Writing Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting

Go down 
+4
Serendipity-Rae
Admin Bunneh
Rippletail-Fallen-
Admin Rawr-er
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:58 pm

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 Stacy2

Janette looked at him shaking her head, laughing "Your pretty hyper at night, you know that?" She said placing a finger on his lips, smirking at him "Shut up" She said. Smiling she shook her head "Just shut up, and help me find Matthew somewhere to sleep. Then we can be loud. Okay?" She said, that sounded sexual o.e "You can talk as much as you want when hes asleep." Matthew buried his head in Janettes shoulder, whining and kicking "Mommmm." He moaned "I'm tired." She smirked "I know, sweetie." She murmured.

She blushed, laughing as he put her arm around her "Alien?" She said, smirking "Oh, so I'm gonna go abduct someone?" She laughed, shaking her head "I don't wanna get married, so I'm good." She said, looking down smiling "I won't tell Cassandra." She said, "I'm sure I won't even meet Cassandra." Janette said, oh that sneaky little girl{;

"Okay. Okay." She said looking at his "mane" Very Happy. "I'll stay away from your hair, if you cook and make the fire." She said smiling "Tell me." She said looking around and grabbing his hand dragging him to a rock and sitting down and pulling him down and sat him next to her and rested Matthew in her arms, looking at him occasionally, Matthew was dozing off by the second.

She watched him get close to her, and looked at him, smirking and poking his nose and moving him back "What? Jealous that she got to see you naked, or have sex with you or something?" She chuckled "No."
Back to top Go down
http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Just in case someone decides they want to rp with me...

Natasha
The cool night air whizzed through my hair making a low whistle as I ran. My hair whipped back behind my head and thrashed around in the wind. My arms pumped to help propel myself forward as my feet hit the ground and forced my body forward. I was running at full speed to get past the other prisoners and better my chances of getting away. My legs and feet blurred as I ran and I shot forward through the myriad of trees. The sound of my heavy breathing echoed through my mind as I ran and my mouth quickly went dry. I was literally gasping for air, practically unable to breathe, but I still pushed forward. I watched as tree after identical tree flew past me. The leaves crunched beneath my feet as I smashed and destroyed the delicate leaved into nothingness with each step I took. I could just barely hear the wind and crackle of leaves past my breathing and i could vaguely hear the sound of dogs barking echo throughout the forest. I whipped my head around as I ran to see the guards and officers shining around flashlights in search of the escapees. They were pretty far behind me and every so often some lights would stop advancing when someone was caught and tasered or shot down. I swallowed before dropping my jaw to keep sucking in air. I swung my head back around to keep looking at where I was going. I dodged yet another tree and ran on for what seemed like forever. Sweat trickled down my forehead and my back and sides were moist. My legs and feet ached from running to the point where they were numb and continued moving endlessly. I blinked a few times to keep my eyes from drying out with the wind slashing my face. Every time things would blur I would blink. I clenched my side with my left hand and grimaced in pain as my cramp brought me to lean awkwardly, but I managed to keep running. Being fast as I was I made it past a lot of the other fugitives and ran to my literal limits. I took off diagonally from everyone else and made it probably another mile like this before dropping in a lump on the ground. I crawled to the nearest tree and piled leaves atop myself hoping that would help. The leaves crackled and crunched when I moved them and I tried to work fast to avoid attention. When I thought I was covered well enough I laid there and closed my eyes as I tried to catch my breath. When I was finally able to breathe normally again I reopened my eyes and scanned my surroundings. Pitch blackness encased me and the few trees the sliver of moonlight allowed me to see at this hour. I sat up and pulled my hair up off of my neck as I fanned myself with my hand. I rolled my feet and heard them crack before standing again and leaning against the tree. I was pretty thirsty and would need to find water and probably a means of food. I have to keep moving. I felt exausted and run down and tired and I just wanted to give up and lay in the leaves and sleep. But I couldn't, not if I wanted to get away. Now only the sound of the howling wind reached my ears and I lifted my right foot to start moving again. I stepped as silently as I could manage walking on leaves and spit out some dirt that had gotten in my mouth when I collapsed. I pulled my long brown hair to the side of my face and kept walking. I picked up my pace because I thought I heard something behind me. Then I stopped and just listened. At first there was nothing. Then I heard the crunch of leaves. It was small and gentle though, probably an animal. Wait, an animal? If there's animals out here alive there must be some sort of water source somewhere nearby. I squinted my eyes to slits until only the blur of my eyelashes and the trees ahead of me could be seen. I couldn't make out where the creature was but I turned in the direction I had heard the movement from. I sighed and decided to just go on further. I walked slightly fast ahead of myself. It was dark and unless the animal was nocturnal it would have been heading home which means their home isn't far from here and where there's an animal's house there is usually water for it to survive. I continued walking until the moon was high up in the sky, shining down its sliver of dim light on me. I walked a bit further when I heard a splash and cold water surrounded my foot. I stepped back and stood there dumbfounded for a moment before dropping to my knees. The ground was moist and muddy and from the feel of it my clothing was going to be pretty dirty when I got up. I outstretched my arms and slowly reached down, my hands splashing into cool mud. I stood back up and walked through the marshy area before it became flat out water. I stopped progressing into the icy water when I was about knee deep. The wind blew to my left so the water traveled to my left. The current was normal and I figured if I went too far it would get stronger and I would have to swim or something. Good thing I'm a good swimmer. I bent down and cupped my hands, dipping my sweaty palms into the chilly water. I let out a deep breath as I cooled down and even smiled slightly. I lifted the water to my face and smelled it. It didnt smell too muddy, nor did it look totally contaminated. I took a small sip and swallowed. The water did definitely have dirt in it but was clean enough to drink, as far as I could tell. Luckily since I had gone deep enough it wasn't too dirty. The dirt had settled at the bottom where it was pushed by the current. The water definitely tasted bad but water is water and I have to drink it to survive. I dipped my face into the stream and shut my eyes as the cool water rushed over me. I opened my mouth and drank thirstily, occasionally standing straight to wipe my lips and get some air. Once I had had my fill of the strange water I Decided what I was going to do next. I walked from the pond slowly, my pants drenched with cool watter dragging me and slowing me down. My eyes drooped from exaustion and I squatted in the mud a bit away from the stream. I started digging. My hands and arms became caked with mud and dirt, undermeath my fingernails packed to the brim with dirt and mud. I dug the sloshy mud into a nice sized pile before positioning myself on the ground and painting the mud over my body for camoflauge. It was like burying myself in teh sand at the beach, but on a bigger scale. When I could barely move I took one arm and shoveled leaves over myself. Lastly, I spread mus all over my face and stuck leaves on it. I closed my eyes and laid still, adding the last bits of mud to my eyelids and covering my face well with leaves. It wasn't easy to breathe but I wouldn't suffocate. Thankfully I didn't move in my sleep and I'd stay put. By the time the guards and officers got this far, assuming they did by morning, I would look like ground because the mud and leaves would settle naturally atop me. My breathing steadied and my senses blurred as I slipped into an extremely light sleep, ready to wake if alarmed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeproleplaying.forumotion.com
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:06 am

