Writing Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING Empty
PostSubject: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Welcome to Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked. We do hope you enjoy your stay...

Last edited by Your-Guardian-Angel on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeproleplaying.forumotion.com
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Background School Story
Alecai's Reform School is a nice sized boarding school on a desolate island. It only accepts a few teens at a time. It's not widely known, but a brochure is sent out to certain people the school wants to admit. If the parents fill out the application and are accepted, their child is shipped off the next week. Once their child is decided cured of their evil they are free to go home. All of the teenagers who went in came out straight as a line and were extremely well behaved. They never did anything wrong ever again in their lives.

Present School Story
The school isn't as famous as it would be if it let in more students, but then it wouldn't be strictly VIP. Haha. Not very many people know of it but if they get the brochure, their kid is going. This school takes any type of teenager and makes them very different. They like to take teens with all different pasts, some teens might even be normal, but they like to find people to take to their island. They like to use the normal ones to straighten out the worse ones. Murderers aren't allowed though because that's just too dangerous......

A Few Things
Since the school is on a desolate island there is no phone service but they do get power from a special plant further into the island. So there are no calls made anywhere or recieved from anywhere.

Your Story
You are one of those delinquit teenagers always out breaking laws and all. You got sent off to this reform school and show up with several other teenagers on the first day ready to have a tour of your new home. Little do you know, this school breaks more laws then you ever could have.

Last edited by Your-Guardian-Angel on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Rules
What I say goes.
No OOC fighting.
No being your own romantic partner.
Use fades to black.
Make a guy for every girl and a girl for every guy.
No powerplaying.
No godmodding.
I'll add more rules as I think of them.

Last edited by Your-Guardian-Angel on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Skelly

Name:
Personality:
History:
Looks:
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 pm

My Charries

Editing!

Name: Nick
Gender: I think you should check for me. I promise you'll like what you see. Wink
Personality: I don't think you want to know. Nick is the most perverted guy alive. He is a major player, huge flirt, charming, flattering, total fake. Some girls don't mind when he goes because he was great to be with but others are crushed and destroyed. He gets everything he wants and would be a perfect con man if he wasn't pretty rich already. Once he sets his sights on a girl he doesn't stop until he gets her which usually doesn't take too long with his bullcrap promises and all that lovey crud. He's sharp and rude and picks fights and is very cocky and reckless. He never directly breaks laws but he bends them occasionally and always breaks rules adults make. He has been to every hotel with every girl and probably has a child out there somewhere. His parents disowned him because who wants their son to come home drunk with a million used condoms every night? It was his old grandma who sent him here. He's a legal adult but since his grandma keeps him in her will he decided to go to the island for her.
History: Nick grew up like every normal boy but got messed up when he had his first girlfriend. He liked her for a few days until they kissed then he was done with her and started to like a new girl. What started out with kissing ended up with sex. Now he kisses the girls lots of times but leaves when he's had his fill of sex.
Looks: I have a picture. I will post it tomorrow.

Name: Alexa
Personality: Alexa is a quiet girl. She is observant but often goes unnoticed. Shes pretty funny once you get to know her but she doesn't trust anyone and will always challenge you. She's smart and sly and quick but not particularly strong. She has incredible aim from years of practice and is slightly boyish. She's not a tomboy though but doesn't wear pink dresses or floofy skirts and stuff like that.
History: Alexa was born into poverty and only had a mom. She never knew her dad. Her mom died when she was fourteen and she would live in furniture stores at the mall andsteal from grocery stores. She was caught sleeping on a couch at a store by a security guard a few weeks ago and was sent to live with a foster family. The family was kind and had many children they cared for. To show her thanks for them taking care of her she stole jewelery from a snobby girl at school she pretended to be friends with and sold it to give some money to her foster parents. Later on she was found out and brought to court by the rich brat. She was sentenced for stealing other things that she never took from the family and had three months in juvy. After that she was sent to the reform school.
Looks: I will get her a picture tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:11 am

Simple Form until later on, it's 1 in the morning, give me a break.

Name: Angelina Saint Claire

Name: Mitchell Thomas Nejuar. (oh yes. Mitchell. Get excited.)
Back to top Go down
http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:30 am

Nick
I walked off the boat onto the island with my swagger. Gotta be some bad girls runnin round this place somewhere. Always have to keep up my charm. I strode towards the big dude who owned the place. Dr. Alecai. I was wearing a t shirt and shorts and my hair was sloppy like usual.

