Writing Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting

Go down 
+4
Serendipity-Rae
Admin Bunneh
Rippletail-Fallen-
Admin Rawr-er
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

Location : Not over the rainbow, yet. I have a lot of work before I get there.

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Hola Razz
Back to top Go down
http://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Serendipity-Rae wrote:
Hola Razz

Roleplay? o-o
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Suresies. I think Rose is doing something, so I'll RP Garret. Razz

I was working on Mandie and Max, but I got lazy once I came to Max, and frankly, I don't care to bring them on this RP. They're too innocent. XD

Anyways..
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

.:.Garret.:.
I stood a ways away from the group of people who had escaped jail. I didn't care to stand so close to them. They could have been murderers, or people who enjoyed molesting little kids, I don't know... I wasn't one of them. I was merely a guy who got suckered into holding onto drugs for my dumb*ss friend. I couldn't believe that. In fact, no one could believe that when it got around school. They all looked at me as the flirt, but the one that was clean of drugs, and alcohol and stuff. And that totally changed their view of me. Even though I was finally freed of prison, I could never go back to that city. I could never even go back to that school! The security guards would see me, and instantly recognize me. And that's why I was with these people. I could blend into the crowd, and plus they knew what I went through. Too bad I didn't trust them. And that was why I looked like such a loner right now.

I yawned, as I heard the people chatting lowly, and the rustling of the tree leaves. The forest was actually a peaceful place. Much better than the constant talking, and yelling, and sirens of the prison. And even better, I don't have to get pushed around by the tougher guys. Well, I really don't know that, but if I stayed where I was, out of the group, I wouldn't have to find out.

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 pm

LET ME POSTIE <3
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Alexandria Bailey Novana
She bit her nails, a nervous wreck she looked like. Alexandria could get caught and get holed up in that living Hell again. Sure, she could fight for herself, but, beating up a cop? Do you know how much more time she would get in jail? ‘Take a breath Alex, you’ll be alright.’ If only she could team up with someone here, someone who was smart and knew how to go the best routes in these situations. Her eyes scanned the groups of people, huddled together, some talking and some sizing the others up. If they didn’t start moving soon, the dogs would be on their tail, ripping them apart.

Alexandria sighed. In the off distance, she heard the worried crunch of footsteps and dogs barking. Everyone tensed, stopped, and began running like Hell. Doing a year of track in school really gave her an advantage. She wasn’t one of the people lagging in back, the ones the cops would catch first, she was in the front. But if she pushed herself to hard, then that was trouble.

Her eyes, right away, spotted a boy a boy that yet to realize the on-coming danger. Her and her good heart couldn’t leave him. “Dammit..” She mumbled as she booked it over. “What the Hell do you think you’re doing?” She spat out in worried gasps. “They’re here! We need to get out!” The boy snapped and gave her a nod, running ahead of her. So much for the thanks(The boy was Garret :3)
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Great. So now the cops were gonna come bring me back to the one place that I do not belong in? I made a mad dash for it, just following the other people, and trying not to look back. If they didn't see my face, they couldn't tell if I was actually a convict, or I was just hanging around in the forest...

Okay, maybe that was a really stupid idea, but it just gave me an excuse to keep on looking forward, and not loose precious seconds turning back. I heard the dogs barking, and people running, and leaves crunching, and it was all a lot to take in in about three seconds. And then what I was fearing the most, happened. A cop freaking shot at me. Craaaaap. I gasped, and nearly dodged the bullet, and it hit a tree instead. Wow, nice aim dumb*ss. I needed to get out of sight. I couldn't get shot and go back to prison. There was no way I was letting that happen. But then the dogs would follow me. We're all screwed. How would I get rid of my scent, or keep the dogs from smelling it? I don't know, but for now, all I could do was run.

