Writing Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting

Go down 
+4
Serendipity-Rae
Admin Bunneh
Rippletail-Fallen-
Admin Rawr-er
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:09 pm

I switched the topic randomly, I know...

I hope you find another cute guy. Wink

Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Rippletail-Fallen- wrote:
I switched the topic randomly, I know...

I hope you find another cute guy. Wink

xD And considering I'm only twelve... I've got a lot of time xP
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Presicely!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Rippletail-Fallen- wrote:
Presicely!! Very Happy

^_^
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:49 am

Oh my god, I'm bored. xD
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:50 am

I need a repost... I forgot the link, havent been on.
Back to top Go down
http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:50 am

So RP now?? I will be on and off all day, but after 2:15 (Eastern USA: Georgia, Florida, South Carolia, ect.) I won't be on til tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:12 am

I need a repost... I forgot the link, havent been on.
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:16 am

Dun dun dun dun Sureee
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:16 am

Alexandria Bailey Novona
“You got lucky didn’t you? You better think that Rose girl up in down.” Alexandria didn’t have a chance to thank Christian. He ran off with some other girl before she had the chance too. She wondered to herself if she’d ever see him again. Running her hands through her hair she looked over at the rock cabin thing. How was he cleaning that so fast? He wasn’t even giving her a chance to help. Maybe he was the kind of guy that never let girls get their hands dirty. News flash, if they didn’t bend the rules now and then she would have never ended up in jail. “We should put things in there so it’s not as uncomfortable…maybe like leaves.” If they put enough leaves in there, then it would cushion their backs.

Alexandria wondered away from Garret and walked over to a patch of trees. Gathering them up in her arms, she brought them back. “Excuse me.” She said over the pile of leaves. He got out and she layed them on the floor. It looked, slightly more comfortable. They didn’t need food, before everyone escaped, they got fed. Not that much, and not the best.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:18 am

Admin Rawr-er wrote:
Christian Alex Mantra
He stuffed his hands in his pockets and just took in the smell of the clean air. It was such a relief- so much better than the dank rusty air in the prison. Christian was perfectly content with staying outside for a little longer. Even if it was with someone that may be even more irritable than him. Was that even possible? Only one way to find out and that involved him sticking around with the devil in a woman’s body-Janette (you’re so nice Chrissy xD). It wasn’t so bad, but it might have its downs. Hey, everything did. That was just life. Live through the bad times and you’d make it to the good ones.

“I do now? You strike me as the girl that takes nothing from nobody. Remind me next time I’m in a bad mood not to take it out on you. I don’t really want to end up in the hospital anytime soon. If that’s alright with you.” He gave her a playful wink- just a tease nothing flirtatious or anything.
“Spiders.” He repeated, mind going back to the exact same memory. His mouth twitched up into a half sided smirk. “Same thing she’d always say when there was one in the house.” Cassandra would always scream his name to kill it. No way in Hell could Christian get her to kill one for herself. He didn’t mind, really. After all, people did a lot of weird things when they were in love- but in this situation- put up with it. He wondered, a pessimistic thought, if he’d ever see her again. Oh if only he knew that it was her right next to him. Christian would take her in his arms and never let her go, not again.

“Well, being you, I would think you had a smart-alack idea up there.” He said, poking her forehead with his index forehead. “Guess I’ll have to think better of it next time.” He shrugged and poised his arms behind his back. You know, how sophisticated people do? “Pfft. I’m pretty sure women know how to cook. I suck at cooking. But for you ma’lady I will try my best.” He rolled his eyes, immersing his tone in utter sarcasm. “Yay! Confetti! Is it my birthday already?” He gave a snort of laughter.

He rose a covered eyebrow and gave a bark of laughter. “Damn… You really act like her a lot.” Christian gave her a sideways glance. “If I didn’t know better, I’d think you two were related.” Only for a mere second, there was a spark of longing playing in the pupils of his blue eyes. Clearing his throat, he turned away, “Never mind.” He chuckled. “Awh.” He made a little pouty face. “I like it when you do. Pretty please?” xD

He rose an eyebrow, “What? Do you think I’m going to kill you in your sleep? As annoying as you may be, I’m not going to do anything.” He gave her a little push. “To my dismay, you’re okay for now.”

“Mm. She was, is.” He said, mouth twitching into a small faint smile. “I don’t know about that. Last thing I remember about her she was so pi**ed that I got in jail and left her with a kid.” He frowned. “It still regret it…it really sucks, ya know?”
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:08 am

~Jace~

I looked over at my sister, whom had sat down against the tree, holding her hand. I sighed, turning my gaze away from her, looking at all the escapees. Nobody looked at me which was just fine. I'm not sure if I want to be noticed yet........ Jynx probably didnt care because she could hold her ground just fine. But right now, it seemed better to be unknown.
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:11 am

^^^ I know that wasn't much......
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 am

Agh, WB D:
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Anyone here D:
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:54 pm

YESSS. IM REPLYING KLSDJFKSJFKLSDKLF.