Alexa
The captain of the boat shoved everyone off towards the owner of the facility. I let my hair fall over my eye as we trudged towards him. I didn't feel like I belonged here. Then again, I don't really belong anywhere. I bit my lip and peered up at the burly man, probably in his forties.

Dr. Alecai
"Welcome ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, to Alecia's Reform School! You are very lucky to be here today instead of jail or juvy. If you'll enter through the metal doors right behind me there will be a nurse to lead you to the dormitory section of the building. There you will all be assigned a room and allowed the rest of the day to get used to your new home. There are certain areas you are not allowed in and they are guarded by security guards. They have guns and lasers and permission to use them so don't try anything stupid. Dinner is at six thirty if you are late you starve. There are no snacks here. Lights out is eleven and breakfast is at eight sharp. At ten after breakfast you are all to report to the testing area where you will give a blood sample for tests. Once it is confirmed you are all healthy you may resume your regular day. The third day you are here you will be sent to classrooms to learn and you will all listen and pay attention. Any participation grades below c are sent to the reformatory room where you will receive your punishment. That is all for now, be on your way," he stated sharply before hurrying off into the building.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:47 am

Angelina

When the man at the top of the boat tried to touch the small of her back to push her off, she grabbed his arm and twisted "I can step off on my own." she said, letting go and walking down and stepping on the sand, and frowning "Ugh, this place looks like shit." Angelina said, meaning the sea trees, the dead fish on the sand, and some mysterious odor coming from the boat. Angelina walked where the group of delinquents were, and flipping her long light blonde hair over her should and leaned on one foot, pretending to give a damn as to what the guy said to her. Angelinas Bambi blue eyes searched the crowd, and landed on a few irrelevant people, not worth her time at all. Angelina wore her tan short shorts, nothing special, kind of ratty old thing, few paint stains, and a tight little tee-shirt, bold black color, solid. She had her white and black converse on, her hair down and past her shoulders, and fiddling with her thumbs. "Whatever." She mumbled, as he kept on talking, honestly. Who gives a damn as to what the fat guy had to say? "I'm just saying." She spoke as he left, "I'd rather starve then eat the food here. From the smell and look of this island, doesn't seem like the food would be fresh." Angelina didn't have to worry about the below a c. She usually got a's except in Science, where she got b's. Math was her worst subject of all. Angelina picked at her cuticles, bored much?

Mitchell

As he was hurled off of the boat, he grumped "Gee, a simple 'Get off my bost' would of been handy." He mumbled, letting his choppy chocolate brown hair fall in his dark brown eyes, and he flipped it, spitting sand out of his mouth, looking around catching up with other people, the sand going in between his toes, cause the dumb ass people took his shoes Sad booboosadface. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen." A burly guy said in a deep rapist sort of tone. Mitchell listened to him, not really caring as he searched the crowd, girls smirking at him flirtatiously, or slutty-like. It seemed most of the girls were either on him, or some kid with sloppyhair, all over the fucking place. He liked horny, or something. Something told Mitchell all the girls were as nice as some of them looked. He nodded as the man ran off, and as he searched the crowd, his soft brown eyes landed on a girl, Alexa, she had hair in her eyes, but why? Her eyes, from the half of her eye anyways, seemed naturally beautiful. She bite her lip nervously, and Mitchell gave off a chuckle, typical outsider. Mitchell wore baggy white khakis, with a v-neck bllue tee-shirt that showed an outline of his to-die-for abs. His brown hair was slightly in his eye, but it wasn't all over the place. He had on his regular sexy side smirk, his hands deep into his pockets, still looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:16 am

Nick
So ill get a detention for failing 'school'. Big whoop. I have better things to screw, I mean do, than school stuff. There were so many yummy girls here just waiting to lose their virginity. I smiled just thinking about it. When the dude left I turned to my right and hey! A little slut stood right there. I flirted with her a bit before she headed off for something. I don't really remember since I wasn't really listening to her babble. A girl a bit ahead of me had tan short shorts and the biggest butt on the whole damn planet. I mean dang girl, if you got that big of an ass I have to meet your mom. Maybe she's not old and still doable. A shorter uglier dude with a very pi/ply face stood to my right so I slammed my hand into that butt and smacked it hard, watching it bounce a moment before I ducked behind the dude and started up a conversation with a beanpole chick. Eh, her boobs were alright so I guess that should make up for it. I kept the image of that fine bottom in my head to hunt for later. Id need to talk to that chick.