I’m replying to Christian, AND GUARD I AM GUNNA LET YOU RP WITH ONE OF MY CHARRIES : D
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:10 pm

POSTING SOMEONE FOR YOU GUARD C:

Christian Alex Mantra
He choked on a laugh, “What? You don’t like hyper Chrissy? HMMMMMMM C: I DOOOOO HE’S AMAZING EITHER WAY!” Christian skipped around, laughing his pretty little head off. He stopped, still holding in enormous amounts of giggles. “You implying something buttercup?” He literally started rolling on the ground laughing. “You’re funny, I like it.” Christian got up and poked Matthew’s nose, “We’ll find you a place to sleep. And when you wake up I’ll make you breakfast.” Christian thought about saying ‘Daddy will make you breakfast.’ This kid felt like he was so much like his. He bit his lip and stood up. “Uh, let’s go.” O_O

“Yup. You abducting me didn’t you? Pfft, I’m a part of your master plan? Are you going to tie me to one of those tables with a laser and torture me until I take you too my leader? Well, sorry, but now a day’s guys like Obama have heavy security. Go back to the fifties or something.” He pouted, “You don’t? That sucks, I was going to give you a ring pop ring and get down on one knee. OH WELL.” He said, obviously joking. That was how he planned to make his proposal to Cassandra. Yup C; “Good. Thank yuuhhhhh C: I’m sure she thinks other guys are hot. So it’s fair. As long as we don’t know who they are C: Heh.”

“WITH LIKE ROCKS AND STUFF? LIKE IN THE MOVIES? HOLY SHI-AT YEAH : D.” All that out of making a fire. Yup, that’s our Chirssy. “Touchy, touchy. Keep ya’ hands offa’ the merchandise, babe.” He said, giving her a playful wink. “Hm, well, what I’m afraid of..is…BEARS! Those guys…they can like…maul you and stuff O_O I’d be like ‘HOLY SH-‘ And it would attack me.”

“I’m pretty sure that’s how you make babies. They don’t come from storks anymore like they did in the olden days ya know.” He pulled her over close into his lap, “Meh knows your jealous. YOU LOVE ME WITH AN INTENSE BURNING PASSION GREATER THAN THE SUN AND HELL COMBINED C: Heh.” Chrissy gave her a quick peck on the cheek. “Sorry, lovey, but I’m taken. BUT YOU CAN HUG ME ALLLL YOU WANT!” HUGGS! FREE HUGS! Christian hugged her tight against his chest. D’awww.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:34 pm

GUARRDDD!!@!@! HERREEE : D

Koidy Daniel Trenton
He ran and ran, his longs felt like they were on the verge of collapsing. His feet hurt and his sides ached in exhaustion. The police were gaining on him. They were faster, how did they keep up? Unless all of them did track in school it seemed mighty impossible. With every single step Koidy took, it look as if they were getting closer- closing the thinning gap between them. “Dammit.” He murmured to himself. But what was swearing going to do? He was one of the few unlucky ones that were going to get caught and thrown back in prison. Do you know how much that sucked? When half the prison was running free in the world, he was holed up once more in the suckiest place ever. Koidy tried to push forward, groaning in pain. A guard –only one- grabbed his arm. All he was armed with was a gun, handcuffs and a flashlight. It was only him and he was alone. Koidy took one second to regain his breath, spitting out all the flem collecting in his dry as a desert mouth. The man got the handcuffs on him and Koidy lifted his leg fast and it came in contact with the policeman’s tender area. He fell to the ground in pain and Koidy ran like he never ran before. He couldn’t’ believe it, he got away. How lucky was he? But now was no time to celebrate, actually, it was one of the worst times to celebrate. He gulped in the hard to breath air, not seeming to get enough of the bliss it in stored in his lungs. When all the flash of the flashlights faded, he collapsed under a tree. Head hung low and breath filling his nostrils. Calm your breath, that’s what he was always taught in gym. He never thought it would help in the long run, but, hey, here he was. Koidy couldn’t even crack a small smile at the memory of his gym teacher yelling at him for pulling a prank on someone. What? It was April fool’s day. Everyone was doing it. Koidy rubbed the bridge of his nose. That’s when he heard the splash of the water. Good God. He never thought he would want water so much. Koidy tried to stand up, falling back down once. God, his legs were so overworked he didn’t think he’d be able to walk again. He tried again, only the support of the tree keeping him up. He started limping towards the sound of the bliss of the running creek. As he neared, he stopped dead in his tracks. There was someone on the beach. What if it was…no, they were in the middle of no where, it couldn’t be anyone that could give him trouble. Koidy crawled closer, trying to get a good look at her face. It was Natasha. Thank the lord it was Natasha. Him and her had history. They went back to daycare, everyday. Parents had to much time at work. They were always the last ones. Koidy sent a silent prayer of thanks to the lord and bent down to kiss Natasha’s lips. She was like a best friend to him. But before he could get a peck on her face, she woke up. “NATHSHA!” He screamed in her face, taking her in his arms and rolling around with her in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:33 am