Im really eager to rp her. Im in my deep Cassandra mood.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Admin Bunneh wrote:
YESSS. IM REPLYING KLSDJFKSJFKLSDKLF.

Im really eager to rp her. Im in my deep Cassandra mood.

I’m in the best mood for rp in two weeks xD LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:17 pm

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 Stacy2

Janette

She sighed looking around and looking at Christian when he wasn't looking, and smiled slightly at him. Everything was just so different. Not exaggerating when I say different. Their feelings were different, Janette didn't know what he would do if he found out Janette wasn't... Janette. She was Cassandra. In the flesh. And here he was blabbing about her like she was some goddess, that he loved her more, and killed him inside. Why was she even bothering being around Christian? Didn't she promise herself never to talk to him again? No matter the consequences es. She looked down, letting her red fiery hair fall in her eyes as she looked at Matthew. She sighed.

She stifled a chuckle nudging him slightly "Cute." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "You can take it out on me, I don't care. Your considered..." She searched for the right word "Alright." She said giving him a slight smirk before looking down again, thinking.

"Yeah." She smirked, thinking back. All spiders were gross, no matter how many fucking flies they kill, they scared the shit out of Janette. "What are you terrified of?" She asked smirking, "There is gotta be something that the big bad Christian is scared of. Your not fearless." She said "No matter how much you look or act like it" She teased, looking at Matthew "Matthew is afraid of..." Matthew frowned "Monsters." He said simply, looking up at Christian.

"Ow." She said smirking rubbing her forehead, "Oh, Christian. How nice you are." She said rolling her eyes playfully. She laughed, smiling "Bitch in the kitch" She said jokingly, smiling a toothy grin and laughing "So, your gonna make me and Matthew food, and Matthew and I could get a fire ready." Matthew looked up when he heard fire. "Were gonna get some wood sweetie." She said to Matthew and Matthew just looked back down stepping on little bugs, and humming. "But your birthday already past in April." She said, as if knowing forever. And then remembered, Janette not Cassandra "Er, just a guess!" She said quickly, smiling and grabbing leaves throwing them up "Happy Birthday!" She said, twirling around in the leaves, laughing.

"Oh yay! I'm Okay!" She said, smiling "I feel so honored to be okay in your opinion. I feel like dancing forever."She joked, smirking "Your alright." She said, throwing leaves around, on top of matthew, on top of Christian, enjoying herself.

"Uh. Yeah. Sure." She murmured hesitated "lets just stop taking about her."

Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:43 pm

Christian Alex Mantra
“Alright? You may want to use another word like, Amazing, Awesome, Amazingly awesome Christian Alex Mantra sounds more like it.” He smirked, “Alright? You make me sound average. You know I’m the center of your world right now.”Oh Christian, you and your best friend- sarcasm. “I am the sun to your shine, the apple to your pie(You know that song : D), and all the in-between.” Christian started twirling around.

As he started making his last twirl as a ballerina, he placed a finger on her chin. “Hey I thought I told you I didn’t like it when you did that. You can’t see your face when you do.” He pouted and brushed her hair from her face, again caressing her cheek, but he knew what he was doing this time. Christian wasn’t in some kind of trance and he liked it.

Pulling his hand away he shoved them in the pockets of his jeans, “What am I afraid of? Simple, you melting my face off.” He rolled his eyes, “You think I’m going to tell you? Of all people? You’re the kind of girl that would find the something I was scared of and sneak up on me with it in the middle of the night.” He chuckled and gave her a push, “Tell you what, I’ll give you three guesses. You get them all wrong and I’ll be forced to spit in your food.”

“Monsters? That’s what I was afraid of when I was a little guy like you. Don’t worry, your mommy will protect you from them.” He reached down and ruffled his hair, “Your mommy’s scary enough to ward off a whole herd of monsters.” He chuckled and looked up at Cassandra. “I’m kidding, you know I love you.” Of course, that was a joke.

“Oh, you noticed? I thought it was only me.” He smile and ran a hand through his hair. “How the Hell did you know my birthday was in April?” He rose an eyebrow, “And even then you didn’t get me a present. That sucks.” He pouted and poked her. “No present. You make me cry.” He turned away and started acting like he was crying. Not even the fake confetti made him happy. It just got him annoyed cause it got stuck in his luxurious mane D:.