Alexa
I was wearing a plain purple tanktop and ripped jean shorts with flipflop I kicked off and picked up in my hands. The sand was warm but not the softest. Average running material I guess. I sighed and peered around at all the teenagers just standing around stupidly. Im not going to waste my free time standing trying to make friends with murderers. No thanks. I slipped through a small group of girls introducing themselves and stepped into the building. To my left was a long dark hallway and in front of me was a stern, scary looking man pointing to,my right. I hurried down the hall and every room had the key in the lock. I picked a room and went inside. I took the key and slid it in my shorts pocket before walking out of the room and progressing further down the hall. I found a fairly large room with nice carpeted flooring and walked inside. Totally empty. The next room was identical. Weird. I found the dining room. It was full of several round tables, resembling a school cafeteria. Then I found the classrooms but they were locked. After that I headed back outside to see what was going on. The people had dispersed more and I walked up to a boulder rock thing and proceeded to climb up it. When I got to the top I crouched and looked out over the island. Not much to see but trees and dead stuff. I sighed and sat down on the rock before carefully climbing down. I slipped and fell on my back, blushing and scrambling to my feet hoping nobody saw that. I rubbed my shoulder where it hit the rock and wandered off along the beach, straying from the most of the people. I became bored quickly and sat in the sand and started to make a sandcastle. There's not really anything better to do. I thought about the rooms. Small, they had a bed, bathroom, tv that played dvds only, and a little nightstand with a lamp. Were all the rooms the same? Probably. My sandcastle was more of a lump so I stood and squished it before brushing the sand from my shorts and legs. My fiery red hair hung over my bright green eyes and I turned to go back inside.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:25 am

Angelina

"Ow. What the fuck!" Angelina screamed, turning on her converse heel and looking at the short guy, frowning "What the fuck is wrong with you, you man-whore." Angelina screamed firstly lifting her foot, and stamping on his left toe, "Next time, when you plan on touching me, don't wear opened toed shoes." Angle mumbled, looked at his now purple toe "Ow!" The guy extends jumping up and down holding his foot "It-It wasn't me I swear! I wouldn't ever do that!" Angelina frowned "Oh? And who was it? The wind, an animal, a ghost?" The guy looked at Nick and hesitated, obviously looking as if it were a life or death situation, the guy that he looked at look like he would beat anybody up to get what he wanted "He did it. He ran away before you turned around!" Angelina looked at the guy, that was flirting up a storm with some girl. She looked back "Okay. Yeah. Uhm. Sorry about your foot." She said, guilt filling in her. She hesitated, kissed his cheek, obviously the guy didn't get out much, so that was probably worth a lot, and she walked to the guy flirting up and storm, frowning "So. Your the one who slapped me?" She said fixing her shorts. "And blaming it on some guy?" She rolled her eyes "Pathetic." She frowned and looked at the girl "Excuse us, I have to talk to your boyfriend, or whatever." She said, looking up at him. "Don't touch me. Ever again." She said, frowning.

Mitchell

He looked at the girl, hesitating and watching her fall off a rock, chuckling lowly. Not that it was funny she got hurt... Well. Her clumsiness was just. Cute, ya'know? He followed her, not being a stalker, but casually walking, until she turned around, and bumped right into him, makinghim nearly loose his balance, but he caught himself. He looked down at the girl, looking at her fiery red hair, like a blazing sun, and her soft light green eyes, beautiful, but hidden well "Oh. Uh." He said, his voice cracking. Stay cool, Mitchell. Cool. You got this "Hey there, my names.." He coughed "Erm." What's his name again? It starts with a J right, no no, and S. Most definitely an S. Wait. No. Oh! "My names Mitchell." He said stupidly, chuckling nervously. "Uh, you look kind of lost, or something." He said, giving his charming side smirk, his piercing eyes looking at her "Uhm. I saw you, you know, in that stupid circle thing, and uh." What the fuck is he saying? "I'm just gonna stop talking, and let the lady talk." He said, smirking, obviously using his charm and humor to make her smile, she looked in a daze. He looked at her shoulder "Woah there." He said, looking at the slightly deep cut, "Are you okay?" He murmured, hesitating, looking down at it, smirking "Looks like you fell from a boulder." He silentley chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:09 am

