Writing Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting

Go down 
+4
Serendipity-Rae
Admin Bunneh
Rippletail-Fallen-
Admin Rawr-er
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:54 am

RoxyTranceSweetScull wrote:
You choose :/ who of mah gurls do you like best?

I kinda want him to roleplay with the girl with the corset piercing on her side….I have a feeling he’ll comment on it.
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:57 am

haha xD alright then,but she is not a plaza like girl xD she is mostly tough,be aware of this xD And she smokes a lot Razz Ally is yours ;P

~Ally Jessika Jepherson~
~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 Hayleywilliams9

She woke up with a headache piercing her head.When she opened her eyes,it was semi dark. "Where am i..." She whispered.She could barely hear some noises,like footsteps or chains.And then,she remembered.They guy she murdered,oh right.And then the cops,the runaway,and the cops again.Now,it's the jail.She started seeing figures as her eyes got used to the jail light.She looked around again,and yeah,how surprising,she was inside a cell.It was a big cell,with a crappy bunk and a toilet.Gross..She couldn't find her cell mate.He must not have arrived yet,or he was sleeping somewhere.It was dark anyways so...

She stood up and walked to the rails,and looked at the other cells.There were other prisoners too.She wish she had a cigarette right now.She looked at the cell next to and her eye stopped at a guy who was smoking.What a luck! "Hey man,gimme a cig?" He looked at her aggresively and after he stood up walking towards her raising his fist,she stepped back "Hey chill!" She sat on the floor and hid her face in her hands.She had to get out of here soon.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Hayley Kelsey Foss~
~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 Img-thing?

She opened her eyes,and once she realized she was not in her room,she freaked out.She curled around herself in a corner and started breathing fast.Her heart was raising as she remembered how she covered her friend and how bad had this ended.For how long would she stay here?She had no idea.It was freakin cold and she was wearing these prisoner clothes which were a lot bigger than she was.They were baggy clothes for her.She never wore them.Those clothes stinks.. she thought to herself.She stayed at her corner,she didn't know how long,but she was hungry and thirsty.

