Writing Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting

Go down 
+4
Serendipity-Rae
Admin Bunneh
Rippletail-Fallen-
Admin Rawr-er
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:26 am

i have many piercings xD i have a septum,a smiley,one at the down back,two at the belly,one at the back neck and an under tongue web piercing ;P and next month i am having a corset piercing and two side corset piercings xD
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 am

It's not that easy Razz skin is not easy to cut xD
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:29 am

Omg I don't know what you just said you pierced but I have a feeling I don't want to.

But why do you do that to yourself?
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeproleplaying.forumotion.com
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:30 am

ughh reasons...
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:32 am

Lol you don't want to tell?
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:33 am

Not really :/ but piercings are nice anyways so..
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:37 am

Haha okay. Smile well uh have fun getting piercings.
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:41 am

Thank you.. Smile
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:44 am

RAWR REPLY AT RAVEEEN
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Koidy Daniel Trenton
“Yes you do. And you know you really should do something about that. It’s not very attractive. Be glad I put up with your hairy feet. Did I mention they smell like rotten garbage?” Koidy pinched his nose and waved his hand in front of it. “They have some weird stank going on down there, Tasha.” He commented. “But, I’m soooooo diggin’ the cheeks. You get rid of them, I will cry.” He said, poking her left cheek one last time. “So squishy.” Koidy seemed so interested in her cheeks. Like they were a new invention and he was the first one to discover it. “I’m caption odd bot here to eat your lungs. Everyone says brains, why not go for the lungs?” What? It’s true! What do you think zombies eat when they come after you? They go for the brains. But, it don’t make them anymore smarter. Heck, they’re as stupid as hell. It’s like when they became zombies some sort of parasite ate away at their brains and they need to eat more to satisfy the bug or they die. I don’t know about you, but it sounds like an epic theory to me. Then again, it’s me. Koidy rolled his eyes at the fantasy that never came true. “I didn’t even have a job. All I had was two pennies and some pocket lint. How and God’s name was I supposed to afford a puppy for you?” He asked, curious too hear her clever retort. “You wouldn’t even know how to take care of a puppy if it was the only thing that would keep you alive! YOU HAVE NO MATERNAL INSTINCTS TASHA!” Koidy heard the dogs future name. God, it sounded so fifties. “Princess? What are you five?” Koidy snorted a laugh. “I’m sorry! It just…I don’t know it sounds….XD SO GIRLY AND SOOOOO UNLIKE YOU!” Koidy was still laughing. He never recalled Natasha telling him that she was going to name the dog THAT. What? The boy couldn’t be nice twenty four seven. No one could. Unless you were well, Jesus o-o. I don’t know, first thing that came to my mind. “I could own you if I did this…” Koidy started tickling her. Something they always did, attack of the Godzilla tickle machine KOIDY ROBOT! Actually, I just came up with that. Sounds like a sick nasty name right? You guys are dying for it. Oh yeah, he was just that cool. “A MILLION DOLLARS?! GIRL YOU ARE OVERPRICED!” He said, doing one of those cool head bobs. Well, maybe they were cool…in 2004. Not now. Koidy seemed horrified, his eyes growing wide at the thought of going back to prison. “You know, if you turn me in, they’d find you too.” His worries lessoned away. “You realllllyyy need to think things out more often. Your plans aren’t really good. They have potential, but they’d never work.” Koidy commented, showing off a smirk. “WHAT THE [This word has been censored so our younger users don’t get offended]?!?!?!?!” If they were in a cartoon, they’d be all these wacky symbols. “NO WAY IN HELL ARE YOU GETTING PLASTIC SURGERY!” I think that was the first time in his life that Koidy swore. He was always so innocent and pure. Pfft, that lasted long. “Nut ah. That’s a lie. Andrew Dennis Biersack cares about is hair. He’s the singer of Black Veil Brides. So what do you have to say for yourself now? Hm? And just for your information, Justin Bieber is a girl. He even looks like one. HELL HE EVEN HAS HIS OWN PERFUME LINE! What kind of man has that?! IT’S JUST NOT NORMAL!” I mean, come on. Cologne would have been better. Well, I guess he’s too young for even that. “And I know you love him. He’s your future husband. I am SOO jealous. Choosing a lady over a real man. You set your standards LOOW Tasha.” He joked, shaking his head at the pun. “I know how to fight. How do you think I beat you in wrestling two times in a row. I can handle myself love.” He winked at her. Not really flirtatious, more of a playful one if you will. “YOU SHOULD NATASHA! Book stuff is what gets people far in life. Well, that and hard work…maybe even a bit of dreaming.” Koidy pondered with a simple shrug of his shoulders. “DUDE! I don’t want to be Justin Bieber two! THAT WOULD SUCK! NO GIRL WOULD WANT TO DATE ME!” He said, eyes almost welling with tears. “God damn, you know I’m sensitive!” He said, wiping his eyes. Yup, he really started crying over that cooties thing. “It was not some science experiment. I’m a descendent of Einstein, I think I would know babe.” Koidy shook his head, still wearing his adorable little smile, “I’m not going to give you what you want. You’re not five anymore, Tash.” He said chuckling. “Ohkay, maybe one day you should make an abridged series for Cinderella. That is something I would pay to see.” He said, laughing. God, it felt so nice to laugh again. “LIES! I AM SEXY WHEN I PLAY FOOTBALL! IGET DISTRACTED BY NOTHING EXCEPT GOD HIMSELF!” He said, putting a hand on his chest. “Don’t say that to me again..or I’ll start crying.” He warned. Koidy smirked down at her. “Come on, do you really think mud’s going to stop me from kissing you?” He asked, wiping it off. “Stop being such a priss I just want one kiss.” He whined, playing with her cheeks. “PLEASE?! I’LL DO ANYTHING FOR ONE!” He begged, kissing her cheek. Koidy leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. Kissing her. XD
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Alexandria Bailey Novona
Novana lay in the leaves, furrowing her brow. The land of dreams was never a pleasant place for her. It was always filled with some type of torture. Her imagination went wild, but, never with good things. This time, she was on the run, alone. No one like Garret to help her through something. Dogs nipped at her feet and the cops pulled out their guns. Tears leaked down her already redden cheeks. Then, there was someone blocking her path. It was Garret. Just standing right in front of her. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” She shouted, trying to push past him. “GET OUT OF MY WAY!” But it was too late, the cops had her by her arms, pressing guns to both of her temples. “You’re such an ass Garret! I’ll never forgive you.” Garret just smirked at her, then it was all a blur. The cops shot her down. Right through her head.