Nick
I listened into the conversation happening behind me and stifled a laugh at the girls fury towards the little midget dude. He probably wasn't even tall enough to reach her butt. When she pulled me away from the babe I was talking to I frowned slightly. For a second I wanted to pretend I had no idea what she was talking about but eh, I looked like the type of guy to do something like that to someone. "Yeah yeah sorry to piss you off I can't help it. See, I have a rare hormone imbalance where when I see something really sexy I go nuts and have to touch it. Its a medical condition I take pills for," I lied smoothly. Hey, if this girl thought I was some kind of pervert shed be really hard to lure in bed. And come on, do you think I am going to let a chance to do a babe like this pass me by? I think not "im really sorry about that. I didn't blame it on anyone I just walked away so it didn't make a scene and embarass you," I added and hung my head in shame for affect. Then I looked back up at her, scanning her nice rack for an instant as my eyes flicked back up to her face. I made a weak smile. "Hey, how about I take you to get a drink or something? My apologies and my treat," I offered smoothly with a better charming smile. I kept my eyes locked on hers. For now anyway. It was easier when I thought of her in bed tonight or tomorrow. I think its worth this one. She is definitely one of those hard to get little bitches. But in the long run ill be happier if im careful with this one. Can't let her out of my grip or no sex for Nick. Sad Booboosadface XD

Alexa
I blinked as the guy tried to remember his name. Did he fall off that rock too? Then I raised my eyebrows as he kept trying to remember. Maybe he's got amnesia? "Im Alexa," I replied shyly. Not many people tried to talk to me. I smell like a hobo and these clothes are two days old. You don't get to shower a lot in juvy. My hair is kinda neat because I was able to brush it this morning. "Im not lost, just bored and exploring I guess," I replied quietly. My eyes flicked up to meet his for a moment before darting back down to the sand. He was really hot. Maybe there really is something wrong with his brain I mean he's talking to me and he can't think straight. Maybe I just smell bad and its affecting him? I took a deep breath. Nag, I smelled like dead fish like everyone else who was on that boat too long. My eyes returned to his and peered deep into them past strands of my hair. I raise my eyebrows when he seemed to be...flirting, with me. Okay something is definitely wrong with his brain. I cracked a smile, which I must say is pretty rare for me, because I can't remember the last time a cute guy noticed me, much less was attracted to me. Well then again I kinda tried to stay out of sight. I followed his line of vision to my shoulder to see there was a cut there and it was starting to bleed. Then I heard his words and blushed. "Crap, you saw that?" I asked, looking back up at him. By the expression on his face I could tell he had seen me fall and I smiled slightly before looking back at my shoulder. "It'll heal eventually," I said with a shrug. I didn't know what else to do about it. I had always let cuts and scrapes heal on their own since I didn't exactly have band aids handy all the time. And this gash was probably a bit big for a band aid anyway. I rolled my shoulders back to ease the pain. "That builder is wet from the ocean and slippery you know," I lied stupidly out of embarrassment, looking down at the sand in my toes.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:30 am

Lawl. Angelina is based off my sister, as my sister wouldn't fall for such a stupid lie xD

Angelina

She raised her eyebrow, stiffling a small chuckle, "Do you fuck everything that walks, or something? You look horny 24/7." She said, listening to his sad sob story about some rare fake ass perverted disease he had, and how he needed to touch everything in a sexual way, or something like that. She smother fiestly, her eyes narrowing "Oh. You poor thing. I've never heard of such a disease." She said, clutching her chest, raising an eyebrow "Oh. It's okay, sweetie." She said. "Your life just be so tough. Groping all these girls with no self control at all. Oh. That just breaks my heart thinking about it." She said, her fakest sad voice ever. She cut that act, smiling "Hiw dumb do you think I am? My cousins a doctor, I know this stuff." She moved her blonde hair out of her eyes "I'm sure all your little sex whores fall for your trick, but no." She smother "But. You can still buy me a drink tonight. Or drinks." She said "It's all on you." She chuckled "I might just have to buy the most expensive drink there." She smiled "Icant just keep on calling you 'guy' ya'know." She said, tilting her head to the right, looking around "And I bet I can easily find out your name. So, really there's no point if you don't tell me, I'm sure more of the girls know." He looked like a player, most definitely. Nice tanned body, cute choppy brown hair, to die for eyes, charming grin, rock hard abs, and big muscles. He was every girls dream guy, but he just looked like he was looking for sex, and kissing. Maybe looks would be deciveing in this situation.