There was a plate with a gross thing inside,that they called "food". "I am not eating this,i'd rather die of starving..." In the room there was a bunk and a toilet and right next to the toiler a sink.She almost vomited.She closed her eyes,and started moving forward and back,thinking it was all just a bad dream,but she knew it wasn't.She missed her home,and she wasn't used to these stuff.She had an asthma too,and if she continued like this she would have a crisis soon
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Natasha
I rolled my eyes. Then I grinned. "Are you sure about that? I bet if I rocked you you'd fall asleep. But I'm not gunna sing you a lullaby or anything," I added. Then I made a face at him. "Yeah nineteen you're an old man," I teased with a grin. Then I rolled my eyes. "Yeahh so sixteen is almost an adult you know! Besides, I act more my age than you do mister," I teased, sticking out my tongue at him. "Yeah so? Brains probably taste slimy and mushy and are easy to eat cause zombies are all rotten and stuff so their teeth cant chew that great," I decided. "Nah I can't make you any cake cause you dont like my cooking and you wont admit that it was a mad scientist experiment that day," I said, sticking my tongue out at him. "So no pudding cake for you it's all mine mine mine," I taunted. "Yeahh well I know stuff see I'm not totally dumb," I said. Then I rolled my eyes. "One problem with that plan genius, we have no way to get there," I reminded him. "We will totally get caught trying to leave the counrty," I told him. Then I made a face. "Hey I would not feel guilty! I stole cars from people before and didn't care about it. Besides, I would be giving that dog a waaaaay better home anyway so you totally should've gotten me that book mister," I said with a HMPH, crossing my arms over my chest. "Blah blah blah I would too be a good mom of that puppy!" I protested, stamping my foot in the mud like I was two. "Psh no, I'm the one who took care of YOU. Mostly at school," I claimed. "Yeah sure I bet the dog would win every time," I joked, sticking my tongue out at him. Then I frowned. "Hey, don't say that, you had some other friends too they just didn't have dogs..." I said. "Seriously? You actually like the name Cheese Puff? Well what if I get a brown dog then should I name him Turd Face?" I questioned, placing my hands on my hips. "NO you are NOT giving me a raspberry unless its the fruit," I said, pushing him back out of my face. "Nope nope nope only I own me and nobody else," I insisted. Then I rolled my eyes. "Quit playing with my hair. Maybe I like it muddy cause I can do this," I said, shaking my head like a dog so little clumps of mud flew off and hit Koidy. I laughed at his expression but wiped some of the mud off his face before he cried or something. "No way, my feet stay the same and so does everything else about me. So we are never ever getting married," I said. "For the last time, I hate Justin Bieber! Why are you not getting that through your head? She couldn't have me if she tried," I informed him. Then when he squeezed me I made a face. "Ow, dude you are crushing me," I managed to huff out as I squirmed in his grip to find a more comfortable position. Then I laughed. "Oh boy, a man, yeah right. You are a boy in a man body then. Twenty? Don't you mean two?" I teased, sticking out my tongue at him. I blushed when he told me how happy he was to be spending his twentieth birthday with me. I looked up into his eyes and decided somehow I was going to make his birthday the best one he ever had. Then I made a face. "No way I still beat you more times than you beat me. When I have good sleep and food I will beat you. I'm just not all healthy and stuff right now," I claimed. "Nope. You can call me Natasha, Tasha, or Nat like everyone else but that's it," I decided with a nod. Then I rolled my eyes. "Yeah you would love for people to think you are dating a criminal? That's interesting," I said with a sigh. I laughed again. "Really, a kiss would really make you that happy? Right, sure. You're so weird," I teased, shoving him lightly. "See, this is exactly why you are still a boy. Me, the helpless, defenseless, damsel, princess girl has to go find food for her and her quote manly guard unquote," I joked with a smile. "Corse I'll find some food. We should be able to find a gas station somewhere around here. People build those in the most remote places in case a car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. So we find that, wait till there is like no people there, knock out the people there and rob it. I'll come up with details later," I decided. When he asked for another kiss I gave him a look. "You said one. You have to get off now. And besides, technically you stole that kiss from me because you forced me into it. So it doesn't even count as real," I said that to reassure myself. "Nonono, no more kisses ever. And we have to move NOW we are NOT hidden enough and I am not going to let you-I mean I am not going to get caught and sent back to that place. So come on, get off of me and lets go. And you have to get off cause you said you would if you got your kiss and you did so you cant have lied to me," I said, pushing him up trying to get him off of me. Then we both sat up and I blushed when he said I was a good kisser. "Um thanks," I said quietly, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. Well I wasn't going to admit he was good too because then that would mean I liked it and then that would just make things complicated. My cheek tingled where he kissed it and I bit my lip. This can't be happening. I can't like KOIDY. Hopefully the feeling will go away soon. Maybe by tomorrow things will be normal again. My heart beat a little faster when he moved closer to me and I sighed at his begging. "You aren't going to stop asking are you?" I asked. I knew I wanted to kiss him again too, but I was afraid it would make me like him more or longer or something. Those last words stuck in my head. 'I'll love you forever.' I shook my head. "Like best friend love you mean right?" I didn't want to like him. I wanted to be friends forever. Relationships are bad, they cause trouble and end. Friendships last forever and are almost always happy. "No more. Just be happy I gave you one," I said quietly, glancing up to see his reaction. I frowned at the sadness in his eyes. The way he looked at me with those big puppy dog eyes made me fell all guilty. I sighed and looked at the ground in shame. His sad face made me want to cry. It was like he NEEDED to kiss me or he would die or something. I bit my lip and glanced up at him again. I scooted a little closer to him and placed my hands on his chest. I slowly leaned towards him and paused for a moment while he leaned towards me too. My eyes flicked over his face and stopped at his lips before closing. My heart was pounding in my chest like I just ran a marathan or something. When our lips touched I pulled myself closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer too. This kiss was even better than the first one and lasted longer. Crap, I'm in trouble. But I really can't help it. It's just so special. I lost myself in the kiss and everything just seemed to melt away until all that was left was me, him, and barking. BARKING! I jerked back abruptly and the barking jarred me from the daze I got from kissing Koidy. It was definitely closer, and I thought they retreated! They must have gone to get more men or dogs or weapons or something. I knew we were being to noisy! I jumped to my feet and grabbed his hand, pulling him up and taking off running. I pulled him along behind me but he was going slow. He didn't run as fast as I did, practically nobody did though. I glanced back and I could see the outline of two men and a dog. Think Natasha, think! I ran zig zagged trying to loose them, dodging trees and such. We were staying about the same pace apart and it was getting down to whoever ran out of breath or made a mistake first. I twined my fingers with Koidy's so if he fell or something he wouldn't go down without me. Thats when I felt it. The leaves crushing under our feet changed to dirty rocks. Like pebbles. I think it's a road! The trees were disappearing and faint lights were coming into view. We have to take care of this now. I jerked Koidy forward and stopped abruptly, letting him go and shoving him ahead of me. I ran back around the men and the dog rabidly barked at me and jerked sharply in my direction. He pulled the first guy to the ground and the second tripped over the dog. They stumbled a moment while I ran past back to Koidy. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the lights. It was a tiny town with a few houses and a store, a gas station, and motel. I knew dumpsters were too obvious of a hiding place so I decided to hide where they wouldn't think to look. I pulled him towards a dark house. They were all wooden and old. I smashed open a window in the back and pulled him inside. I dragged him down the hall until I found a coat closet. I pulled him in there and tugged down some of the furry smelly coats hanging in there. I pulled Koidy onto the ground and threw the coast on top of us. We were smushed together and I let go of his hand. We got lucky back there. See how romance and stuff is bad? It gets you in trouble. I caught my breath and laid my head against the wall. "Are you okay?" I asked him, looking at him but seeing only darkness. I decided not to say anything about that kiss. If he wanted to talk about it he could bring it up first. "That was close. We got lucky. I told you we had to move," I said with a sigh. I bit my lip and hoped the police guys just gave up and couldn't find us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeproleplaying.forumotion.com
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Koidy Daniel Trenton
Koidy smirked at Natasha, “So if I sit on your lap right now, you’d rock me too bed? Alright! I’ll do it as long as you hug me in the process.” He spread his arms out wide and beckoned her closer. “I give out free hugs. Come on you know you want one.” He said, cracking up. Oh wow, he sounded like such a creeper. LOL, good thing this was Tasha they were talking about. This was normal behavior for the two together. Friends forever, right? Ever and after. “What? Tasha you have a pretty voice why can’t you sing me a sweet lullaby? Like ‘Hush little baby don’t say a word momma’s gonna buy you a mocking bird.’” Koidy pouted when he learned she wasn’t going to sing. Always, he had always loved her singing voice. One time when he heard her singing in the shower he thought she was an angel. Weird, but it was the straight up truth. “Old man? GET OFFA MY LAWN!” Koidy said in the best old man voice he could conjure up. He even swung his right arm like he was holding a cane. Yup, for Halloween he was that old man from Monster house. Amazing if I do say so myself. “Actually, at the age of sixteen, you are able to disown your parents if you can support yourself. So? I never got the childhood I wanted. I’m making up for it right now. If you have an issue with it, sucks to be you.”Koidy said, wrinkling up his cute little nose. It look like an accordion. “Maybe someone should invent Zombie dentures on a parody of a horror movie. TASHA! LET’S GETA LAPTOP AND DO IT! I REALLLLLLYYYY WANT TOO!” Koidy told her, begging yet again. He had grown accustomed to the habit. But, only around her. No one else was special enough for a tirade by him. “I LOVE YOUR COOKING! When you actually don’t get you hair into it. Remember that one time you made me cereal and there was like seven pieces of hair in it? GROSS!” Koidy said, sticking his tongue out at the nasty memory. “That was disgusting.” He said, staring at her. “AND IT WASN’T!” Why couldn’t she get that through her head? Koidy’s were ninety-ninety percent of the time, right. Or one hundred, your pick. “BUT I WANT PUDDING CAKE! FOR GOD’S SAKE TASHA YOU KNOW I