Alexandria awoke with a start, sweat covering her forehead. Garret was asleep, no wonder. Shaking her head, she looked around the small space. It was still as dark as Satan’s lair, but, it must have been early in the morning. Her stomach growled in unison, she wanted breakfast. But, she could go a few more hours or days without food. One important fact she picked up in science or health was that the human body could go a month without food, but they couldn’t go a week without water. If they found water, they’d be set for a while at least.

Hm, Garret. What was that dream trying to tell her something? Could she really trust the teenage boy? If she did, would something bad happen? Maybe her dream was a prophecy and she had to get out soon or all would be hell. She bit her lip, but he seemed like such a nice guy. What should she do? Novona needed time to think and she couldn’t do it staring straight at his sleeping face. Alexandria crawled out of the hole, clutching on to the Earth above them. It smelt clean outside. It must have drizzled or something late last night because the ground was wet and muddy. So what? She never like this orange jumpsuit anyways. Orange was one of the colors she hate the most. It was such a God awful color.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Alexander Jared Famore
Alexander looked down at the girl in disgust. “What the Hell do you want?” His good heart had turned bad. It had hardened over the years he had spent in prison and he wasn’t looking to get it back. In fact, saying no more felt good. It gave him a sense of ‘You can’t mess with me.’ The fact that he got into prison for murdering his parents didn’t really help that fact either. When the girl didn’t answer, he grabbed the collar of her shirt and hoisted her up so she was face to face with him. “I asked you a question and I expect it to be answered. Now what do you want?” He asked again, voice more rougher than before. “I don’t know if you noticed girl but people in jail..” He smirked and continued, “Don’t like any sh_t from little girls. Me especially.”

