that happened. Janette ran away from her house so many times, and always came home to her screaming, or crying mom. She lived in tears, in anger, with no sober parent around. No wonder this girl doesnt know the definition of happiness, she practically lived in a funeral.

Love Life?
Married To: "Ugh, you sicken me! Like me, Janette Dean, would marry some freak here. Especially, at a time like this!"
Children: "You sicken me." Matthew
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "I don't want to talk about it."
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: "Is that any of your buisness on who I would love? Please."
Your type: "My type? My type is the opposite of you. Not nosy, and understands my pain. Knows what I went through. I want a man that is not like my father, but all men are just sickening to this country we call our home."
Fiancé: "No, and I'm not planning on placing a ring on my finger."
Sexual Orientation: "I'm straight as a line, is that a problem?"

What Do You Look Like?
Hair color: "I have fiery red hair. My mother said it fit my fiesty personality. I got it from my dad . . ."
Eye color: "A light baby blue. People say I have big blue bambi eyes. I usually end up stabbing a knife through them."
How Tall are you: "How nosy are you, excatly? I'm guessing you want to know if I have to go to the bathroom also? I'm 5'6."
Tattoos: "I have a tattoo on my side stomach on the left, but it wasn't my choice to get it. My mother did it. It was supposed to make me look a bit of innocent. (Instead of those colors. Its black and red.)

Characters IMG_0526

Piercings: "I have my belly button is pierced, and two piercings in my ear."
What you look like: Janette has fiery red hair, it goes down to her mid chest. It swoops over half of her bambi blue eyes, and her eyelashes are naturally long. Shes tall and curvy, and has long legs. Shes taller then most girls, but still shorter then most guys. Shes built, and has a four pack.

Characters Stacy2

Who Are You?
Full Name: "Sean. So what, I don't know my last name. Is that SUCH a problem?"
Nicknames: "Does it LOOK like my name could be turn into something shorter?"
Gender: "Male. Obviously. If I was female, my name wouldn't be Sean."
Birthday: "June 23rd 1994"
Mom: "Elizabeth. That its all. I don't know the rest."
Dad: "The only name that man has is the Devil"
Where did you grow up?: "Where did I grow up? Nowhere really. I was left on my own as a young boy. I grew up everywhere. A box, most of my life."

What Are You Like?
Personality: Sean is one of the more observant quiet guys. He knows almost everything about everybody in one silence glance, or the blink of an eye. He knows your personality, not your past. Hes judgmental, but doesn't really try and stick up for what he believes in. He has a short-temper, which was the result to being here. He isn't shy though, he just hates speaking to... well people in general. Really, he makes friends with girls the easiest, buts never had more then friends. He hates guys that treat girls like their puppets, and will tell them off right when he gets the chance. Sean is protective over friends, and loved ones. He is happy with what he gets, and pays attention to his surroundings. He knows how to use EVERY word against you, and use everything around him as a weapon. Even paper could be a weapon to him, but you won't find that out unless you tick him off. And we wouldn't want that.
Favorite/theme song:
When I'm Gone - Eminem
Cleaning Out My Closet - Eminem
Right Through Me - Nikki Minaj
What did you do to get into prison: "I tell people to get away from me when they ask, but I suppose since I already told you everything I can tell you this. I got in for murdering my baby sister, oh boo hoo I'm so cruel. Yeah. I know. Thanks for telling me. I got in trouble for illegal drugs, acid, cocaine, all that stuff, oh and then there was when I killed a cop with my bare hands. The life leaving her body was music."
History: Sean was born in who knows where, it smelled, there were gang bangers running around, and homeless people begging for change. His mother was abusive, and his father was an assaulter, and a murderer. When Sean was born, he watched his father sexually assault his mother, and kill her with just a single knife to her neck, her head being cut out. Seans eyes opened to his mothers head just falling in the green mucky water, such a nice sight for a 30 second year old, I can't think of anything better. When Sean was seven, his father did his first assault on Sean, touching him places (fkjfhsd.), Seans father threatened that if he told anyone, Sean would be killed, and all of his little friends. Sean doesn't make friends now, afraid that he will tell them. Sean was assaulted for 2 more years, until he turned eleven and he was at the pool, his father just dropped him in the pool, and left. Zoomed off on his motorcycle. Sean lived on his own forever, committing his first crime when he was 12, his first murder. Which was killing his little sister, 8 at the time. She was the perfect child, good grades, best friends, everything she wanted. So, revenge was needed. And revenge went to far. It was just supposed to knock her out, but it killed her. And then when a cop found him hiding out in a box, he killed the women cop with his bare hands. Hes been on the run, afraid of everyone.

Love Life?
Married To: "Women and men shouldn't trust me."
Children: "I would need a girl or boy, but I just kill them."
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "Never. I never allowed myself."
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: "No... Just no."
Your type: "My type? Someone... Someone thats talkative, can actually keep a conversation going. Not leave me having to talk so much. Actually, my type is nobody, cause nobody should love me."
Fiancé: "No, and I'm not planning on placing a ring on my finger."
Sexual Orientation: "I'm bisexual. Love men, and women. Is that a problem? It shouldn't be."