I still heard the dogs barking, when I thought of something. What if I just ran off in a different direction? Would they really go after one single person, if the big jackpot was running the other way? I don't think so! I looked around for somewhere else to go, and as if God himself built it just for me, I saw a bunker type thing, built out of rocks. Perfect! I began to run in that direction, and I looked over. That girl that practically saved me was there... Well, if she just saved me, then I should save her. It was the least I could do. I grabbed her hand, and practically pulled her off to the thingy. I jumped into it, and pulled her down with me. She landed on top of me, and I made this weird 'Ow!' sound. I saw one of the dogs stop, look at me, growl, and then run off to catch the other people... Mission complete! The cops ran off after the others, and I looked over at the girl. I gave her a thumbs up, though you could barely see it since it was dark in there.

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Posting. DUN GO D:
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Lol, I won't! I'll be here all night. I have no life. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:45 pm

YAY XD

Alexandria Bailey Novona
All I could say was: “Ow.” Novona rubbed her head and looked straight up into the boys eyes. She was literally, laying on top of him. Despite the predicament they were both in, her cheeks flowered into a bright pink blush. Scrambling off, she layed next to him, kind of flustered. “Uh.. Sorry. Thanks for helping me..by the way.” Novona gave a sly smile and pushed a stray hand behind her ear. The ponytail her hair was sloppily thrown up in was coming un-done. “You didn’t have to help me, ya know.” She was always content of proving the best for herself. Even when she was younger, she went out for guys sports. Heck, she was even on the boys wrestling team. Never again did she want to be discriminated because she was a girl.

“Um.” Novona started, holding out a hand. “Novona.” Yes, her name was Alexandria but she always liked going by her last name. “You are?” She asked, squinting and trying to make even out the slightest bit of his features. Dogs ran by and, by instinct, she huddled closer to Garret. ‘Damn.’ She thought to herself, ‘I wish this place wasn’t so crowded.’ Alexandria squirmed and tried to move away a bit. Her cheeks were still burning with blush o-o.

The footsteps of the cops faded and the barking of the dogs ceased. “We should…” She pointed up. “Get out?” It sounded more like a question.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:51 pm

I shall post now XD

And yeah, I live a sad life XD but only until the 30th, lol. Then I go back to Washington.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Serendipity-Rae wrote:
I shall post now XD

And yeah, I live a sad life XD but only until the 30th, lol. Then I go back to Washington.

LOL I might be busy tomorrow... Going to this Band practice o-o SU NERVOUS
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:01 pm

"Uhm.. Yeah, I guess that would be a good idea." I peeked out of the hole in which I had jumped in, and I made sure the coast was clear. Yup, but too bad the rest of the group had ran off... There could have been some useful people to keep close with there. And now it was only just me and this chick. I gripped the edge of the hole, and I pulled myself out. To other people, if they were there, it would have probably looked like the bunker thing was giving birth to me... Awkward.

I finally stood back up on my feet, and I brushed off all of the dirt, leaves and twigs off of my pants and shirt. Nasty... But it was better than getting shot, or even worse, getting thrown back into prison. Once the girl who had introduced herself as Novona, had gotten out of the bunker too, I introduced myself also, "I'm Garret, and the reason I pulled you with me was because for one, you practically saved me when you told me to run. I'm an idiot, and I never really have heard the sound of cops chasing after you before, so I just though a dog was chasing after one of us or something. And two, I didn't want to be stuck in the middle of the forest all alone, and you were running right next to me. So, I chose you to be my partner in crime here." I chuckled slightly, at my own joke. Get it? We escaped from prison. We're criminals. And now she's my partner in crime? Okay, maybe that was a really lame pun, but I couldn't think of anything else to say.

Ah, well good luck then! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Alexandria Bailey Novona
She hoisted herself out of the hole. Ah the light, something she was still getting used to. “Glad I made the cut.” She flashed him a smile. “Though I’m not the smartest knife in the block.”You know, knife blocks? And cut? Whatever funny in Rawr’s mind I guess xD. Alexandria ran a hand through her hair. “So Garret, What did you do to get in jail? Assault? Murder? Robbery? Drug-Trafficking? Well, what is it?” Wasn’t Alexandria’s fault that she was curious.