Mitchell

He chuckled, feeling like a complete and total idiot right now. Come on, Go gave you a brain Mitchell, let's use it! "You have a gorgeous name, for a gorgeous girl" That a boy, Mitchell! Yeah, just use the most commonly worst pick up line, yup she will be all over you. Notice the sarcasm in his head? "Oh." He said "Your expression looked kind of lost... In a daze or something. So. Yeah." He chuckled, letting his brown chocolate hair strand to his eyes, smiling at her. He watched her take a deep breath. Was she.. Smelling herself? "You smell fine." He chuckled "You smell like all the rest of us. Dead fish, and saltwater." He looked back and smirking, "Personally, I like that smell then some of these guys cheap cologne, and girls knock of perfume." He winked. He chuckled "I can help you. Heal it quicker. Though, I don't think saltwater will make it any better. We would need just regular water, and a long strip of seaweed." He said, "Doubt their water is clean, honestly.". He looked back at the boulder, smirking, the water barley hit it, only hitting the small strip of the bottom half of the boulder "Hate to break it to you Alexa." He said. "But the water barley touches the boulder." He looked at her "I think your just a clumsy." He looked down, kicking the sand "But. Uh. Don't worry." He commented, looking around, avoiding eye contact. He didn't need to drool, or something. "I like clumsy girls. Especially when their cute." He side-glanced at her, and her shocked expression, this girl didn't get flirted with, much? Did she? Haha.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

Location : Not over the rainbow, yet. I have a lot of work before I get there.

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:30 am

Name: Nicki Summer Taylor
Personality: Nicki is the crazy party girl of the group. When she arrives, you know the party's starting. She's loud, obnoxious, giggly, and she will do anything you want. She was classified at school as the slut, and in all honesty, it was true. She is proud of it, weirdly enough. Oh, and one more thing, Nicki loves to drink. She's not like, an alcoholic that would have to go to AA or anything, but she loves to drink.
History: Nicki lived in Florida all her life. She's had a tan all her life, due to going to the beach. She's had the same friends all her life. And she's been the same all her life. In elementary school, it was kissing different boys. In middle school, it was making out with different boys. Once she hit high school, it was 'fading' with different boys, and sometimes doing other things...if you know what I mean. She began to drink, and when she would go to parties, she would come home hammered. One night, she was walking home, drunk, and a cop found her. Even worse, it was her father. He could tell that she was drunk, and he should have arrested her, but he didn't. He couldn't. So, he just took her home, and told her to sleep it off. And that's what she did. The next morning, her parents got the brochure in the mail, and they sent her off before she could say no.
Looks:

Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING Tumblr_lpznpgXed41qmpp8k

Name:Nathan "Nate" Williams
Personality: Nathan is just a happy person, all around. He's all about staying positive, and trying to see the best in things. If normal people see the bad side, he sees the good side. The glass is half-full to him. If anyone ever gets mad at him, he won't fight back, he'll just try to use his logic. He is very smart too. And the mixture of being very smart and very happy, made people think he was gay. But he wasn't. In fact, he loved the prettiest girl in school, but she just laughed at him. Because of that, his self esteem was lowered. It went on like this before he left, so now his self esteem isn't all that great.
History: Nate lived in Washington, where the sun don't shine, and it rains every day. He lived in a small town, where he went to school with the same people all thirteen years of his school life. Once he was in kindergarden, he developed a kiddy crush on the prettiest girl there, Jenna. But once they all hit middle school, people got harsh. They began to call Nate names, and tell him that he should move to a different city, and find a gay boy to hook up with. This went on for the rest of his school years, until he was in his senior year. One guy just ticked Nate off so much, that he reached his breaking point. He threw punches, and hit the guy until he ran off, leaving a blood trail. And he was expelled from school. He never got to graduate, and his parents were angry. When they got the brochure for the school, they were more than happy to send him. He just went along with it, because, why not? There might be a bright side.
Looks:

Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING Tumblr_lpk3dyzs1O1qjhg6n

Phew! Done!