LOVE THAT STUFF! IT’S MY FAVORITE!” Koidy whined on too her. His whining seemed endless. Amazing that Tasha put up with it…at least half of the time. “I never said you were dumb..” Koidy said very slowly, processing her words. “I don’t even recall you ever…wait..never mind…you failed fifth grade math. But I think that was the teachers fault. She sucked…she was always yelling at you guys too.” Koidy said, running a hand through his light brown hair. “Not if you grow a mustache and I shave my head.” Koidy said, waving his arms in the air. “DO YOU HEAR THAT AMERICA MY GIRLFRIENDS BRINGING ME TO INDIA!” Koidy screamed, excitedly. “Don’t even deny you don’t want to be my girlfriend. I see the lust burning in your eyes. And maybe if you admit it, I’ll give you another kiss.” Koidy offered with a flirtatious little wink. “Well, dogs are a part of their family. You know you would feel bad. It’s like kidnapping a kid. You wouldn’t’ even know what to do with the dog.”Koidy retorted. “You’d be lost. I’d have to take care of it.” I can’t believe after all the years that they’ve known each other, that this dog topic is a regular argument amongst them. Amazing, I give them props. “How do you know it would be a better home? YOU WOULD STARVE IT FOR GOD’S SAKE!” Koidy said, laughing now. It was funny how Natasha thought she could take care of a dog when she had no maternal instincts. If you can’t take care of a kid you can’t take care of a dog. Period, case closed. “God, how long are you going to argue over your fantasy puppy that you’re never going to get?” Koidy questioned, raising an eyebrow at the girl before him. “So? It wasn’t my fault that I got constantly bullied. People just didn’t accept me for me….it was there problem..” Koidy said, voice growing very quiet by the time the sentence ended. He never like bringing up the torture he endured in school. Bad memories but what do you expect? “Yea? What other friends? There was you, you, you….and you.” Koidy said, flicking them off on his fingers. “I don’t know what you got with your math but I only got one.” He gave a frown. “Can we not talk about my nonexistent social life here?” Koidy asked, growing very weary and annoyed at the subject on hand. “I think Turd Face is a sexy name….though I think all the other puppies in obedience school would laugh at him for having a stupid name.”Koidy said, shrugging. Koidy snatched Tasha’s waist and pulled her against himself. “COME ON! I WANNA GIVE YOU A RASHBERRY!” Koidy exclaimed, pressing his lips to her neck and giving her one. As he pulled away, he was in a fit of laughter. “I’m pretty sure your parents technically own you……o-o” Koidy shrugged, unsure of himself for once in his life. Was that even possible? For Koidy, the Koidy to be unsure of himself? Only God knows. “Owwie…” Koidy said, sniffing as he picked the dirt off of his orange jumpsuit. “Meanie…”He mumbled under his breath as he brushed some of the dirt off of himself. “Fine, I’ll still marry you and she’ll be jealous cause I’m going to invite her to our Indian wedding. WE’RE GONNA HAVE PUDDING CAKE!” He yelled out into the night, hugging her tight. “OMG I CAN’T WAIT.” Koidy said. If he was a girl, he’d be squealing with joy right now. But, he was a man and men do what men do. What was that again? I don’t know….I forgot. Wow, I’mma smart. “So? I’m stronger. You should buff up or something so when I give you big bear hugs you won’t crack like a stupid twig.” Koidy offered, letting her down. “No, I’m pretty sure I’m turning twenty. Though, the number two is in the number twenty….You got something right there.” Koidy said, offering a soft and gentle smile to HIS Tasha. “That’s cheating because I was all nerdy back then…I buffed up in jail…work out stuff. YEAH..” Koidy said, totally seeming un-amused about it. Koidy looked at her when she said she wasn’t healthy. “Jesus…” He muttered, finally realizing how tiny her figure had gotten. “Tasha…”he was at a loss of words for how she looked right now. It was so dad to behold that sight of her. She was always…so plump…don’t tell her I said that. “Babe, Baby, Sexy, Honey, cutie, and all of the above.” Koidy said, smirking. It looked like a smirk of the devil himself. Yup, that was Koidy all right. Surprising, surprising. “Oh yeah I would. They would think I was totally bad-ass.” He said, ruffling her hair. “I WANT A KISS….YOU’RE SO KISSALBE!” Koidy admitted his eyes growing more so in size. “Food sounds nice…” Koidy murmured into her shirt. Until now, he hadn’t realized how tired he had gotten from escaping those cops. It was such a work out. “Nooo I want as many as I want.” Koidy said, giving a goofy grin. When Tasha kissed him, Koidy instantly pulled her into his lap, wrapping her muddied legs around his waist. He wanted to make it last and make the most of it. Koidy ran his fingers up and down her spine, tangling them in her hair when they reached her brown locks. It was bliss, the lust that he held was relishing this, soaking up Natasha as she sit in his lap. This was like a dream come true. But, it all ended too quick. Couldn’t something just work out his way for once? But, he was still dazed from the kiss. The only thing he had going through his head was how much he enjoyed that kiss with Natasha. Man, it was something else I can tell you that. When he finally regained his wits, they were in a closet…Really close too. This was his chance. Now, go. Koidy reached over and wrapped an arm around Natasha’s waist. “Now that we’re hidden, would you mind if we finished what we were doing before they interrupted?” Koidy sounded so sure of himself. He didn’t sound like a five year old wanting a candy bar. For once, he actually sounded somewhat like a teenager. Koidy pulled Natasha closer to him, pressing her tight up against himself so that there was absolutely not space between them. His eyes were still dazed from the earlier kiss, glazed over with the hope of romance all lust cast aboard. “I love you Tasha.” Koidy blurted out without really thinking. What kind of love could you really call this? Just ‘oh she’s the only girl I can get’, a friend love, or something more than both. Koidy leaned down and pressed his lips upon Natasha’s. Instantly, he body flowered with warmth and he wanted more of her. Strangely, each time Koidy kissed her, she kissed him back. That must mean something, right? After all, he wasn’t stupid. Smartest in his class, valedictorian. It was so cramped in the closet it was amazing that Koidy wasn’t complaining about claustrophobia. Always, when he was a little kid and he was hiding, he’d burst out because his hiding spot was too small and he couldn’t handle the size. Classic Koidy.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Malice Bella Starlight
Malice bit her nails as she saw all the guards run past. It always sent shivers up her spine when she saw them. Her mind went back to the day she was arrested. Those cold cuffs fitting her slim wrists rather tight. She had been crying that day. All she was trying to do was help her family through a hard time. And this is what she got? She got to rot in jail? Malice brought her legs up to her chest and rested her chin on her knee-caps. “I want to go home..” Only five months in here and she still hadn’t gotten used to it. It was a foreign place to her. Everyone else, they….were people that actually belonged in jail. They were tough and never shed a tear. Compared to her, she looked like a baby. “God Damn..” Malice muttered, rubbing some tears from her eyes. “Stop the f-cking crying. You aren’t five anymore Malice…” She spoke to herself. But, it didn’t help at all. It just reminded her how alone she really was. Red lights flashed outside in the hall. Someone had escaped. “Lucky..” She muttered as she walked to the bars. They were cold to her touch, sending spikes shooting at her spine. As she pressed her face closer to the metal, a figure ran by. “What the..” She started, but, the boy turned around and their eyes met. Devon. “Devon!” She yelled after him. “Get me the hell out of here!” She ordered, trying to grab him by sticking her arms out through the bars. “Please?” Malice begged, giving him her puppy dog eyes.
Being….Devon, he just ran on by. “YOUF-CKING B@ST@RD!” Malice screamed after him. “I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WON’T HELP A DAMN FRIEND!” She said, arms dropping to her sides. “A$$hole..” She whispered to herself as she slumped to the floor. “Always was and always will be….” Malice gave the cement wall and small punch, and then another and another. She kept doing that until her hand felt numb. “Damn..”
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Mason
Mason looked over at his friend, Reggie. Him and Reggie went way back. All the way back to middle school. By now, they were both almost twenty. If they weren’t holed up in jail, they’d be going to college. Too late for that now. What college would enroll them? Convicts? No one, that’s who. “Reggie..” Mason said, holding out a hand. Reggie rose an eyebrow at him. “What?” Mason rolled his eyes, “Give me a f-cking cigarette! Is it that hard to ask?” He said, taking one from his pack. “You’re such an a$$ at times, you know that?” He said, lighting the end of the cigarette on fire.(I think smoking is disgusting NEVER DO ITO_e).Mason looked up at the girl that asked Reggie for one. It made him laugh. Reggie, sharing with anyone but him? “It’s useless..” He said, blowing out a puff of smoke. “Reggie doesn’t share with anyone. Even if they are cute.” Mason said, smirking as he looked her up and down. “You got a name?” He asked, putting the cigarette out. “Do I have to guess or something?” Mason carelessly asked as he sputtered out a cough. “I’m Mason and that’s Reggie.” He informed, nodding over to the man still smoking. The girl was rather quiet. But, she looked like she would have been the life of the party. “Hello? Is there anyone in that pretty noggin of yours?” He asked, reaching through the bars and knocking a fist on her skull. “Rude. Just trying to be nice.” Mason shrugged and flipped down on the bed. “Man, it’s so hard getting girls these days, ya know Reggie?” He asked, kicking him lightly in the head. “Pfft, that’s what you say. Women swoon over me.” He said, chuckling. “Oh, you’re funny.” Mason commented, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Devon
Devon found a way out. He honestly didn't want to go details about it, but he'd finally managed to escape his claustrophobic cell. Devon bit his lip, staring at Malice. Did he really want to help her? Or, better yet, could he? There was little time to escape, and there weren't that many people left, escaping from their cells. Time was extremely limited - could he really use some of this precious time to help the girl? They'd gone to school together, and had been somewhat friends. He ignored his conscience and continued to run. He'd seen too much, not even puppy dog eyes would convince Devon. But then, he stopped, turned on his heels, and as fast as he could, ran to her cell. Approaching the bars, he gave her a hard look. "You better make this up to me." He said seriously, while quickly opening her cell. He stepped back and began to run, knowing Malice would follow and be able to keep up easily. He'd seen her run in P.E. She was one of the faster females, being so small and light. Devon sprinted, the adrenaline making him run faster than he ever could in any other situation. Soon, enough, the sun's rays kissed his skin through the small cracks the leaves made as they gathered together. He closed his eyes, taking in the fresh air, the feeling of freedom. Yes, he'd been outside so many times before. But this was different. He was outside - outdoors and outside of the prison without some one watching him closely. He continued to run, the only thing he could hear was the sound of his and Malice's feet crunching against the dead leaves, briefly meeting the ground every few seconds as they continued to run.