“Now you’re worse than okay. DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID TO MY HAIR D:?” He rose an eyebrow, “What are you jealous of Cassandra? HMMMMM??? DON’T LIE TO ME!”
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Rawr. I love Christian. <3 Omfg, I think I'm gonna fantasize about him tonight.
To get into my Cassandra mood, I just listen to "My Immortal" or "Bring me to life" both by the wonderful Evanescene <3

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 Stacy2

She smiled looking at him, examining his face, grinning. "Your funny when you try." She said, complimenting him for once. ;D. "Oh? The sun to my shine?" She looked up "Funny, cause the suns not out right now" Actually, Janette didn't even notice how dark it got when she was talking to Christian. Time passed, and mosquitoes, and owls were out. And it got dark, and the moon was shining down on them, glowing off Christian, and Janette laughed. "The moons out." She said "So, I'm the glow of the moon, the beauty in your life, I make your world a better place." She said and Matthew looked at them, slightly whining, getting fussy, getting tired

She was SO glad it was dark out, and she was in the dark, cause she swore she felt herself blush, but good thing she didn't blush much since the years, and it was just a very light shade of pink, thank god for the years. "Theres nothing special about it" She said rubbing the broken leaves off of her arms and legs.

She laughed walking to him and pushing him, lightly, and playfully, obviously nothing hard, and hurtful "Your so mean to me." She joked smiling, and looking at him, looking as the owls hooted, smirking "I dunno" She murmured. looking around "Uh." She sighed. "I dunno." She said again, smiling "Please tell me?" She said looking up with her big blue eyes, obviously pulling the innocent look off, looks can be oh so deceiving. Christian knows ;D. "I'll..." She hesitated "Tell me, and I'll do one thing of your choice."

"Well, I can't bring you anything you want." She joked, "I didn't know where to find you, and I didn't know you." She joked, smirking and poking his chest "Remind me next year, okay?"

"Oh, oh no. Your amazing beautiful hair!" She said, smiling,and fluffing it, crunching up the leaves ansd letting them fall on him, and she laughed "Oops." She said winking at him. "Please, jealous of Cassandra?" She smiled "No thanks. Why would I be jealous?"
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:21 pm

xD Oh yeah, he's beast. My fave charrie to roleplay : D
I just...need tobe hyper I guess o-o

Christian Alex Mantra
“OH YOU WISH YOU WERE!” He said, bounding ahead and pointing back. “YOU WISH YOU WERE THE GLOW TO MY NIGHTLIGHT, THE RAWR TO MY DINOSAUR, THE WOOF TO MY DOG! DREAM ON SUCKA’!” He smirked and looked up at the sky. “LOOK! It’s the big dipper.” He said, smiling. Did Christian ever mention that when he was around the age of five or six he wanted to be an astronaut? He smiled at the memory. “Hey Janette, do you think if I get plastic surgery and change my face I can be the next Neil Armstrong?” He asked, eager washing over his adorable features xD.

“Pfft, Come on. Don’t tell Cassandra but I think you’re gor-ge-ous. Don’t go getting a low self esteem on me or I might have to smack you back to next Tuesday.” He said, ruffling her hair. “One day.” He said, putting an arm around her and motioning out to the vast sky, “Someone will find you and say, ‘I WILL MARRY HER’ and they’ll think you’re the most prettiest alien that ever walked this planet.”

“Yeah, I’m meaner than… a potato.” I donno, I thought potato’s should be in this post o-o. Christian smiled, “If I tell you…you have to….STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY AMAZING LOCKS OFHAIR!” He said, a burning passion in his eyes(WTFUDGE XD). “Then I’ll tell you.” He said, all happy like. If you saw it right, Chrisitian’s fun side was more of a nocturnal type.
“NEXT YEAR? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? GIRL YOU’RE GONNA OWE ME DOUBLE!” He said, snapping his fingers.

“YOU SUCK D: I kept my hair all amazing in prison and once I get out some psycho ruins it. There goes my dreams of being a model.” He snorted a laugh, “You are cause you can’t have all this.”H e said motioning to himself. “Oh yeah, the jealously is heavy in here. I see it in your eyes.” He said getting real close. “Yep right there.”
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:22 pm

brb.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Admin Bunneh wrote:
brb.

Otay tayyy. xD And just to let you know I WAS going to put, “You’re going to have to kiss me.” For her to see what he was scared of.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Admin Rawr-er wrote:
Admin Bunneh wrote:
brb.

Otay tayyy. xD And just to let you know I WAS going to put, “You’re going to have to kiss me.” For her to see what he was scared of.

oooo, sexy.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Admin Bunneh wrote:
Admin Rawr-er wrote:
Admin Bunneh wrote:
brb.

oooo, sexy.

Don’t tell Chrissy what he already knows xD POSST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next