.....Lame..=/ You really didnt' give me much to work with...
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Natasha
I rolled my eyes. "Alright, since you want to marry me so bad you are going to have to marry me disgusting feet too AND give them foot massages EVERY night for the rest of your life. See I told you we will never get married my feet just kick you away," I joked, rolling my eyes again. I do that a lot XD "Okay then cry little baby. I can rock ya to shut you up," I teased, sticking my tongue out at him. "Well maybe brains taste the best? I bet they taste like ice cream or pudding because its a delicacy dessert in India," I told him with a grin. That's actually true."See I am smart with some stuff," I said. "Yeah well you could've borrowed money from someone or got a job shoveling snow or something or just stole the dog. You ended up in prison anyway so why not have made it worth it? Oh wait back then you didn't know you'd be in jail..." I trailed off dumbly. Then I rolled my eyes. "Psh yea I do! I could be a mom if I wanted all I have to do is kick my kid out of the house to go to school and all," I said simply. "You don't have any maternal instincts either you know. I bet if we both got dogs yours would die first cause you would ignore it and be reading books all the days," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "Well I WAS five when I made up her name, mister. What, do you think I should have named her Bitch or Cheese Puff instead?" I asked, raising my eyebrows in question. Then when he started tickling me my eyes popped out of my head and I gasped. "Ah! NO DONT YOU CANT DO THAT NOT FAIR!" I yelped out between laughs. I squirmed in his grip and gasped for breath as I laughed WAY too much. "You...never...own....me!" I protested between laughs. Then I rolled my eyes. "I am not over prices because I am PRICELESS oh yeah you heard me there is only one of me in the world so I am UNBUYABLE. SOLD OUT." I rolled my eyes for the billionth time. "Psh no I would abandon you and leave annonymous phone calls telling where you are," I threatened. "But I wouldn't really do that, so don't cry or something," I said quickly. I laughed. "Okay okay, fine I will stay the same," I said, shaking my head and smiling. Then I started cracking up and nodding. "Oh, I forgot how funny you can be," I said with a smile. Then I shot him a look. "First of all, I am not marrying anyone. Second, whatever, believe whatever shit you want, and third, you are totally not a real man. You're a boy," I said with a nod. I rolled my eyes again. "Nuh uh I am just off my game I am still the Champion," I claimed. Then I frowned. "Hey, don't cry..." I said quietly. I never made Koidy cry. Well almost never. "Don't call me babe." "Okay you can be in the new Cinderella you can be that Prince guy but in the end I am afraid you and the old lady pixie or whatever she is get to die," I said with a nod. Then I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Sure Koidy, sure. Think what you want," I said with a smirk. I made a face at him. "Well right now that is my only hope of stopping you, so hopefully yes," I answered. "Hey that rhymes! Priss and kiss, haha. But sorry, no. These lips are reserved for eating food and drinking water. Sorry," I said with a nod. When he kissed my cheek I squirmed and jerked my head to the side but it didn't do much. Then when he started to kiss me I knew better than to open my mouth to yell at him or something because he would probably French kiss me then. I clenched my jaw and pursed my lips, squirming under him trying to get away but he was too strong. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away but then something happened. A wave of warmth shot through me and I found my eyes closing. Koidy was actually a good kisser. Much better than I had expected. My hands curled and gripped his shirt and I pulled him closer and kissed him back. My heart was beating fast and I could hear it pounding. I turned my head to the side and broke the kiss for air. My eyes fluttered open and my breathing turned back to normal as I unclenched my hands from his shirt. I stared up at him in awe and with wide eyes. Oh my gosh, that was so...I don't even know what to think of that. I definitely felt something. Did he feel that too? "Um...can you get off me now?" I asked him, returning from my daze. I decided to pretend like that was nothing special. Well it wasn't really special it was just a kiss. Right? Yeah I was just getting nervous we would get caught from all the noise so that feeling was just worry. Thats all. "Come on, we have to start moving before we get caught..." I said quietly, still a bit shocked. Just pretend like nothing happened. Yeah, thats what Ill do.
Back to top Go down
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Beginner
Supa-Bacon-Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:20 pm

I feel ignored >.<
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

Location : Not over the rainbow, yet. I have a lot of work before I get there.

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 am

.:.Garret.:.

I heard the rustling of leaves, and the brushing of fabric against fabric, and I woke up immediately. I was only in a light sleep, so I could wake up to the sound of a feather dropping, if that even made a sound. >.< I opened my eyes, and looked around, but all I saw was Novona climbing out of the bunker thing. I peeked my head out of the hole as she stood up outside. Everything was all muddy and wet... Ick. Well, at least it smelled good. Like a new day! -_- Yeah, another day of running from the cops and living in the forest. I used the surrounding rocks to pull myself out of the hole, and up on the ground. I got muddy, but I was focused on finding a place to rinse off today anyways, so that would be soon fixed.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty. Sleep well?" I chuckled slightly, although I really didn't want to joke around with her anymore than that. Now that I knew that she got arrested for getting into a fight, I knew that she could probably beat me down in a matter of seconds. And if I got on her bad side, then I would probably be left in the middle of the forest, all beaten and bloody. "I was thinking of finding somewhere to rinse off today. Maybe a nice deep part of the stream. Or a pond or something." I shrugged. I really didn't know this forest all that well. There was a possibility that there was a pond though. Maybe even a waterfall! Okay, the waterfall idea was a little out there, but it was just an idea...