Lame
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 pm

I'm going to have to post tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Natasha
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I would rock you for about a second and if that didn't work then I would knock you out to shut ya up and drag you around to get you places," I decided with a nod. "Nope I don't need a hug free or not," I said, shaking my head. I blushed when he said I had a pretty voice. I never sang to him so he must've listened when I was in the shower. Well good thing I lock the door XD. "Shut up midget baby dont open your yap, or mommas gunna buy you a muzzle," I edited. Then I giggled at his old man impression. "You gotta squint your eyes like you're going blind," I informed him. Then I rolled my eyes. "We cant afford food, what makes you think we can afford a laptop? I am not stealing one of those the security at electronic stores is a lot more intricate than at food stores. Then I blushed. "Shut up! That wasn't my fault I was like three and the cereal spilled on the floor so I picked it up and put it in the bowl and it went in with the hairs from the floor. I knew if I told you you wouldn't want to eat it no matter how many seconds the Five Second rule is," I admitted. "YES IT WAS IT WAS IT WAS IT WAS LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU!" I said, sticking my fingers in my ears to block him out. "Fine you get your damn pudding cake," I told him with an eye roll. "Yeah yeah I failed a lot of stuff unless you helped. And all teachers suck. They failed life and got stuck with a miserable job teaching little brats. She yelled at me the most though because I uh would skip class for important stuff," I said quickly. Koidy always hated when I skipped class. He didn't like when I got in trouble with people. But I hated math especially that year. I kept skipping it to hang out with Bryan and his older brother. They lived in my neighborhood. Anyway, I shoved Koidy. "Be quiet! I am not your girlfriend and we are not going to India, for the last time," I explained with a sigh. "That burning lust you see is burning lust for sleep because I am exhausted from all this running and you woke me up before when I was trying to sleep. "And you aren't allowed to kiss me again anyway so why would I admit a lie for it?" I questioned, shaking my head. I made a face at him and mocked him talking. "Blah blah blah lies lies lies. I would NOT feel guilty because it WOULD be at a better home and it is NOT like kidnapping a brat, i mean child, because kids are more noisy and talk too much. Dogs cant talk," I said with a HMPH, crossing my arms across my chest. "Nonono I would take care of it all by myself and you would not be allowed to and it would be at a better home because I am better than those people who fed him one chicken nugget a week," I exaggerated. "And I would totally feed it all sorts of puppy food from those puppy stores!" I claimed. Then I lightly hit his arm. "Not funny mister. And I might get that puppy someday you never know!" I insisted. Then I frowned and grabbed his hands, balling them into fists. "Hey, stop it. Don't beat yourself up about having not so many friends. The friends you did have were true friends at least who will stay with you for ever and ever," I said with a warm smile. I hated how he always was so lonely. Its not fair, he didn't deserve to be alone like that. I laughed when he said Turd Face was a sexy name then frowned when he mentioned everyone laughing at Turd Face because of his ridiculous name. It seemed like in a way he was relating himself to Turd Face in the way they would both be bullied. "Well I like Princess so thats her name," I decided with a nod. "No stop let go-AHHH!" I yelped and squirmed while he gave me a raspberry. When finally finished I slapped him upside the head. "You need to learn to listen to me more," I said with a nod. "When I say no, no means no," I added. "Nope only I own me. And for the last time I am not marrying you!" I exclaimed with a huff. Then I frowned. "Hey those are not bear hugs they are murder hugs! You try to kill me cause I won't marry you!" I claimed ridiculously. I didn't like the way he looked at me like I was the runt of a litter or something. "Hey its fine I'm just out of shape from sitting in a cell every day. I got fat," I lied. What really happened was that the guard came to feed me and every day I threw the mush at his face for three days. On the fourth day I was so starving that I ate the mush and he watched me and called me nasty names. Then he decided to just stop bringing me my mush and eat steak in front of me. Well being me I stayed strong and held my head high but on the inside I was literally dieing. But it didn't last too long because I broke out. But I decided to just not tell Koidy that because it would bother him. Then when he called me all those names I shoved him and stuck my fingers in my ears again. "GAHH LALALA NOT LISTENING I CANT HEAR YOUUU," I said stamping around him in a circle. I blushed again when he called me kissable. "I am not kissable only I can kiss myself not you any more nonono," I protested with a sigh. Then when we were in the closet I bit my lip when he put his arm around my waist. I tried to pull him off but it was kind of hard in a closet. I blushed hard at the way he spoke. Good thing it was too dark in here to see anything. "I-" I was kind of at a loss for words for a second because he was totally taking charge and being like...manly. This was a new side of Koidy I didn't even know existed. "No we can't you got enough kisses," I said with a sigh, pressing myself back against the farther side of the closet. It wasn't far at all, I could still feel his hot breath blowing down into my hair. Then he pulled me right back and pushed myself against him. My body and brain reacted differently. I snuggled up against him and laid my head on his shoulder but said, "Koidy stop it! Let me go!" I half mumbled it into his shirt. I wanted to take it back though. I wanted to just fall asleep like this in his arms. I lifted my head and lamely attempted to pull away. I was barely trying because I knew what I wanted, but still some part of me felt it was wrong. My eyes widened and my eyebrows raised at the way he said he loved me. Part of me wanted to tell him to shut up, but another part wanted to say I love you back. For safety I just kept my mouth shut. Then he was kissing me again. "No Koidy-" I tried to say past his lips but the need to kiss him back was too great. I pushed him back against the wall and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed him back yet again and my heart thudded beneath my chest. I knew I was going to be in trouble with Koidy for this and I would probably have to explain stuff I couldn't, but I pushed all of that aside and just focused on our lips moving together in a romantic passionate dance. Everything was silent except for the sound of us kissing. And this time I didn't break the kiss, nor was it interrupted. In fact, I probably could kiss Koidy all night. I knew with every kiss I wanted him more and more. This was going to have to be the last one unless it was already too late. But if this really was to be our last kiss I wanted it to be long and memorable. I wanted it to last forever.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:06 am

Malice Bella Starlight
With Malice, track was always the easiest thing in P.E. One of the only things she excelled in. But, with all the other sports? Well, let’s put it this way, she sucked. When she thought about it, Malice was always running away from anything bad. Why couldn’t she stay and fight for herself? Most importantly, why was she thinking about this right now? Hell, they were in the middle of a hide speed run. Shaking the thoughts from her head, she had realized that she had fallen behind two or three steps. That had just made her closer to the people who wanted to lock her up. Lowering her head a bit, Malice fought forward, her feet speeding up a bit. In a matter of seconds, she was right by Devon’s side. “Huh.” She said, turning her head slightly, “Make it up to you?” Malice shook her head. “Don’t be an a$$.” She said, licking her dry, chapped lips. The cops were still very close at their heels and she didn’t know how much more Devon and herself could run. They’d have to do something drastic, but what? Malice bit her lip. Zigzags? Maybe? No, for some reason that sounded stupid and it was still afternoon. The sun was still out and it wouldn’t take them long to find them, again. “Damn..”She muttered to herself. They may not be cornered but it sure as hell felt like they were trapped. “Devon…It’s useless..” She coughed out, jerking a thumb back at the cops. “They’re gonna get us whether we like it or not.” She said, her eyebrows falling and her former happiness fading. They were so close to freedom, but it was farther than her fingers could touch. They just missed it, so close but missed it.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Oh Jesus xD I just read over what I put for Koidy last night and I realized how much like an idiot he sounds! Well, the closet part LOLOLOL I wrote it last night so don’t judge c:
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:40 pm