Natasha
My ears perked at the sound of a gentle footstep quietly crushing a leaf. I was half awake now, laying absolutely still. Someone was definitely there and coming closer. My eyelids twitched and fluttered open as my blurry vision focused. A giant face was mere inches away from mine. Then the person grabbed me and screamed my name. I let out a squeal. "Holy shit!" I yelped in surprise as I was squeezed to death and rolled around. I pulled back to see who it was. Everything happened so fast I sort of missed it. I blinked. Was that...Koidy? Then I slapped my hand over his mouth. "Shut up unless you want to get caught," I wispered harshly. I was kind of stuck in my position beneath him with mud literally everywhere. I wiped some of the mud off my face. "Look what you did, you ruined all my camoflauge," I said with a sigh, looking at the displaced ground. I wiped the hair that clung to the mud on my face behind my head and squirmed a second before giving up with a sigh. "You got a lot bigger. I remember I used to always pin you down and call our parents to see," I said, grinning slightly and letting him know I recognized him. "I didn't know you got thrown in jail. What did you do? You were always such a goodie goodie. Guess I rubbed off on you," I said with a wink. "Now would you get off me? It's kinda hard to breathe like this," I mumbled, squirming some more. I had gotten mud all over him now and I couldn't sleep here anymore. It was too obvious something had happened and someone was here. I would have to find another spot. Maybe I could climb a tree and hope I dont roll over? Heh. Well if Koidy decides to stick around we could pick a spot and one could keep watch while the other sleeps. But of course what would happen if the guard fell asleep? I guess I should've planned ahead of just breaking out, but I didn't exactly expect to get this far. Thank god I'm a runner. I blinked a few times and brought myself to the present. My eyes skimmed over Koidy. He had definitely done some growing up. He was a lot taller and sure felt like he had muscles now too. How did that weak little brainiac turn into a football star? Not that I used to pick on him or anything, I was one of his only best friends. But everyone is picked on by somebody at some point. I looked around at our surroundings for places to go that were safe. Just trees and trees as far as I could tell. The air was slightly warmer now, or maybe it just seemed that way because I had a human blanket on top of me. It was still dark as heck and kinda hard to see. It was virtually silent besides the sounds of crickets and cicadas screeching through the silence, but nothing unnatural or man-made. So maybe we were still alone for now. There didn't appear to be any prisoners or guards nearby, so I guess we're safe. For now, of course. But we have to keep it that way because there is no way I am going back there. I might just have to kill myself if they try to take me.

Sorry that was kind of lame :/
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:18 am

Natasha
~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 1236429663v1t4JM
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:37 am

Koidy Daniel Trenton
Koidy snorted out a laugh. “Oh no, your camouflage. Here, let me fix it.” He said, smirking playfully. Getting a handful of mud in both hands, he smashed it over both of her cheeks. “Better?” Koidy was such a kid, always acted like one. Only Natasha accepted that. Everyone grew older and stopped basically enjoying life like he did. They shunned him, but it’s not like they didn’t before. Natasha was his only friend. Sad to admit that someone three years younger than you was your only friend in the whole entire world. Not even his parents. See, they had to love him. Natasha didn’t. She liked him for who he was and that made him feel all warm inside. Natasha knew all of Koidy’s secrets, and she helped him when times were rough. Was it in school? Heck naw, Koidy always helped her with her homework. He was like a free tutor. Someone you could mess around with. Joke around. Professionals are so uptight. They annoyed Koidy immensely. “Pfft. I was always bigger than you. Let me remind you that I’m three years older. See, this equation calls for subtraction.” He started, adjusting his fake nerd glasses. “You take nineteen and subtract that by sixteen. Now, dearest Natasha darling, what do we get?”Koidy smirked and poked her mud covered nose. “Did I forget to teach you how to subtract? I’m pretty sure I covered all the basics before I got into the hard stuff. Someone needs to go back to first grade.” He rolled his eyes at her and ruffled her hair playfully. Even though that he hated the thought of being covered in mud, at least it was with Natasha. Oh, how many times did they make mud pies for their pie shop when she was three and he was six? Koidy rolled over one more time, and ended up on his back. That way, Natasha was on top and she could breath. Plus the fact that he didn’t have to let her go. His Natasha his. CX “What did I do to get in jail? I think I should be asking you that. Didn’t I raise you better than this? How many times did I lock you up in that jail cell in the playground? And you STILL didn’t learn your lesson?” He shook his head, disappointed. It wasn’t really a jail cell, just a doll house they’d use to play cops and robbers. He was always the cop because Natasha hated being them. She claimed that she was a rebel. And now, they both were. “Well..You know that I get bullied a lot.” It was something he never liked saying out loud, not even to the girl he trusted the most. “One guy came after me one day after school.” He said, biting his lip. “He punched me so I pushed him off the sidewalk and he fell and hit his head. People who saw just saw me pushing him and I got charged with assault.” Koidy rolled his eyes. “I didn’t do a damn freaking thing.” Oh, language Koidy. But I’m sure Natasha would let it slide. It was a tender subject after all. Koidy sighed. “Your turn.” He said, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Beginner
Supa-Bacon-Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:16 am

Who Are You?
Full Name: Akira May Griffen
Nicknames: None
Birthday: May 3, 1994
Mom: Mary Elizabeth Griffen
Dad: Mark Alexander Griffen
Where did you grow up?: I grew up in Miami, Florida.