Don't feel ignored Supa XD If you have a free guy, I have Rosalina free...
Back to top Go down
http://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:48 am

RAWRIE LETS ROLEPLAY :3 ANY FREE DUDES FOR MAH TWO GURLS?=3

~Ally Jessika Jepherson~
~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 Hayleywilliams9

She woke up with a headache piercing her head.When she opened her eyes,it was semi dark. "Where am i..." She whispered.She could barely hear some noises,like footsteps or chains.And then,she remembered.They guy she murdered,oh right.And then the cops,the runaway,and the cops again.Now,it's the jail.She started seeing figures as her eyes got used to the jail light.She looked around again,and yeah,how surprising,she was inside a cell.It was a big cell,with a crappy bunk and a toilet.Gross..She couldn't find her cell mate.He must not have arrived yet,or he was sleeping somewhere.It was dark anyways so...

She stood up and walked to the rails,and looked at the other cells.There were other prisoners too.She wish she had a cigarette right now.She looked at the cell next to and her eye stopped at a guy who was smoking.What a luck! "Hey man,gimme a cig?" He looked at her aggresively and after he stood up walking towards her raising his fist,she stepped back "Hey chill!" She sat on the floor and hid her face in her hands.She had to get out of here soon.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Hayley Kelsey Foss~
~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 Img-thing?

She opened her eyes,and once she realized she was not in her room,she freaked out.She curled around herself in a corner and started breathing fast.Her heart was raising as she remembered how she covered her friend and how bad had this ended.For how long would she stay here?She had no idea.It was freakin cold and she was wearing these prisoner clothes which were a lot bigger than she was.They were baggy clothes for her.She never wore them.Those clothes stinks.. she thought to herself.She stayed at her corner,she didn't know how long,but she was hungry and thirsty.

There was a plate with a gross thing inside,that they called "food". "I am not eating this,i'd rather die of starving..." In the room there was a bunk and a toilet and right next to the toiler a sink.She almost vomited.She closed her eyes,and started moving forward and back,thinking it was all just a bad dream,but she knew it wasn't.She missed her home,and she wasn't used to these stuff.She had an asthma too,and if she continued like this she would have a crisis soon
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:44 am

@Supa- I posted..but whatever..o-e
@Roxy- Which one do you want?
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Rawrie:You choose! :3
Back to top Go down
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Beginner
Supa-Bacon-Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:59 pm

really? i can't find it. i hate my computer, it doesn't show eveything
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:53 am

It’s under Alexandria. XP It’s not as big as the other posts.
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:09 am