I thought it was fine lol
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Koidy Daniel Trenton
Koidy blinked his eyes at her. Feisty, always feisty as hell. His lips curled up into a smirk, “You think you could knock me out right now? For god’s sake I’m a f-cking giant!” Koidy said. And it was true. When they both stood up straight, Koidy was at least a good foot or two higher than her. Guess it comes with age. “Why would you drag me around to places? What, do you still not like my hair? Would you bring me to get a haircut or something like that?” Koidy asked, slightly curious on the locations he’d be unconscious with Natasha. And in no way did I mean that in a perverted way. “PFFT. You’re so grumpy. Come on, just one hug.” Koidy said, holding out his arms for her. “MIDGET BABY?! GOD DAMN BEST INSULT EVER! Can I have it?” Koidy asked, jumping up and down. “JESUS AND NOW IT’S MY NEW NICKNAME!” Koidy gave her a toothy grin. “That really just made this day twenty one percent better.” Randomness is the key to this boys heart c:. “A muzzle? Sounds fun…but do they even sell them for humans? OMG do you know what you should get me? A STRAITJACKET I hear those are so much fun to be in.” Koidy said, all excited and stuff. He had major mood swings, as you can see. “But what happens if my old man version goes deaf instead of blind?” Koidy questioned her. Sometimes, Tasha thought she knew it all, but really, it was him. Bwha. Yeah, that does sound kind of snooty. “Yes..I really wanna laptop…if you grow a mustache and I shave my head we can get jobs and buy one for me so we can make videos online.” It almost looked like he was going to cry again. This was one of his dreams. Make a hit comedy on Youtube. Oh yeah, he thought THAT big. Only the pros could do that. “Pfft, and you would know what the security’s like in Best Buy.” Koidy chuckled, giving her a push. “I’m kidding, lighten up.” You had to lighten up if you were around Koidy. He made A LOT of jokes. “WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST THROW IT OUT AND GET ME A NEW BOWL?!” Koidy exclaimed, horrified that she dropped HIS FRUITY PEBBLES on the floor. That sucked. He never looked at those colorful ovals again. Were they ovals or circles? The world may never know, says the tootsie pop commercial. “I DO?!?!?? REALLLY!?!??” Koidy asked, eyes growing wide. “YAY We’re getting puddin’ cake!” Koidy screamed so all the world could hear. What? Who wouldn’t’ be excited about that? Oh, you’re right, idiots. “Important stuff? Like making out with Timmy? Yeah…I find that WAY important.” Koidy said, laughing at her. “When you came back for science your hair was all messed up and stuff…god’s sakes we were only in fifth grade and you were already French kissing guys. By eighth grade I wouldn’t have been surprised if you went father if you know what I mean.” Yes Koidy, EVERYONE knows what you mean. Sometimes you can be so thickheaded, ya know that? “WHY CAN’T WE DATE?” Koidy said, frowning. His earlier excitement over the pudding cake had left him with a frown. “PLEASE! I LOVE YOU!” Koidy said, hugging her tight and swinging her around. “OH MY TASHA!” Koidy sang horribly into the night. “How I love thee.”Okay, someone reallllyy needs to get this boy in bed. “You were trying to sleeping in a mud puddle?” Koidy asked, his eyes growing wide. “Ew.” Was all he could muster out of that. It sounded gross. Beyond gross, actually. “BUT I WANNA KISS YOU! YOU’RE LIPS ARE SO MUCH FUN TO KISS! SO SOFT AND EVERYTHING! LIKE A BABY’S A**!” Koidy told her. “What do you think barking is? That’s their voice, stupid.” Koidy said, rolling his eyes. “To them, what you’re saying is gibberish.” Koidy hated it when dogs got debarked. They just lost their voice for god’s sake. “One chicken nugget? What was it shaped like a dinosaur? THEMS ARE MY FAVORITE!” Koidy said, smiling. “Can we gets some?” He asked, holding onto her arm. “Please?” Sounded like a kid begging for ice-cream. “What? Are you going to steal it when we go cross country?” Koidy asked, raising an eyebrow. “I only had ONE friend. So it isn’t plural.” Koidy said, quietly. “The rest just wanted me to do their homework or something…and I did it cause I was desperate.”Koidy said, running a hand through his hair. “Can we not talk about this?” Koidy asked, biting his lip. “But I wanna name her cheese puff…that name was my favorite.” Koidy said, with a nod. “Uh-huh.” He said, smiling lightly. “What? You used to love getting raspberry’s from me..” He said, pouting again. “WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO GROW UP!” Koidy said, almost crying. He missed old Tasha…when she didn’t give a damn about anything and did everything. Now she seemed…like an adult or something. “I OWN YOU!” He screamed, flapping his arms. “OH YEAH, Tasha did you see my tattoo?” He asked, showing her the sleeve of roses he had gotten for his birthday last year. “I think I made them put our names in there somewhere….I always forget where because they’re twined in with the thorns or stuff..” He said, smiling down at it. “Murder hugs…o-o I am a hugging killer!” Koidy said, smiling. “I LOVE IT!” He loved anything that was random or made him happy. “You are pretty fat..” Koidy said, poking her tummy. “Squishy.”KOIDY! That’s rude! Women don’t like it when you comment on how chubby they’ve become. LEARN HOW TO BE A GENTLEMAN FOR GOD’S SAKE! Koidy pulled her fingers out of her ears and smirked. “SEXY BABE!”He said, kissing her forhead. “I think I’m going to keep that one.” He said, offering her a playful wink. “How? Are you going to go make out with your pillow or something? I thought only guys did that..” he said, blinking. “And kissing you is like…damn..” He said, smiling. XD. Koidy kissed her neck lightly. “Tasha…Please?” He asked, stroking her hair. He really liked her…and he wanted her with words that he couldn’t even speak. “No I didn’t.” He protested. “Stupid cops ruined the other one. So it didn’t count…I wanna nother.”He said, pouting. Koidy smiled softly as she snuggled up against him. She was so warm in his arms xD LOL. He could lie like that with her all day if he could. When Tasha kissed him back, he started to French kiss her. Koidy wanted to experience a different kiss unlike the others with her. All in all, he had never kissed another girl ever in his life besides tonight. Tasha was his first kiss and he wanted her to be his last. His fingers traced up and down her spine and tangled in her long brown hair. Koidy rolled over onto his back so Tasha was on-top of him. They were kissing so long, he lost track of time, but he decided it was time for a breath for both of them. So he pulled away, his breathing ragged and looked up into her eyes in the dark. She was so beautiful in low light XD LOLOLOLOL. Koidy smiled and kissed her jawbone, his fingers still tracing up and down her spine. His fingers even started playing with the hem of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Admin Rawr-er wrote:

Christian Alex Mantra
“You better. Or my evil Christian will kill you in your sleep!” He warned, shaking a finger. “Just remember I warned you.” After that he started humming Children Surrender. Yup, by the same band. Has anyone ever noticed how much that song sounds like a vampire song? “Yup, I’m humming c: Isn’t it beautiful? I want to be a rock star one day! And I bet Matthew over here will be my number one fan!” He said, ruffling his hair. “Well, I was humming New Religion and now I’m humming Children Surrender.” He smirked, “Do you even kn-“ Holy, she guessed the band O_O. “Minddddd reeeaddderrrrr. You don’t look like the type I would see listening to metal or screamo.” He commented, poking her arm. “You’re squishy.” He kept poking her until she slapped him. “OW!” Christian whined. “So abusive.”