What Are You Like?
Personality: I am a nice girl and i love to make friends. I am usually outgoing but can be shy when meeting new people. I am definately not a girly girl but not exactly a tomboy either. I'm kinda in the middle of those two. I have a curious side to me but that's not always good. I love making new friends but sometimes i have trust issues. At first i won't be too willing to trust you but after a short period of time i'll open up to you more. I am not as much of a leader as i am a follower. I am very eager to please people. I just want to be loved for who i am. I want my friends to like me for who i am and not how i look.
Favorite/theme song: E.T. By: Katy Perry
What did you do to get into prison: I saw some men abusing a horse and i couldn't stand to see them hurt it. When they went inside i went into the pasture and took the horse. The court didn't care if they were abusing it. All they cared about was that i stole the horse. So here i am.
History: I grew up in a family of 3, my dad, my mom, and of course me. My dad often got drunk after work before he came home. He would beat my mom. I grew up in fear of my dad. He always said he was going to get me for trying to protect my mom. I never had any friends. I at least wanted to have one friend who could help me through this hard time. I cried myself to sleep every night. My dad wouldn't let me do any out of school activities. He wouldn't even let me have a pet. Not a single little stupid fish. I hated my life so much. I tried to run away many times. I never got very far. This was either because he caught me or i decided i couldn't leave my mom with him. One day he came home more drunk than usual. What made it even worse is that he had his gun in his hands. He called for my mom. Unknowing she walked into the room. The next moment she was lying dead on the floor. I couldn't believe that my dad would kill my mom. He aimed at me next. I ran as fast as i could out the door. I went to the police station and got him arrested. I lived alone after that. And that's when i saw the horse one day. I was on a walk when i saw a beautiful dappled gray stallion. Two men were whipping him. He looked like he was starved and he was covered in deep cuts from the whip. I waited till the men went inside then i opened the pasture gate and led the frightened horse away from that horrible place. I didn't get far before they saw me and called the police. They came and brought me to court. I was terrified. It was settled; i was going to jail.

Love Life?
Married To: I am not married.
Children: I have none.
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I have never dated before.
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None so far.
Your type: I am looking for a guy who will love me for who i am. I want someone who understands me and cares for me. I want someone who will be my friend, who will be trustworthy. I want him to be caring, honest, responsible, gentle, loving, but where will i find a guy like that in prison.
Fiancé: Nope.
Sexual Orientation: straight

What Do You Look Like?
Hair color: I have black hair.
Eye color: I have emerald green eyes.
How Tall are you: I am 5"6
Tattoos: None.
Piercings: Just my ears are pierced
What you look like: I have long black hair and long bangs. I have green eyes and stand at 5"6. I have my ears pierced normally (just the ear lobe). I am skinny too.

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 Amarea14

Who Are You?
Full Name: Ashton Daniel Gomez
Nicknames: Ash
Birthday: March 30, 1994
Mom: Dorothy Anne Gomez
Dad: Taylor Maxwell Gomez
Where did you grow up?: Dallas, Texas

What Are You Like?
Personality: I am nice and caring. I am a pretty funny guy when i try to be. I am protective over those i love. I love making friends. I am a very friendly person. I am outgoing. I am flirty at times. I am often curious. I wish i had more friends but maybe ill find a few soon. I want to be loved.
Favorite/theme song: Just can't get enough By: Black Eyed Peas
What did you do to get into prison: stole a car and crashed it
History: I grew up with my mom and dad. When i was four my dad left. We didn't know where he went. And to this day i still do not know. My mom was stuck with me. She loved me a lot. But she was usually overprotective. She would only let me be friends with who she chose for me. Because of this i was stuck with boring sticks in the mud. She fell sick when i was 14. She lost her job. I was forced to work to pay for our tiny apartment. We barely got by. She slowly got better. She found another job that paid more. We moved to a bigger house. Life was good. Then she got cancer. The doctor said she probably wasn't going to make it. He was right. She died the next morning. This happened when i was 16. In my grief i stole my neighbors car and sped away from there. I ran into a few cars at an intersections causing a lot of traffic. Everyone survived. I was arrested for my carelessness.

Love Life?
Married To: nope
Children: nope
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: a girl named Sarah Wilson
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None
Your type: i want a girl who loves me for who i am. I want her to be trustworthy and caring. I want her to be outgoing but still sweet. She should be only mine. I would like to avoid being cheated on. Will i find her?
Fiance: nope
Sexual Orientation: straight

What Do You Look Like?
Hair color: black
Eye color: green
How Tall are you: 6"
Tattoos: none
Piercings: my lip is pierced
What you look like: I have black hair that is in a Justin Bieber hairdo. I have deep green eyes. I stand at 6".

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 Guy11

Hey i was on the old one.... :3
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:49 am

Oh my!Is't Christian a Demon Anymore? D8 and what about Akira and Ash x(
Back to top Go down
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Beginner
Supa-Bacon-Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:07 pm

This isn't the Angel Academy Roxy...
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:
This isn't the Angel Academy Roxy...
i know
Back to top Go down
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Beginner
Supa-Bacon-Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Well then what do u mean what about Akira and Ash?