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:09 am

Accepted! I can make more charries for you to rp with if you want. Very Happy

There is a name for people who fuck everything with legs I forget what its called. Nymph or something like that I think.

Nick
I raised an eyebrow at all her 'acting'. "Don't be such a drama queen, babycakes. I just hot you once. Its not like I raped you or something," though I could if I wanted to, I thought to myself with a slight smirk. "Yeah sure buy out the whole store I don't care," I said rolling my eyes. Shed be easier to take drunk and if she didn't get alcohol I could just mess with her drink. She's not as smart as she wants to think. When she asked for my name I grinned. Pick up line time. "My name is Iwan. Iwan Afuckyou," I said dumbly grinning cockily. I figured she was going to slap me or something so before she could I told her my real name. "Im Nick. You must be Aphrodite, goddess of beauty," I tried with a wink. I had a feeling my tricks wouldn't work on this one but hey, what have I got to lose? I couldn't help stealing a glance at her chest while she fumed and trying to picture it bare. I skied to myself and turned my attention to her face. I wonder if she's a virgin. Probably not with that body. Maybe she's super good. Still tight I hope...my thoughts trailed off as I tuned back into what she was going on about now.

Alexa
I stifled a laugh but did blush a teeny bit. I had never been called beautiful before. Yep this guy has brain problems. Or maybe he's blind or something. "Oh I was just thinking. I guess I look hazy a lot when my mind is on another planet," I said with a slight sigh. "And this is kind of a big change from the places im used to staying," I added quietly. I bit my lip and blushed when he realized I was smelling myself. I mean, who does that? He probably thinks im a freak now. I nodded when he mentioned the different odious aromas filling the tainted air. I was never a fan of perfume. Its too strong for my liking, it makes you gag. Especially those really girls girls who use one bottle of perfume a day and smell like a scented candle store. I smiled and rolled my eyes, punching his arm playfully. "You know, you could've played along to save me the embarrassment," I said with a light chuckle, shaking my head. When he called me cute I looked up at him and tilted my head slightly. I had no idea what I was supposed to say to that but I figured I was suppose to flirt back. "Right. And uh I like nice guys. And I think you're hot," I said lamely. That didn't sound right and I looked down. "Um im not very good at this," I admitted the obvious, glancing over at him.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:25 am

If you wanna make more charries, I'm not stopping you, haha. Razz

:~Nicki~:
I look around at all the people here. There were so many different people! Girls, guys, nerds, sluts, ugly people, hot guys, you get the point. I scan the crowd, and my eyes jump from hot guy to hot guy. I watched their movements, and decided if they were worth it or not. No. No. Maybe later. Not at all. Sure. NO! Eh, maybe. Well, that was surely a downer... There's not enough guys here for me.... Is it too late to go back home? At least I know there are guys there. But I don't know. There's people everywhere here. I'm sure there's enough guys here for me. And then maybe I'll let the other girls have the lame ones.

.:.Nate.:.
I stuff my hands in my sweatshirt pocket, and plant my feet firmly on the ground. People shoved past me, and one guy even pushes me. I stumble forward, and catch myself on my hands, as I fall on the ground. "Oof." I look up at the guy, and give him the death glare, but he just walks away and laughs at me. He'll pay for that later... Wait, no he won't. Happy thoughts... Think happy thoughts Nate. I roll over, and sit on my butt, wiping off my jeans, and the arms of my sweatshirt. After that whole situation at school, my brain hasn't been right... I've been more... violent. If someone's a jerk to me, I don't think to stay calm. My fight instincts kick in. I don't know. Maybe it was just me finally growing up, but I thought I was already grown up. I was just a naturally happy person. I didn't think that anyone could change that. But that one jerk did... He made me not graduate high school! He was the one that got me sent here! But, maybe this was a good thing... Maybe this place would make me happy again. Maybe I would return to my old self once I get back home... Anything's possible, right?