“No, it’s just your personality. You just seem like the kind of girl that would suck whoever was annoying you’s soul out. RIGHT OUT OF THERE BODY! HOW DO YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!” Christian was all amazed. “Hey can you suck out my pre-school teachers soul? She kinda gave everyone an extra cookie..but NOT me.” He said, pouting remember that horrible year. It made him shudder. Teachers. Bleh. “You promised that if I told you what I was afraid of you wouldn’t touch my hair.” He said, on the verge of tears. “Please don’t?” He pouted, pinching her cheeks. “You’re cheeks are way more squishier than your arms.”

“I know! I AM A BEACH GOD!” He said, “Like the cover boy for Jersey shore! I was the lost one! The sexyiest one.” Christian, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Neither of us saw the show. “Sorry. There’s a kid here. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to see his mommy attempting to make another baby.” He said, sticking out his tongue. “Fine, then I’ll let them eat your eyeballs.” He shrugged again carelessly. “What? You wouldn’t suck my Pre-school teachers soul out.”

Hm. This was oddly nice. (BWHAHAHA XD LOL) It wasn’t horrible like he imagined kissing Janette would be like. It actually reminded him of kissing Cassandra. This girl. She even kissed like her. What the Hell was up with that? Christian waved away the thought and slid his hands down to the small of her back to pull her closer against his chest. After all, she was still in his lap. Whoops, let’s not tell Cassandra this happened. O-o.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Admin Bunneh wrote:

---------------

She smiled at him, shrugging "I like both sides of Christian, there interesting." She admitted, smiling at him, laughing at him, "Are you... humming?" She asked, smirking at him. "And what is it that your humming." She listened closely o.o idk the band, i just looked them up just in case, lulzzzz. "The Black Veil Brides?" She said. That had always been one of Christian's favorite bands, she remembered him always singing it horribly in the shower, and she would tell him to keep it down, which of course egged him on to sing it louder, just to annoy Cassandra. "Oh, that is mean!" She said, slapping him playfully, laughing at him.

"Is that suppose to be cause I'm a ginger."She said, have you ever heard of peopel saying Gingers suck peoples souls :p. that is what she is referring to. She smiled at him, getting close to him, her nose touching his, ignore the warm feeling in her stomach. "I can cut your hair and give it to the Make A Wish foundation."She said smiling. "Your hair seems to be your precious baby." She said "To bad I could cut it, and bam. It would all. be. gone." She laughed, "Just kidding, I wouldn't do that.." She smiled "Maybe."

She smiled at him, looking at his muscle, laughing. "Wow, your so hunky Christian." She said sarcastically, leaning against the tree. "My body is ready, just fuck me now." She said dramatically, being a drama queen. She knew that got on his nerves, exactly why she did it. "Wow, only sixty-one? Theres probably gonna be more then that in our tent." She laughed at him, and Matthew looked at Christian, his eyes half shut, he looked drunk. He wasn't even paying attention, Matthew was exhausted.

"I don't-" She said, until Christian just went for the kill, and started kissing her. Her first instinct was to slap the living hell out of him. But then she got that tingly feeling she got when she used to kiss Christian. Holy fucking jkldfjdsklfjksdlfjsdkljgskl, what was she supposed to do. "Mom.." Matthew said, watching in amazement x33333. She decided to kiss him back, but when he asked why she kissed back, she would say 'well, I can't decide if I want you without kissing you back right'? Yeah. That.

LOL.
just reply to the kissing part if you want, c:
omgggggggg.
THERE KISSING, OMGOMGOMG.
he should like, feel that spark that he did with Cassandra Surprised
yeahhh.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Janette had let her hands slide from her sides to his chest, of course her hands OVER the shirt, don't get to excited Christian, kissing him back, her lips fitting perfectly into his, her eyes closed and her body pressed to his chest, and the moon was up, slightly shining on them, as the owls hooted loudly, and Matthew sat next to them, snoring slightly loudly, his thumb in his mouth.

She forgot how fun and exhilarating it had been to kiss someone you love... or even used to love. It gave her a spike of adrenaline, and made her feel on top of the world. And to make matters better, she actually... LIKED kissing Christian. Was that bad to enjoy it? Did it mean anything, was she possibly, maybe, crushing on him again?

She let her hands fall, and she pulled away from him finally, shaking her dark ginger hair into her piercing sky blue eyes. "Uh." She said, biting her lip, her lips still dancing from the touch of his. That kiss felt stronger then any other kiss she had with Christian... But that was Janette taking over, not Cassandra. "That was fun?" She said, laughing nervously, looking up at him, raising an eyebrow "I can tell you certainly enjoyed yourself." She said, his hand still on the small off her back, her body still pressed to his.
Back to top Go down
http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Natasha
I made a face. "Yeah well I could figure something out," I protested. "I never said I don't like your hair I just don't care about it as much as you do," I said with a nod. "Your hair is...hair," I said with a shrug. "I don't love it and I don't hate it. It's a mutual feeling. Why are we talking about this anyway?" I asked, shaking my head. "I am not grumpy I am Natasha. Grumpy is a midget man who macks on Snow White," I stated. I rolled my eyes. "You are so weird. And insane probably," I teased. "I don't care I will get a dog one and make it fit," I threatened. And again I rolled my eyes. "Right, that works because you are part insane," I decided with a nod. "I will get one the first chance I get," I joked. Then I made a face at him. "Well then he will just go deaf AND blind because I will make sure to spray Pepper Spray in his old man eyes," I decided with a nod. "Well I don't want to grow a mustache and how would you shave off your hair if you love it so much? You going to tape it to your chin like a beard?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips. Then I nodded. "Actually I do. I was going to steal from there when I decided it was too dangerous. Then I shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I just didn't think of that at the time," I said, shrugging. "Besides, what you didn't know didn't hurt you," I said with a smirk. "Get over it, you ate them and shit them out a long time ago. Unless you got constipated and they are still inside you. But then you would die wouldn't you? No wait don't answer that," I said, shaking my head. Then I blushed. "Shut up I was not making out with Timmy," I lied. Then I blushed harder. "Well look what not caring about my hair gets me," I said with a sigh. Then I gave him a shove. "You seriously better shut up now. I never had sex that young," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Nope I was a virgin all through eighth grade. I waited till High School for that stuff. "Besides, how do you know we FRENCH kissed it could've just been regular kisses you know. I never told you anything about my love life," I added. Then I sighed. "We can't date because we are friends and dating destroys friendships. Plus boyfriends become ass holes after a while," I said quietly. I rolled my eyes. "I love you too but like a friend," I told him. "You really need to learn to shut up," I said with a sigh. "Well of course I was. It's good camouflage," I explained with a nod. Then I raised my eyebrows. "You've kissed a baby's ass?" I asked him with a smirk. "Yeah yeah whatever," I dismissed his smart talk about dogs. "Wait, if we speak gibberish to them and they speak gibberish to us than we are both speaking the same language! So how come we can't understand? You confuse me dude," I said, shaking my head to clear it. "No, it was shaped like poop," I decided with a nod. I frowned when he talked about being desperate for friends and all. "Hey, stop it. Anyone who didn't want to be your friend was an idiot. You are a wonderful person, Koidy, it's just some people don't understand the way you roll. Okay? So you are too good for them anyway," I encouraged him with a gentle smile. "Fine then. You can get your own dog too and name it Cheese Puff," I decided with a nod. "Mine is a Golden Retriever named Princess," I insisted. "Yeah when I was four. Now its just weird and awkward," I told him. I liked it better on my belly anyway but I didn't tell him that or he would be sticking his face up my shirt. o.o "NO YOU DON'T OWN ME I OWN ME AND THAT'S ALL!!" I screamed back at him, annoyed with his persistence. Then I raised my eyebrow when he said he got a tattoo. How could he possibly go through the pain of getting one if he was such a baby? "WHAT? A tattoo?! How in hell were you able to go through all that pain?" I asked, surprised. The tattoo was big too and he must've been bleeding like crazy. I shook my head. "You really are full of surprises even when I know you so well I think I've seen it all," I said. I blushed when he said our names were in there somewhere. That was actually kinda cute. I bet whoever gave him the tattoo thought we were engaged or something lolz. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Right, of course you do. You love everything," I commented. Then when he called me fat I slapped his chest but not hard enough to leave a mark. "I am not fat. I haven't eaten anything for a week. My feeder guy didn't like me and he stopped bringing my slop," I finally admitted. I ran my fingers down my stomach and could feel my ribs. It wasn't to the point where it was just my ribs, not yet. My stomach even growled at the thought of that slop. That disgusting roadkill soaked in water they called food. Thinking of that made me hungry. Now that's just not normal. "Hey I said don't call me that!" I blushed when he commented about kissing me and I sighed when he kissed my neck. Why did it have to be me that Koidy was all over? Why not some hot blonde cheerleader like all the other guys liked. Then when we were kissing I felt his tongue searching for mine. Ohmygod I'm in trouble. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I had never thought of Koidy as anything besides a friend, but tonight I could practically see him with his face buried in a Pudding Wedding Cake. Now I knew that I had this like secret love for him or something like that. It was so strange to think of him like that, but here we were kissing and having a great time doing it. I decided to worry later and just enjoy Koidy while I had the chance. I curled my tongue around him and French kissed him back. His mouth tasted like slop lololol. If we ever did this again, we better drink Fruit Smoothies or something first Razz His fingers gliding up and down my back gave me goosebumps as we kissed and I smiled slightly to myself when the thought that he didn't mind he was grabbing my 'disgusting' muddy hair in his hands didn't bother him. After that thought I just let my thoughts drift away and just kissed him. After a good amount of forever he pulled away so we could breathe. Huh, I can hold my breath longer than I thought. Razz I gasped for air like I had just escaped drowning or something, and maybe I could've drowned in spit if I didn't get some fresh air for another few minutes. Haha. I blushed at the way he smiled at me and kissed me and I returned his smile. I rolled my eyes when I felt his fingers tugging at my shirt, in a way asking if we could do it. I pushed his hands away and leaned in towards his ear. "You know you can't handle me," I teased with a grin. "Okay, you got all the kisses you begged for, now lets go make sure nobody's home," I said, standing up and pushing open the closet door. How bad would it be if there was somebody living here and they heard us and opened the closet to find two escaped prisoners making out in a pile of their jackets. Well at least we didn't do it on the coats. Loooooooool XD Then they'd be permanently damaged XD I crept out of the closet and looked around. The lights didn't work so I figured the house was abandoned. That meant there would be no running water or electricity and most likely no eatable food. If we were lucky there would still be some furniture here. I walked down the hall into a room and found the kitchen. It had an old rusty fridge and broken dish washer. there was plates and cups scattered all over. There was a tiny table with just one chair. There was only one other downstairs room and it was the family room. There was a spot for the TV but the actual television was gone. Then there was an old torn up couch and I sat down on it. It was hard and uncomfortable. I got up and went to the crooked and creaky staircase leading upstairs. There was a bedroom with a small old spring bed that had dead bugs laying on it. Then I went into the bathroom and slapped a hand over my mouth to muffle a shriek. The toilet had shit in it and the sink was so rusty and crusted it looked like it hadn't been used in decades. The real reason I screamed was because there was a whole CITY of SPIDERS in the bath tub!! I took off down the creaky steps and ran right past Koidy like a rocket back into the closet and slammed the door shut. I was shaking. Spiders were the only thing I was afraid of and it was like a phobia. A spider killed my uncle so at least I had a reason to be afraid of them. I hadn't run that fast in a long time, not even when we were running from the cops.