Akira: I was sitting on my bed. I watched as a prisoner picked the lock on his cell and escaped. "Smart guy." i thought. I rested my chin on my hand and stared boredly through the bars. Unlike him i had no stick to pick the lock with. I watched other prisoners watching him escape too. They had hope on their faces. They were stupid. Like he was going to stop and let them out. No way. He wouldn't take the chance of getting caught. I sighed.

Akira: I suddenly got an idea. I stopped someone walking down the hallway and motioned to them to come over. I told him that there was a brick loose in my cell and i was concerned of it collapsing. The idiot believed me. He opened my cell and told me to stand against the wall. He walked to the back wall to inspect it. I quietly tiptoed over to the door and snuck out. The moron had left his keys in the lock. I took them out and closed the door locking him in. I smiled,"see ya." I dropped the keys where he couldn't reach them and got outside. I went into the forest.

Ash: I saw a girl across from me trap a guy in her cell. She dropped the keys in the middle of the hallway. I reached towards them trying to grab them. They were just out of reach. I reached my foot through the bars and snagged the keys. I pulled them back to me and undid the lock. I was out! I quietly ran down the hallway and out into the fresh air. I looked behind me then darted into the forest..
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Alexander Jared Famore
He was already out. Samantha and him went way back. Once she was out, well, so was he. Getting out wasn’t hard either. You think for a maximum security prison they would have more people on the job than about twenty fat donut eating cops. Guess not. But who was complaining? They were out, finally free. Freedom was beyond those bullet proof glass doors. The doors that led them too this Hell to begin with. Alexander joined the group. What a bunch of idiots. The cops were coming out, armed heavily with dogs and a whole butt load of firearms. Alexander looked back at the home, not really home..more of a shelter he lived in for the last two years. Was it two years? He lost track of time in that claustrophobic cell. Alexander licked his lips and cracked his knuckles. Might as well take a two minute break. They were ten or so minutes away from the prison. He had enough time. Even if he didn’t, he could fight off a few before he made his escape. Alexander stretched, getting ready for a big run. He’d be running all night if things went partially good. If they went back, say hello to a crazy room all to himself.
Back to top Go down
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Beginner
Supa-Bacon-Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Akira ran out of the prison. Some fat lazy cop was right on her heels. She turned delivering a roundhouse kick to his gut. He fell and she turned and kept running till she was farther away. She joined the group of escapees and looked around. They'd be easy to capture in a group this big. She'd have to make a run for it later. But fighting in numbers like this would be good. They had a good chance of getting away. Sure they had weapons but she betted they had some good fighters here. Ones with experience. She leaned against a tree and looked back at the prison. She was happy to be out of that horrible place. She didn't belong there. Many of these people didn't. She didn't do anything wrong though. She looked around at the other people again. She saw a boy nearby. She wondered how long he had been out. She walked over,"hi.."

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:
Akira ran out of the prison. Some fat lazy cop was right on her heels. She turned delivering a roundhouse kick to his gut. He fell and she turned and kept running till she was farther away. She joined the group of escapees and looked around. They'd be easy to capture in a group this big. She'd have to make a run for it later. But fighting in numbers like this would be good. They had a good chance of getting away. Sure they had weapons but she betted they had some good fighters here. Ones with experience. She leaned against a tree and looked back at the prison. She was happy to be out of that horrible place. She didn't belong there. Many of these people didn't. She didn't do anything wrong though. She looked around at the other people again.

Don’t know how to reply to that really.. :/
Back to top Go down
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Beginner
Supa-Bacon-Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:49 pm