RAWRIE REPLYYY
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 am

Koidy Daniel Trenton
Koidy’s lip trembled as he looked at her. “Can’t you shave them or something?” He muttered, holding onto her arm. “PLEASE?! THIS IS MY LIFE LONG DREAM!” Koidy begged, offering his puppy dog eyes. “Rocking me won’t shut me up. I’m not five anymore.” He said, poking her nose. “I’m pretty sure I’m nineteen and you’re only sixteen.” He said with a smirk. “Younger woman. NICE!” He said, cracking up. “Noooo. Heart’s are made with love…..I think they taste better…maybe. I LIKE PUDDING! PUDDING CAKE! O__O I WANT ME SOME PUTTING CAKE! : D TASHA TASHA TASHA CAN YOU MAKE ME SOME PUDDIN’ CAKE?!” Koidy begged. “And how do you know that ice cream or pudding is the delicacy dessert in India? I don’t get it.” He said, dumbfounded. “Did you read that off of Wikipedia? Cause have the time it’s wrong.” Koidy ran a hand through his hair. “That settles it, we’re going to INDIA!” Koidy exclaimed. I wonder how it is to live out in India. “One time I saw a book, ‘How to steal a dog’ I should have gotten it for you. But you know you would have felt guilty over stealing him.” He said, giving her arm a light punch. “I know you have a good heart in there somewhere. If I was a zombie from Zombieland that’s where I would head first.” He said, poking her neck. “That’s not having maternal instincts. That’s trying to get rid of them. Maternal instincts is how you take care of them….and I don’t mean making them make dinner. I mean being a good mother. Like your mom.” He said, purposely forgetting his parents. Natasha’s family was like his family. After all, his parents didn’t give a damn about him. “How do you know if I have maternal instincts or not?” He said, rolling his eyes. “I took care of you didn’t I?” He said, crossing his arms. “ …Oh wait you ended up in jail, I do suck after all.” He said sarcastically. “I wouldn’t be reading books all day! I would play with him! PLAYING TUG A WAR IS SO MUCH FUN! If I played with a dog then I guess we would find out. Sides, I didn’t have any friends besides you to play with their dogs.” He said, running a hand through his dirty blonde hair. “I think Cheese Puff is original and I love it. Name her that. I would have call her Cheesy for short.” He said, snorting a laugh. “Lame joke right?” He rolled his eyes, “Gimme some slack.” He said, pouting. “TICKLING IS FAIR! DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU A RASPBERRY?!” You remember raspberry’s where your parents blow on your stomach with their mouths? It tickled so bad! Koidy got his face close to hers, “I do own you and you know you love it.” He said, kissing her nose. Oh Jesus is it just me or did that sound kind of wrong? “Only awesomeness can buy you. So I guess I own less then I bargained for.” He said, playing with her hair. “Ew…it’s still muddy.” He said, a little grossed out at its state. “THAT’S CREEPY! YOU SOUND LIKE A PEDO!” He whined, pinching her cheeks. “Now you remember how sensitive I am? Thanks a lot..” He muttered. “THANK GOD. I love your cheeks…but do something about your feet…Kay? Then we can get married.”He said, smirking. “DAMN! YOU FORGOT!?!?!? YOU SUCK! My funny-ness is my bestest quality. I can’t be a book worm all the time ya know.” He said, winking at her. “…….Number one is wrong…I wanna be your husband JUSTIN BIEBER CAN NEVER HAVE YOU.” Koidy screamed out into the night, hugging her close. “NEVEEERRR!” He yelled. Getting his face close to hers once more, their nose touching he repeated it again. “Nev-er.” Koidy rolled his eyes at the ‘boy’ comment. “I AM A MAN…I’m turning twenty soon ya know…Wow…great twentieth birthday.” He sighed. “At least I’ll get to spend it with you.” He said, smiling. “You’re one of the only ones that cared about my birthday…” He said, smiling a bit. It was a warm smile o-o. “Uh-0huh. Ya you wish. I am the champion.” He said, sticking out his tongue. Koidy wiped the tears out of his eyes. “Too late…” He muttered. “WHY?! WAIT…I can call you baby right?” He asked, face hopeful. “Maybe if I do people will think we’re going out.” He said, smirking. “I’d love that.” He said, all happy like. “Cause you are being a priss I just want a kiss…maybe more than one but if you’ll only give me one then I’ll be so happy. I’ll be jumping with joy!” He said, flapping his arms. “HOW ABOUT EATING KOIDY LIPS! OM NOM NOM……That was random…I’m hungry.” He said, eyes growing wide. “Are you gunna find us some fooooood?” He said, playing with the dirt. When Natasha kissed him back Koidy felt like he was flying. All he wanted was to be as close to her as possible. Is that wrong to think that way about your best friend? Koidy cupped her cheek in his hand and one behind her head so they could be a little closer. But she pulled away and ruined it. T wT Sad Koidy. “Um…can I have one more?” He asked, biting his lip. “Please?” He asked, eyes begging. “We can move tomorrow…we’re hidden enough. I wanna ‘nother kiss from Tasha. You ish a good kisser.” He said, kissing her cheek and resting his forehead against her cheek. “Plllllleeaassseeee?” It wasn’t just that she was a good kisser. It was that he felt something. It felt so right to kiss her. So wrong and so right and so lustful. Koidy cuddled closer to Natasha. “Pleassseee?” He begged, eyes growing heavy. “Pllleasseee? I’ll love you forever..”
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:43 am

Alexandria Bailey Novana
Alexandria looked back at Garret. “Damn..” She muttered under her breath. “Um…sure if you consider sleeping in a hole fun then yes.” She said, a small smile stretching it’s self along her faint pink lips. “Yours?” She said, putting her hands on her hips, raising an eyebrow. “You should have woken me up..” Novona said, leaning against the side of a tree. The bark dug into the flesh on her arm making it slightly uncomfortable. “Pond…I remember a pond somewhere around here.” Alexandria exclaimed, her voice slightly rising with pitch. “I went there when I was little with my mother…” She smiled softly for a minute. “She let me ditch school and we had a picnic by it...” She said, eyes growing slightly dazed.

“Uh…Never mind moving on…” Alexandria said, shaking the memories from her head. “I think I may remember where it is..I don’t think it’s too, too far away.” She said, a faint smile on her lips. “And we also need to find food…Can’t really go into town..” She said, cracking her knuckles, “For obvious reasons. They probably have cops posted everywhere out there.” Alexandria said, trying to picture the sight. “Let’s get going before it gets too hot.” Novona suggested. Not really a suggestion. Well, a suggestion best taken.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:45 am

I only have one more free guy..o-o Mason…rest are girls. Who do you want Mason to roleplay with?
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:50 am

You choose :/ who of mah gurls do you like best?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next