Last edited by Your-Guardian-Angel on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:48 am

~Ally Jessika Jepherson~
~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 Hayleywilliams9

She got surprised by the man's voice.She stood up and walked towards him.Her steps echoed in the cell.She raised her hand and took the cigarette. "Ah thanks.." She looked over him and then to Reggie.Reggie was not the kind of person she would trust.When Mason knocked her head with his fist,even if it was just playfully her reaction was to grab his hand and twist it.Well,it was the way she was. "I am Ally." She looked around and then at Reggie and finally him. "Why are you here?"She sat on the ground,resting her head on the bars and smoking her cigarette,making small circles with the smoke.She didn't like the place. "This place SUCKS!" She said kind of loud.The next moment she heard a voice,a man's voice from a cell two cells away from hers "SHUT THE F*CK UP!" He said,whoever he was.Ally turned her head towards the voice "well F*CK YOU!" She turned to Mason again and looked over Reggie "And he?Why is he here?He is really quiet." She looked behind her to the empty cell

"My friend here is very quiet aswell.Her name is Cat." She pretended to take someone's hand,but it was nobody there. "Cat,let me introduce you to Mason." She smiked "Naah...I wish i had a cell mate.Well,i have you anyways so it's pretty much the same,right?" She rolled her eyes and made some circles with the smoke.She was smoking since she was very young.Like twelve years old.Yes she was too young for smoking,but that's how it is and how it will always be.Ally is Ally and she is doing whatever she wants.She obeys no rules and she needs nobody.Independence is one of her main characteristics.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Christian wasn’t finished when she pulled away. Why did girls always have to end the kiss so quickly? Christian frowned slightly as she pulled away. “You know, I would have enjoyed myself even more if you didn’t end it so quickly.” He said, pouting. “That was kind of rude ya know cause I wanted it to be reaaaaalllllly long.” Christian smirked and poked the small of her back, “If you didn’t like it, then why did you French kiss me back? I get the kissing, but..” Christian said, getting his face close to hers for about the third time today. “I didn’t know you’d go THAT far with me.” Christian chuckled, tickling her back, only making her squish closer to her. “I knew it. You have it bad for me.” Christian said, still laughing. “Ohmygod, I can’t believe it. Ms. Big and Tough can love. I had no idea that there was a heart in there.” Christian said, nodding to her chest. “And how about you, hm? Did you like kissing me? Or do you need another dose to make sure?” Christian asked playfully. Though, he would be more than happy to oblige with it. Christian thought about it for a minute. It made his heart pound slightly against his chest. He wanted more…Chris, you’re a creep… Christian leaned forward, leaning his forehead against hers. “I don’t know what the Hell it is about you.” Christian said, getting closer so their noses were touching. “But…” He bit his lip. “Never mind.” Christian said, pulling away reluctantly D: Awh. “Uh…looks like while Mommy was having fun, her baby fell asleep.” Christian chuckled, unaware that his fingers were playing with the hem of her shirt. “Um…we should..” He bit his lips, wanting so bad to kiss her again xD.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:35 pm