I edited it
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:04 pm

OOhmygosh I just lost my super super long post!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Natasha
I rolled my eyes and made a face at him that ended up looking ridiculous because he was smushing my cheeks. "No, it's not better," I said but smiled. I guess he didn't grow up on the inside, only on the outside. I rolled my eyes and tuned him out while he babbled on about subtraction. "Yeah well you may have been taller and maybe a bit fatter," I stuck my tongue out at him playfully when I said that, "I was definitely the stronger one. You would read when you were alone and I would race myself when I was alone," I said with a chuckle. He kept babbling more about school and teaching and blah blah blah. "Nerd," I teased with a smirk. I knew everyone was always jealous of how smart Koidy was. Everything in school always came so easy to him. He never had to deal with upset parents that punished him for bad grades or angry teachers to hate you or even an angry principal. No, for seven hours a day five days a week Koidy had it easy. Thats what bugged everyone. They wished they could be smart like him and were angry they couldn't so they would pick on him. But not me. I mean, of course I was jealous, but I would never pick on my buddy. I sometimes flat out told him how jealous I was and other times just wished I had his brain. When he messed with my hair I focused back on him again and squirmed in his grip. My hair is going to be so muddy it'll turn into mud! I sighed and shook my head in a lame attempt to shake out some of the mud. Then I scrunched my nose when he rolled over again. I waited a moment before I realized he wasn't going to let go. I rolled my eyes with a sigh. So clingy. "Can you please let go of me before I become claustrophobic," I mumbled. Then I got quiet when he started telling me how he got into prison. I frowned when he talked about getting bullied. Rotten scumbags, what did they do now? I gotta get them for this, getting him thrown into jail. Thats crap! Then I raised an eyebrow when he said someone came after him. So someone wanted to fight him even though he looked like he could put up a pretty good fight? Huh. Then my jaw dropped. "What?! Thats bullshit! Self defense! That kid better have died when you shoved him or I am going to have togo back there and kill him myself. Thats a load of shit, getting you thrown into jail when you were defending yourself!! Who was it? I'll make him wish he died when you pushed him," I said angrily. For heavens sake, Koidy gets picked on enough, but attacked and thrown in jail? Cut the guy a break! I reached behind myself and pulled his hands apart before jumping to my feet and looking down at myself. I was literally brown. I shook my hands and arms and legs and feet so it looked like I was doing some sort of weird dance to get some of the mud off. "Well, it's kind of a long story. We have to get going away from here somewhere safer to sleep. DO you know any places near here or something?" I asked him as I eased myself into the cool water. I washed off my hands before drinking the water and quenching my thirst. After that I washed my legs and feet since they were wet already but just picked bits and pieced of mud off of the rest of my body. When I was done I wrung out what I could and stood tall, placing my hands on my hips. "Alright, well do you remember that day before summer when I said I was moving over the summer?" I asked him. "Well, I lied. I knew if I told you the truth you'd want to come or try to stop me or something. So my dad lost his job and we sold some stuff to stay good and all but then mom got too sick to work and dad was trying to find a job but I could tell they were worried. So I ran away so they would have one less person to worry about. I wrote a whole long letter and everything but they still called the cops. I had food and water and stuff and i made it out of the state before I ran out. Then I took two weeks to put together a genius plan to rob a bank. Well I actaully did it and didn't get caught because nobody would suspect a sixteen year old girl to rob a bank. So nobody was convicted because I don't want to get people into trouble by framing them so I just ran off and forged myself a license and stole a junky car. Hot wired it, a guy who sold pot I met taught me, but thats another story. Anyway, I stole this shitty car and tried to jump the border into Canada but the car I stole was stolen because well it was already unlocked and hot wired and ready to go so I wasn't exactly surprised. The next car I stole I stole the keys too to avoid that but got caught running a red light or speeding or something and they got my picture and found and me. Well when they found a load of cash in the trunk they eventually convicted me for robbing a bank, stealing some cars, and speeding through a red light. Since I'm still legally a minor my parents would be in trouble for everything I did and I can't let that happen. So I planned my escape from that prison and stayed silent about my folks. So I broke out and they still have no clue who I really am and who my parents are. Now that I got away I am not getting caught because I can't let my parents be responsible for everything that I did and I can't have them have to worry about taking care of me along with themselves," I explained to him. When I finished I was quiet and just looked up at the sky. I hunted for the moon and saw it was pretty high up. Does that mean it's really late or early or something? "Do you have a clock?" I asked him, figuring the answer would be no. "Well I think we should get a move on to fins somewhere to stay tonight. Tomorrow we can keep moving until we find civilization," I said, almost jokingly. But we kind of are in the middle of nowhere and I had no idea where even a simple gas station was. "I got some friends who can help us when we get some new clothes and supplies and stuff. First thing though, get out of these uniforms. Its way too obvious we're the escaped convicts. And second, find something like big sunglasses or something to hide our faces. That way if our faces are shown on TV we'll be safe. Then we'll see what happens from there," I planned with a nod. "Sound okay?" I asked him, looking back over at him and stopping the pacing I hadn't even realized i was doing. My eyes met his eyes and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Koidy Daniel Trenton
He frowned and brushed some of the mud off of her dirty cheeks. “Well, in my opinion, I thought it brought out your eyes. Made you more sexy.” He said, jokingly. “But, since you hate being gorgeous and being a joy kill, then knock yourself out in taking it off. I’m way to lazy too.” No matter how smart Koidy was, he was always as lazy as a potato. “And I think you blend in with the dirt quite nicely. It’s just your color.” He said, mixing the mud into her hair. “Hey Tasha, we should make mud pies.” He said, face turning into a huge little boy smile. Koidy seemed offended when she called him fat. Yes he was chubby, but he didn’t like it when people called his younger pictures fat. “NATHASHA! I WASN’T FAT! I WAS JUST CHUBBY!” He said, pouting. “TAKE IT BACK!” He begged, giving her the cutest puppy dog eyes. “It hurt my feelings.”Koidy mumbled, looking down. He looked back up as his ears toned into the word read. “Well durhur nerd face, Tasha. Reading is so much fun. It takes you to worlds you can only dream of. Ya know, you should have tried out for track. I would have been at every race you had. WITH POPPA CORRNNNN!” For some reason, Koidy said ‘popcorn’ in an Italian accent. Yup, there’s our Koidy. “The fastest I can run is skipping. So if we’re going to be on the run, you’re going to have to carry me. You do say that you ARE the stronger one. Were you lying to me? Hm?” Koidy pursed his lips, “Jock.” He said, with a sly smirk playing on his lips. “Oh yeah, I went there.” Natasha always hated the jocks. She thought they were too stuck up. Part of the reason why she hated them was because they always picked on Koidy. They always thought they were better than him. And one of