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:27 am

Guy girl or both?
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:37 am

Uh, a girl for Nate. I'm pretty sure Nicki will just get around, lol.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:23 pm

Sorry I disappeared last night. I fell asleep. Sad

Name: Samantha but you can call me Sam, Sammy, whatever.
Gende: Girl
Personality: Sam is a very bright and outgoing happy girl. She's an optimist and friendly and caring and kind. She always listens to what you have to say and is almost always happy unless you ask her about her past. She can be sad or hurt by things but rarely, and when she is she basically goes into hiding until she's calmed down. She has anger management problems but was taught to manage them quite well. Because her past isn't so great she tried to leave it behind and move on. Optimism helps her do that. She's a photographer and has a photo album of some of her best shots. She owns several cameras and almost always has one with her somewhere.
History: Sam was born into an average family and was an only child. Her father had an affair and her parents got a divorce when she was six. She and her mother were driving home from getting their nails done one day when they were hit by a drunk driver. She checked her moms pulse and there was nothing. Her mother, the woman who practically single handedly raised her and took care of her was gone. Her life was stolen from the driver of the other car. Shocked and distraught, Sam pulled open the car door, keeping her eyes away from her mother. She shook slightly as she walked towards the other car and pulled it open. A bloody man rolled from the passenger seat with no seatbelt. She dropped to her knees and wiped her blood from her eyes to see better. She checked the guys pulse and he was alive. That wasn't fair, he killed her mom so he deserved to die. She became enraged and kicked the man several times before she realized what she was doing. Horrified she took out her cell phone, dialed 911, and ran off. She wasn't badly injured because the car hit the drivers side. When she got home she locked all the doors and took a shower, washing out her cuts and bandaging what needed bandaging. She looked at her bumped and bruised self in the mirror and sighed. Her stomach grumbled and she went downstairs and ate a sandwich. After that she cried for hours until she went to bed and cried herself to sleep. The next morning there was a brochure on the welcome mat outside. She picked it up and filled out an application and sent herself to this place. She needed to escape and pretend like her mom was safe at home because she just couldn't accept the truth. And after that attempted murder she figured this place could prevent other things like that for her. She promised herself never to think of her past or speak of it again unless she absolutly had to.
Looks: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkuLhdxGP_Wgt8_r3OS4xEw50iU3KcW8oTe2mduDxw-NUbyIPekQ
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Samantha
I followed everyone off the boat and wrinkled my nose at the wretched aroma from all the dead fish. Don't they have people to keep this place clean? Maybe I should offer to clean it someday. I looked around at all the different people and brought out the best smile I could muster. Then I saw some people pushing around this one guy until he fell. I tilted my head and looked at him. He looked really unhappy and a bit worn down. Then again, so did most of the people here. I lifted my camera I had clutched in my hand the whole boat ride and took a picture of him gazing down at the sand. He looked lost in thought. I walked over, shoving the guy who pushed him on my way. When I got to the guy in the sand I stuck out a hand to help him up and smiled. "People can be so rude," I stated, my hand still outstretched to help him up.

Next post will be better.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:11 pm

"Huh?" I heard a voice, talking to me. Why would someone want to talk to me? The loser? I looked up, and a girl had a hand outreached to me. So, she was talking to me... Yet again, I had to ask myself... Why was she talking to me? She was pretty... She looked almost exactly like Jenna... But she was nicer. Oh wait... She's still standing there. I take her hand, just to be nice. I didn't really wanna pull her down with me though. I'm pretty sure I could do that, since I was bigger than her. I used my other hand to get up, and I didn't pull her down. "Thanks." I said as I brushed off my butt, and then my hands. "I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks those guys are jerks..." I look up at her, and my eyes fall on her eyes. They were a deep brown. They were... just like Jenna's. I blink once, and I fall out of my little trance I seemed to be in. Whoa... Okay. "Anyways, I'm Nathan. You can call me Nate if you want, I don't care. What's your name?" I gave a friendly smile and shoved my hands in the pockets of my torn jeans. No, I didn't buy them like that. It's from the good ol' days, when I would get shoved into lockers, and the locks would rip my jeans. Good times...