As she stood there, she had her hands on her hips awaiting his delayed answer. Now that they were out in the light, she realized that he was actually pretty cute. And it made her more self conscious that she fell on him in a dark hole! Oh well. He didn’t seem to mind. “You’re welcome, by the way. I’m not some heartless girl that’s going to let some guy with one chance for freedom get holed up again. I’m not that cruel.” She winked and sighed. “We’re really out, huh?” Her eyes became lost, distant even. “It’s…like a dream…can you believe it?” If she was seven she’d be spinning around so happy to finally be outside again.

o-o I'm so nervous though D: All guys. ME A GIRL! ONLY ONE OTHER GIRL WILL BE THERE!
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:13 pm

BRB Shower 8u
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:27 pm

I'm sure it'll be fine. Just don't make a fool out of yourself in front of the guys, lol XD

I sighed, the bad memories flooded back into my mind in an instant. The friend giving the 'lunch' to me. Putting it in my locker. Getting pulled out of class. And finally, getting questioned, and then put into the back of the cop car. "Uh... possession. But it seriously wasn't mine! It's so stupid that I got send to jail when it wasn't mine!" I kicked up a rock, and it hit the trunk of a tree. I shoved my hands in the pockets of my jeans, and I looked up at her. "Don't think that I'm a druggie, because I'm not."

I looked back up at her, and scanned her up and down. She seemed like an innocent girl... How the hell did she land herself in prison? "Well, how did you land in prison, and then escape...?" I chuckled slightly again, and started to dig through the dead pine needles, leaves, and small twigs with the toe of my shoe. I watched as the stuff was pushed in different directions. It amazed me how sweet she seemed. How did she even survive in prison? That amazed me. Plus, she was actually girly and pretty. Huh... Who would've guessed that I would meet a pretty girl in the middle of the forest?

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Urg. My roleplaying sucks this late. o-o I'll be on in the morning. It's 10 30 here xD

NIGHT
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Lol, okay. GOODNIGHT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Who Are You?
Full Name: Devon Christopher Traine.
Nicknames: Devon, Dev, Devil, Demon, many swear/curse words; and Crow for those closer.
Birthday: November 27th, 1991
Mom: Forgotten.
Dad: Forgotten.
Where did you grow up?: I-T-A-L-Y!!!! But then, he moved to the U.S. at age seven. xP

What Are You Like?
Personality: Devon is a Traine. This means he’s an ass at times; it means he can also be incredibly charming as well. As a Traine, he has probably been in more fights than you have ever been, so most don’t often mess with him. He probably knows words you don’t and your mother doesn’t want you to. Devon is quiet and loud at the same time. He has done the craziest things in the world, sometimes not even that bad, just a thing you wouldn’t expect a guy like Devon to do. He can often be annoying, just to be so. He actually is pretty smart, a somewhat evil genius. That doesn’t show often, considering he still is only at a C average. But at times he can randomly spit something out that actually is intelligent. His good side rarely appears and it’s only to family, even then – considering he doesn’t like most of his family. Still, when he really opens, up, he can be pretty protective. He does care what happens to you and will often grow attatched. Devon is tired; tired of life; tired of being expected to do things he can’t possibly do – or things he doesn’t think he could; tired of having to mask the pain and smile pretty for the camera. He’s extremely reserved and usually pretty calm. But he’s just a small spark so if you start him up he’s a flame, growing slowly into pure fire – pure anger – as you keep talking. He can easily be set off but still has that sort of patience. Devon doesn’t seem so incredibly bad, on the inside. This is why Devon has a defense system around himself. He’s sarcastic, a pessimist, and hating – mostly on the outside. Yet, there is a good side underneath it all. But don’t bother trying to find it. Because Devon really will do everything in his power to stop you from seeing. He doesn’t want to be “weak” He’s been weak before, and now he’ll never go back – back to that terrible world of his past.
Favorite/theme song: Sympathy For The Devil - Rolling Stones
What did you do to get into prison: He's done quite a bit. Devon has been charged for breaking and entering, plain burglary, assault, breaking probation, handling different amounts of heroin, cocaine, marijuana, and ketamine; and dog-fighting. Devon is a dog lover, and it just so happened he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He has anger-issues, and can often take action. He needs money.
History:

Love Life?
Married To: No. One.
Children: None... That Devon knows of.
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Arianna Russo.
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None.
Your type: He needs some one who won't judge appearance, or past. Devon need some one who knows when to back off, and when to keep pushing further when something is wrong. Devon likes a girl as long as she's cute, and somewhat sweet. He isn't too much into the bad girl type, or anyone just as much of a heartbreaker as him - even a challenge isn't too attractive. He's more into sweet, innocent type girls. Which is exactly why he'll never find a girl for him.
Fiancé: Not likely.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.

What Do You Look Like?
Hair color: Dark brown.
Eye color: Dark, dark brown.
How Tall are you: 6'2
Tattoos: Crow on his left arm near the shoulder - because they have always been a favorite animal of his; he's been compared to a crow many times before: clever, annoying, dark, and taking a liking to shiny things. Below that is a peacock feather going around his wrist like an earring, standing for an old girlfriend. He has a hand signing the letter "Q", standing for his little sister. Another hand, signing "M" for his other little sister. The "Q" stands on top of the M on his right forearm. He has a cross on his forefinger, and many more snaking around his torso.
Piercings: Snake bites, earring on the left side, and an eyebrow piercing.
What you look like: Devon is somewhat attractive. He has dark, almost black brown hair that can often end up lightly touching his shoulders if he doesn't hack it off with a knife immediately. He has fair skin and warm brown eyes that seem to be so dark you can't see the pupil, framed with surprisingly long eyelashes. Devon is pretty tall, and thin enough, really. He once actually bothered to play sports to please his step-father, so he’s fairly muscular, mostly his legs from running around on a field. He also once managed to find a brand-new pen somewhere, and now has slightly smudged drawings all over his arms and parts of his torso from boredom - that are now tattoo. He is an artist, in a way; as he used to redraw them almost every day – he had a bit of free time on his hands. Now, he can practically replicate each drawing. He wears a string bracelet his little sister gave him a few weeks before she was killed by a wolf. His face is covered, in a way, that would turn most people off. He has snake bites, an earring, and an eyebrow piercing.

STILL EDITING. Of course, I put him on here 'cause I have no other male characters. xP
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi Bookies :3
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:21 am

HI BOOKIES Very Happy

Alexandria Bailey Novona
So many fights, only once did she get caught. Where did that land her? Jail, of course. Novona groaned, she should have been more careful. “A lot of people get in jail for something they didn’t do. The court sucks these days.” Novona dug the heal of her combat boots into the dirt, grounding it in the soil. “I got in jail because I was in a street fight. I was just trying to help a friend. But do they care what your reasons were? Hell no. So, that’s why I’m here.” She looked up at the annoyed looking boy. “Hey, stuff happens and they usually happen for a reason. So you never know what your into.” She gave a small wink and continued stepping into the mud puddles.

“Escape?” She gave a laugh. “How did I get out? Well, you know what boy Christian?” When the whole production was going down, Christian handed her the keys. He was another prisoner –former prisoner- that had a heart. She continued on with her story, “Well, he gave me the keys and I got out of my cell. Getting past the guards around that time was pretty easy. Only running into a couple every once in a while. They were nothing. They’d be the poster cops for eating doughnuts.” She shrugged, “How did you get out?” She asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:58 am

((I'm sorry...... What happened exactly? Or happening?))
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:11 am

Yoooooooooooooooooo. o-o
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:16 am

((Helloooo..))
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:24 am

Hey-uh. o.O
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:27 am

?? What ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next