the only ways Koidy could get them to leave him alone for a while, was letting them cheat off of his tests. Or by doing their homework. The classic things. “No, I will never let my Natasha go. I own her she is my loyal pet.” He said, kissing her forehead. “EW YOU TASTE LIKE DIRT! GROOOOOOSSSS!” He complained, spitting out the mud he had gotten in his mouth. “That was disgusting. I like kissing you when you’re actually clean. You need a shower.” Koidy bonked her forehead, “What did I tell you about using language like that? Hm? It’s not very polite you know.” He said, smirking. “What would you do if I started swearing up a storm? Would you smack me back to last Tuesday or something?” Koidy sighed and shrugged. “Yeah..I know…Do you really think they cared? That kid got internal bleeding because of me, family sued, blah blah blah. It doesn’t really matter anymore…we’re out.. that’s all that matters.” He sighed. “He’s very much alive. Not dead and you’re not going to murder someone.” He said, shaking his head. “It’s not right…even if he was picking on me.” Koidy sighed, remembered the day. It started out okay, no one was picking on him. In fact, they were leaving him alone. He was almost happy with that. “It was that football quarterback…uh…Timmy.” He said, blinking. “Didn’t you date him once or something?” Koidy asked. Timmy used to be one of the decent people on the football team. But then the rest of the jocks and popular changed him. They never got Jimmy back after that. “Let me think. We’re in the middle of the forest without a topographical map. Uh, let me think about that. No.” He said, smirking. “I’m not that smart, ya know. Sorry to disappoint, babe.” He said, splashing into the water. “I wish this had bubbles. It’s been forever since I had a bubble bath, ya know? I love those things.” Koidy said, splashing around humming happily to himself. “Ew, don’t drink that stuff. That stuff is…dirty. What if some guy took a bath in it? Like we are now. And then he PEED in it. Do you want to drink pee water? That’s disgusting D: Remind me not to kiss you later. Mkay?” He said, dunking under. Koidy always hated his hair when it was wet. It always hung in his eyes and it was just cold. Koidy listened to her. He knew her family was going through a hard time, but his family didn’t really think his best friend was the type they wanted their son hanging out with. So he always brought in extra’s of his lunch to feed her. Or maybe save up enough money and give her some. That was just the way Koidy was. He never could let Natasha suffer alone. They were always together from the start. “You should have told me the truth.” He said in a small voice. The water drained from his hair and trailed down his chin until it dripped in the water. “You knew I would have helped you. I would have done anything to have helped you and you’re family.” Koidy admitted, looking up at her with a hurt expression. “I love you guys to death. You guys were my real family. You knew my parents only cared about my grades and my future…they didn’t really loved me like you guys did.”He sighed and rubbed the dirt clean from his arms. “No..I don’t know what time it is.” He said with a sigh. “I wasn’t a science major. I wanted to be a movie director.” With all the things Koidy knew, you’d think he was going to cure cancer or something like that. “Come on. “He said, holding out his hand. “It’s going to get cold. We’re wet after all and..it’s the middle of fall. Winter’s coming soon.” He said with a low groan of disappointment. It was his first Christmas without his blood family, but his first Christmas alone with the girl that he grew up with.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Natasha
I smiled and rolled my eyes, knowing he was just kidding. "Hey I am NOT a joy kill. I bring loads of joy to people especially you. Then I rolled my eyes again. "Well it only matches me because im always outside running around so I tanned," I explained to him. I swatted his hand away from my hair and shook my head like a dog to get out some of the mud. When he suggested we make mud pies I smiled as I had a flashback. I was little and I talked funny and said the wrong things sometimes and other times I just cried. But Koidy could always translate for my parents and tell them what was wrong. He knew me better than anyone else. I remember when we were both sitting in the mud and making mud pies when I tried to eat one and Koidy stopped me and explained how it would hurt my tummy. Then I cried because I was hungry and he ran inside and got me some goldfish. We shared goldfish on the couch inside and then when we finished we went back out and got into a mud fight. We came inside covered in mud and my mom made us run around in the sprinkler to get clean before we came inside. We shared a towel and when we got inside it was time for my nap. Koidy walked me into my room and read me a story to help me fall asleep. "Actually, reading isn't all bad," I said, pulling myself from old memories. Then when he blew up about being chubby I had to hold back a laugh. "Calm down, I didn't say you were fat, just fatter. You know, baby fat. I thought Mister Genius would know what I meant," I teased, sticking my tongue out at him. Then I rolled my eyes. "Yeah well im pretty sure the last book I ever read was about some princess and was when I was like four," I said. "The rest of pretend books are just dumb cause it can't happen, never has, and never will so what's the point in wasting time reading about it?" I asked. Then I sighed. "Nevermind, I just like reality more than pretend stuff. I grew up," I said that last part quietly, not wanting to offend him or something. Then I rolls my eyes. "Cheerleaders don't do track," I mumbled. Yes, I was a cheerleader when I was younger. Before they became snobby bitches anyway. But there was an unspoken rule that if you're a cheerleader then the only other thing you can do is ballets. Gotta stay girly. Then I rolled my eyes. "I WAS the stronger one. Past tense. You're off your brain game today aren't you?" I teased with a grin. "You look stronger now and you're way to tall for me to carry anyway," I added. I rolled my eyes and gave him a little shove when he called me a jock. Then I made a face. "I am not your pet. I belong to nobody but me. If anyone is going to be a pet here its going to be you," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Then I laughed. "Oh you don't like that? Well good cause nobody is allowed to kiss me anyway," I stated matter of fatly. I got more mud and smeared it over my face. "There, no kissing," I said, sticking my tongue out at him. Then I rolls my eyes. "Fuck bitch bullshit crap," I taunted with a smirk. "Who's gonna make me stop?" I asked him. I frowned and sighed as he spoke and blushed when he told me it was Timmy. "Psh, no way I never dated him," I lied. Koidy knew I was lieing. He always knew. Then I rolled my eyes. "Yes I would if it was the only water around for miles and I was dehydrating. Who knows when well find more water. Were lucky we found this or we could've died of thirst out there. You should really drink some," I said seriously, looking up at him with caring eyes. "You don't want to dehydrate and die do you?" I asks him, placing my hands on my hips. "Yeah no problem, no kissing ever," I said with a smile. "Hey, I know that. But you couldn't do anything else. Only I could. And I did. You did a lot already. Don't worry about it. I did what I had to and it just didn't involve you. I mean, I can't let you run away with me its dangerous and I can't let you try to talk me out of it either so I had to go alone without telling," I said with a sigh. "Its complicated." Then I laughed again. "Movie director, right," I said, remembering another time we were little when me and my Barbie dolls starred in Koidys hit movie 'The Princesses. I smiled slightly at the memory. Good times. "Okay," I said, climbing out of the water and starting to walk, leaving his outstretched hand there. We would go until we can't anymore or until we find a place to spend the night," I told him as I started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:02 pm