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Samantha
I nodded sympathetically. "Well, in a reform school id expect to meet a bunch of people like that. Broken, scarred, and just plain messed up," I said with a light sigh. "I'm Samantha but you can call me whatever," I said, returning his smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you," I added. "So where are you from? I'm from California. Its a really beautiful place. Very photogenic. Have you ever been there?" I asked him, making small talk. I was wearing a light pink tanktop and shorts. I stuffed my hand into my pocket and fished around until I found a pack of gum. I pulls it out and popped a piece into my mouth. "Want some?" I offered. "Its minty fresh," I added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:14 pm

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Thanks." I grinned and took the piece of gum, unwrapping it and shoving the piece in my mouth. I dropped the wrapper in my pocket, as the strong taste of mint hit my taste buds. "Nice to meet you too Sam. I'm from Washington, so.... the complete opposite of California." I chuckled slightly, and took a breath in, to continue on, "Yeah, I've been to California. It's a nice place. Southern California's really hot though. Although, I haven't been since I went to Disneyland in middle school, soo..." Ahh, yes. Middle school. My mom and dad took me to Disneyland, the happiest place on earth, to forget about the teasing that had just started to happen. Sure, I had an awesome time, and I escaped the cruel words for a week, but when I came home, I still got the same thing. It was only a temporary solution for a long term problem... I didn't even want to go home. But, I had to. Maybe this place would be like Disneyland. A place where I could escape the cruel words, and just focus on being happy. See? Look at me... Always seeing the good side of things.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Samantha
I smiled and nodded as I listened to him speak. "Do you like pictures? Im a photographer. Well, not really but I like to take pictures and Im told I have potential. Have you been to DC? There's lots of sites there that are great for pictures," I went on. "Just tell me if im boring you I just don't really know what else to do here but talk to people," I said with a slight sigh. "I haven't been to Disneyland but I went to the one in Florida when I was three..." I told him. Memories of times when my mom and dad were still happily together and both alive flashed through my mind and I flinched. "Um I think we should go inside now," I said abruptly. "Im going to go get a room. Do you have one already or do you want to come with or something?" I asked him, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:54 pm

I chuckled a bit. She seemed to be a girl of many questions. That was good though, it meant she was curious. And curiosity was cute. "No, I haven't gotten a room yet. But I'll come with you and just get my room later or something. I don't need one now." I shrugged my shoulders, my hands still in my pockets. I could already tell that this place would be interesting. But if there were more people like Samantha here, maybe it would be a happy place for me. Sure, there was that one jerk that pushed me down, and tried to get to me, but there's usually only a handful of those kind of people. There has to be more normal people here, like me and her. "Here, let's go." I walked through the crowd of people, making my way to the front of the building, and making sure Sam was behind me. I didn't want to loose her. Her and I had to stick together for my sanity. I would need a good friend to get me through all this craziness going on. Once we got to the front, and made our way through the doors, I scanned the room. It wasn't huge, but it wasn't small either. It was good sized, but by no means was it interesting. It was very... simple. "So, where are the rooms?" I turned to Sam, and looked at her, hoping that she would know.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:27 am

Samantha
"Okay," I said simply. I followed him through the crowd of people. There were so many people here, tall short, brunette, blonde, happy, sad, angry, lots of different types of people. There were a few people beginning to make conversation. They seemed friendly, maybe id meet a lot of cool new people here. Then I could go live by them and get away from my past. When we got into the building I looked around. There were doors straight ahead and a hallway to either side. One of the halls was blocked off by guards. Curious, I walked up to a guard. "What's down there?" I asked. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but im a human, not a cat. Though I don't have nine lives... the guard said the discipline room was down there and by the look on his face it was not a good place to be. I turned on my heels back towards Nate and finally answered his question. "Maybe down there," I said, not asking the guard. I guess I should've asked, but whatever. I started walking down the hall until we got to a spot where there were endless lines of doors. Every lock had a key in it so you could just walk in and occupy the room. I looked around more and noticed some doors were missing keys. People must have already started to move in. I walked into the avalible room nearest me and left the door open for Nate. I looked around a bit. The rooms were like little apartments with a bedroom and living room and bathroom. No kitchen though. You have to go to the cafeteria or dining room or whatever for that I guess. "Are all the rooms the same?" I wondered out loud. I went over to a table and set my camera on it. Then I fumbled around my pockets until I found my other two cameras. They were all very different looking. I set them down too and turned to Nate. "So what do you wanna do now?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING Empty

Back to top Go down

Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next