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 Stacy2
Cassandra - Janette

Janette hid her smile, raising an eyebrow, smirking only slightly at him. "Sorry to destroy your fantasy." She murmured, chuckling. "Well, think of it this was, Christina." She exclaimed "Who ever said I was nice?" She winked, and looked down at her hands which were gripping his shirt tightly, and she let go of Christians shirt slowly and dropped her small hands to her sides. "Maybe I was experimenting. You know, maybe I just wanna see if your as big shot as you say you are." She watched his face get close to hers, and she smiled. "Oh please, you make it sound like I just had sex with you." She squirmed when he tickled her, her hands moving back to his chest to save herself from tipping over. "Oh please." She said smiling and poking his chest "I don't have it bad for you." She looked to her chest, and flinched, thinking of her past with love. "Haha..." She said, ignoring the comment. "Oh, and Mr Conceited can actually do something without including how awesome he is." She clapped "Three claps for Christian!" Cassandra shrugged slightly, smirking "Did I enjoy kissing you... Hm... I give you..." She smirked, getting really really close to him, her nose touching his "A 7.5." She nodded, moving away again. Of course, it was only a lie. Honestly? 10. {; , good thing Cassandra could lie like a pro. "Maybe its my dashingly beautiful looks, or my amazing cold personality." She joked "Or my crystal blue eyes." She teased him, smiling. Then she looked down, his fingers playing with the hem of her shirt. She raised her red arched eyebrow "Having fun there?" She asked, watching closely. She turned to Matthew and smiled slightly, "You know, he looks a lot like his dad." She commented silently, glancing at him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Christian shrugged, “My fantasies needed destroying and I figured that you’d be the exact Godzilla to murder them.” He said, throwing a smug smirk to his lips. The same lips he had just kissed Janette AKA Cassandra(HIS LOVE) with minutes ago. “Christina?! WTF! MY NAME IS CHRISTIAN! GET IT RIGHT HATER.” His face…gawd his face looked so shocked. Well, then again he hated being called Christina. His mother always called him that….and he’d throw a spazz attack every single time. I think she even recorded it a couple of times. “Oh, I’m so sorry that I assumed you had at least one good quality about you.” Christian teased, raising an eyebrow. “Do you not like compliments from the sexy of the sexiest beasts.” Christian, you’re so conceited even I have to laugh about it. Then again, that would be something I’d say. Don’t judge I’m a weird person. “What? You don’t like being this close to me?” Christian asked, raising an eyebrow. “Experimenting.” He repeated, laughing slightly at the thought. “You know you’re a real shitty liar?” That was, of course, a rhetorical question. “You know what? You’d be amazed if you had sex with me.” He said, winking at her. OH Chirssy ;D You’re such a flirt. “Like I said, you’re a real shitty liar. I can see what through your translucent lies.” OOOO Chrissy used a big word. Give him a golden star Very Happy Come on, you’ll never see him sound smart ever ever ever again. “I’m pretty sure I’m an amazing kisser. You just can’t resist my lips. You want them right now.” Dude, stop. xD. “A F-CKING 7.5?! WTF IS UP WITH THAT!? I’m like a 20 out of ten.” He said, winking. Oh yes, he was amazing. “You know I’m having fun ;D and you LIKEEE it. NO YOU LOVEE IT.” He said, laughing. “His dad..” Christian repeated…
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Cassandra - Janette

"Oh please, just shut up, Christian." She said, smacking him playfully, smirking. "Oh, so you DO have fantasies about me. Cute. But not cute enough." She said. "Cry me a river." She said, smiling. "Take off that first part, please. Your a beast. I agree!" She said pulling away from him and smiling. "Maybe I like being near you. Maybe I don't." She raised an eyebrow "The world just may never know." She said in a tempting mysterious voice. "If you only knew how good I could lie. I didn't even TRY to lie that time." She smiled "This doesn't mean I have feelings for you. It was more like an instinct. When someone kisses you, you kiss back." She thought. "You kissed like my ex-boyfriend, maybe thats why. Both of you do that same thing with your lips (lolwut.)" She walked over to Matthew and picked him up, beginning to walk to more open place, it was dark, and a wind rushed through them, and Matthew shivered "Can we please find somewhere to rest, Mr. Bigshot?" She said, and looked around "I can go forever without your tounge in my mouth, Christian." She admitted, laughed and added silently "I went with it for a long period of time already." She shivered as well, holding Matthew tighter to her, keeping him warm more then anything else. "No. Your attitude brings it down." She commented, chuckling "
She looked at Matthew, smirking slightly. "Yeah. His dad. You know how you miss Cassandra a lot? Like, insanley?" She sighed, "I feel the same way about his dad." She glanced at him, "It gets more confusing every minute though." She walked around, and stopped near a lake. "We'll rest here. Theres the lake, so we can get food, and bathe." Oh great, having to strip down youir clothing with Christian here? That would be a show. She decided to do it when he was gone doing whatever Christian did. "I robbed a tent, and stuff." She said, getting out a tent from the bags in the package, and throwing it at him "Your the man, you should know how to do this stuff"
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Christian smirked, letting his hair fall in his eyes as he ducked his pretty little head. Well, that’s what he’s been told over and over and time and time again by his mother. He had a pretty little head(: “No one tells Chrissy to shut up.”He said, looking up and winking at the girl still sitting on his lap. What she was keeping it warm for a friend(; Jkkk. Or am I? The world may never know like the tootsie pop commercial<3 “Ohgawd yes you’re in my fantasies. Now, mind making them come true(;” Oh Chrissy you’re such a god damn flirt I love it<3. “I’d cry an ocean for you baby. Any day<3” He said, kissing her neck lightly and then moving them up to hers for a quick peck. “I’m a beast that you can’t get enough of.” Ohgawd, Chrissy don’t go too far. WHAT ABOUT CASSANDRA?! WHAT WOULD SHE DO IF SHE FOUND OUT THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU DO IN YOUR FREE TIME? Enjoy it I bet like she is now(; “You liked it.” Christian said, nibbling on her bottem lip. “And what may that be.” Christian said, slippin her shirt off(; YOU DARE DEVIL. Christian walked behind her and when they stopped he grabbed her waist and pulled her against her chest, still having her shirt held captive. “Heyy I wasn’t done D:”
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Cassandra felt the wind pick up and then felt goosebumps cover her now bare stomach. She shivered, and was shocked "Christian!" She said turning around in his arms, and frowning "Give me my shirt back." She said, looking at him. "Oh, nobody tells Chrissy to shut up? You're gonna be hearing it a lot from me." She sighed, shaking her head "My god, you make yourself look more desperate every second I talk to you." She said, smiling slightly at him, laughing. The moon reflected off the water next to them, and Matthew laid down snuggled up in the tent that wasn't even up yet. She laughed slightly, shaking her head. "You both like to take control, and you both don't know when to stop. You both are a lip biter to" Lip biters, n0mn0mn0m. She raised in eyebrow "Can I please have my shirt back now? I'm cold." She said smirking "I'm not afraid to push you in that water and get your hair all soaking wet." She said inching closer to the water, smirking. She shivered slightly, her red hair flowing around her, but she smirked seductively, and teasingly. "What are your fantasies about?" She chuckled "Cause it depends what you're expecting."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:59 pm

Christian gave her a sexy smile. Yes, a sexy smile. It was one to die for and one girls went ‘Oh Christian, you’re SUCHHH a turn on.’ But something told him that she wasn’t going to get that fazed by it. This smile was one of the smiles that Cassandra loved oh so much when they were dating. Recalling the memory made him a little…guilty about what he was doing now. But she was probably messing around with other guys to so why not? “Hmm, no.” Christian said, smirking and hiding it behind his back. ;D “So? Doesn’t mean I’ll listen. You can tell me shut up allllll you want sexy but I’ll still keep talking. I hope it annoys the shit out of you(; Cause then I get what I want.” Christian rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Janet’s bare waist. “Warm yet;D” He asked, kissing the top of her head. “And you know you enjoy this desperation. It. turns. You. Onnnnn.;D” he said, winking. “Who says you want me to stop?” He asked, raising and eyebrow and lifting her head up with the tip of his finger. “Would you rather hot, or beautiful?” He asked, “Because you’re both.” Wow, that must be one the of nicest things Christian has asked her since he knew her. “I don’t care…You’re coming in with me if we do.” He said, nodding and getting all mellow. “Has anyone told you that they loved you?” Christian asked, just holding her there. “We’ll get to my many fantasies later. Now’s not the time.” He said, twirling her hair around his index finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next