C: I’m here. Guard, you there?
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:25 pm

YYeah im like half here half shopping XD
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Your-Guardian-Angel wrote:
YYeah im like half here half shopping XD

LOL c: Well I just came back from dinner so replying now c: If you wanna rp with any of my other charries then make a post c: I’ll probably be done with mine when you’re done with yours c:
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Koidy Daniel Trenton
“Puh-lease. You are the biggest joy kill I know. But you know I love you with an intense burning passion greater than the sun and Hell combined.” He said, cracking up. “Or maybe a little less than that. But you do mean a lot to me.” He said, poking both cheeks at the same time. “You have squishy cheeks…and you said I had baby fat. PFFT.” Koidy recoiled his hands away from Natasha’s hair. It was like she was whipping him, when, she was just trying to get the mud out. It just hurt, period. “Natasha.” Koidy asked, looking down at her dazed expression. “Whatcha thinking about?” He asked, slightly curious and slightly concerned. That was Koidy for you. Always worried about the ones he loved. He was the kind of guy that could never see anyone hurt. And if they were, he’d try his darndest to make sure they felt better. Or, close to better. Whichever he could obtain. “Look, if it’s me getting you dirty with the mud, I’m sorry. I was just a little over excited to see you. After all, I haven’t seen you in a year. I missed you a lot.” He admitted, slightly blushing in the dark. “If it makes you feel better I’ll roll around in the mud like a pig and get twice as dirty as you.” Koidy always knew what to say to make Natasha laugh. It was just something they shared. Sharing. When you think about it, they shared everything. Food, secrets, laughs, hugs, money. If it was something they could share, you can bet your life on it that they shared it. Even when she was cold, Koidy would give her his sweat shirt. He didn’t mind freezing as long as she was warm. He had a good heart, compared to some of the other guys in the twenty first century. One of those guys that only came around once in a while. Someone that everyone needed when they were going through a tough time. Natasha was one of the lucky few that got him. A smile scrawled across his lips as he pondered this thought for a moment or two. It meant a lot to him, I guess, because they were such a good pair. “Oh? Can I get you to read a Shakespearian sonnet? Or perhaps Hamlet?” He asked, obviously joking. Natasha wouldn’t even touch a book like that even if her life depended on it. Oh Natasha. “Ahem, may I remind you I was nine. I was adorable. You still thought I had cooties.” He said, pouting. “And I’m pretty sure I’m the sucker that read that book to you. The only book you’ve read was how to cook. And I don’t even think you read that. I think you just like experimenting in the kitchen or something like that. I don’t know. I wouldn’t let you cook for me even if that were the last thing to eat on this planet.” He said, poking her nose. “You’re a bad cook.” Koidy shrugged at her comment on non-fiction books. “You have your opinion and I have mine. I enjoy reading unlike most people these days.” He said, sighing. “I’m not going to force you to do something you don’t want to do. What kind of friend would I be if I did?” He said, giving a small forced smile. Koidy suddenly felt tired and all he wanted was a good long nap. “Oh? So you want to be a cheerleader now.” He said, tickling her. “I bet you would be a great cheerleader. I WANNA BE A FOOTBALL STAR!” He said, happily. “Then you would be cheering for me. OH KOIDY YOU’RE SO COOL HEY KOIDY HEY HEY KOIDY.” He said, jokingly. “That would be the best squad ever, ya know.” Koidy winked playfully at her. Always the playful one, never the killjoy like she was acting like. Where was the fun side he always knew? He hated when people grew up and left him behind to fend for himself. But Natasha wouldn’t do that…right? “Hey, when you’re in jail for a year, you forget things.” He said, smirking. “Guess I might have a lower IQ to your extreme disappointment.” Koidy flexed his muscles as she commented. “Oh really? OHMYGAWD WE SHOULD WRESTLE!” He grinned, tackling her. “I bet I’ll win.” He said with a small smirk. “How much do you want to bet that I will?” Koidy rolled his eyes as she denied her pet status. “You are so my pet. I have a certificate and everything.” Yeah, sure you do Koidy. Oh well, he liked joking. As long as it got a smile out of them, anyways. “D: WHAT?! NOT EVEN YOUR BESTEST FRIEND EVER?! THAT’S NOT FAIR TASHA!! I WANNA KISS YOUUUUUUUU!” He said, pouting. Koidy was always a master at the cutest puppy dog eyes you’ve ever seen. And, almost one hundred percent of the time, Natasha gave into them. “You did too date Timmy.” Koidy argued, frowning at her. “You two went to homecoming together, remember? I saw you kissing at the dance.” Secretly, Koidy was jealous and that was something he would never forget. It pained him to see her kissing a guy that had a mean soul. “Don’t lie to me, Tasha.” He said, voice getting noticeably lower. “It’s never good to lie.” He said, rubbing the back of his neck. “I still don’t want to drink this water. It looks disgusting.” He said, poking his finger in and out of it. “I want clean water. You know that comes in a bottle or something.” He said, with a sigh. The talk of Timmy obviously was depressing him. Koidy was never fun when he was depressed. “Ever? Not even when we get married in a big church? The kiss seals the deal babe.” He said with a frown. “What you’re not going to hold my hand? That hurts more than not letting me kiss you!” XC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next