What Do You Look Like?
Hair color: "I have slightly messy dark chocolate brown hair."
Eye color: "Same as my hair, dark chocolate brown. Slightly hazel around.""
How Tall are you: "I'm 6'3. I get my tall feature from my father. The 'devil'. Remember?"
Tattoos: "I have a tattoo in big red letters across my back that says The Devil Child. It has red horns on each end."
Piercings: "One ear is pierced."
What you look like: Sean has dark chocolate brown hair, always in a regular messy style. His eyes are the same as his hair, with a thin line of hazel around them. Hes got normal features, and his side smirk is the only smile he uses."

Characters Jhbanner2

~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?

Name: Ian Somerhalder {don't judge my obsession <3}
Age: Real age, is about 2,456. Human age though, is eighteen.
Species: Vampire.
Siblings: None, but I'm sure they wouldn't enjoy me sucking the life out of them.
Crush: Yeah, totally. I'm in love? -sarcasm fills his voice-
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife: Does it seem a person could love such a monster?
Children: No. Never.
Personality: Ian is cold hearted, and never searched a damn to give. He doesn't care about peoples feelings, but his overprotective of all girls, shape or form. It doesn't matter. Bad past lead to his feelings towards other guys, and hes just one of those loners, doesn't really hang out with anybody, doesn't belong anywhere. He speaks in dark tones, and is very mysterious, one of the things is why girls just come crawling back to talk to him. Hes tough, and never gives up in what he believes in. He is very active, and never inside a lot. He knows how to control himself most of the time, but if you can't then you better watch out. He has a short temper. VERY short temper. He isn't afraid to go off on you, the minute you say something, and trust me you will regret getting Ian mad at you. Just stay about 100ft AWAY from him when he is angry, got it? good.
Looks:
Characters Tumblr_logbd817PG1qjjzkno1_500
Theme Song:
Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park

Name: Allie Christine Sprout
Species: Human.
Siblings: Only Child.
Crush: Maybe out there, but I'm not really looking.
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife: I don't know, maybe sometime.
Children: No.
Personality: Allie isn't the meanest girl out there, but is not some rude girl either. She is athletic, participating in basketball, soccer, dance, cheer, gymnastics, and track. She will fight to the death to get what she wants. It's funny that shes athletic, but one of the clumsiest girls you will ever meet. She trips over air, for god sakes. She is kind of shy when it comes to making friends, and everyone. She gets along with most adults, and isn't girly at all. She refuses to wear skirts, or dresses. Usually washed up jeans, and tee-shirts. Stutters when shes embarrassed, and can't speak up to big crowds.
Looks:
Characters Tumblr_lomsg38qyq1qada99o1_500
Theme Song:
My Immortal - Evanescene

Name: Travis Thomas Starr
Species: Werewolf.
Crush: Why setlle for just one?
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife: Hahahaha, cute.
Children: No.
Personality: Travis is the boy who your dad warned you about. The baddest guy around this state, and nobody to stop him. H elikes to get introuble, from if its not doing homework, to blowing up things. It gives him a thrill, nothing else does. Hes a player, big time. He reels you in with that cute side-smirk, and that sillky brown hair, and piercing chocalote eyes. He seems nice, and shy at first, quiet and sincere. But then you fall in love with him, and it all goes down. He makes you feel like the only girl in this world, like he only loves you, and only you nobody else. Hes tempting, and seductive. He is VERY persuasive, hard to say no. He doesn't give a damn about ANYBODYS feelings, and is totally full of himself, its all about Travis.
Looks:
Characters Tumblr_lj1sx19f6M1qgwfc5o1_500
Characters Tumblr_ll9ikd2dzY1qecf7f
Theme Song:
Bad Boy

Name: Janette Catherine Bartholomew
Species: Witch.
Crush: No thank you.
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife: No.
Child/Childern: Ew.
Personality: Janette is a feisty girl. She doesn't take no for an answer, and won't stop until she feels shes gotten her point straight, or has got what she wants. Janette is very trustworthy with secrets, but tells none of her own. She acts like she doesn't feel one bit of emotion, besides pain. She doesn't know what love feels like, or what happiness feels like. Its rare to see Janette smile. Janette has a short temper, and will lose it out if you bug her. Shes always been an outsider, never had a lot of friends. Girls only liked her because people wouldn't dare get into a fight with someone friends with this girl. She can be very outgoing sometimes, but never jumpy happy go lucky. She looks down on most things, and people. When it comes to people, shes not one of those girls who will return the smile when an old innocent lady smiles at her. She hates people. Never liked them. She can only trust few boys as well, and is afraid of becoming friends, fear of losing them like she lost her father.
Looks:
Characters Tumblr_ljx0amLdTk1qi64iuo1_500
Theme Song:
Miss Bipolar - BOTDF
Back to top Go down
http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net

Characters
Page 1 of 1