Writing Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting

Go down 
+4
Serendipity-Rae
Admin Bunneh
Rippletail-Fallen-
Admin Rawr-er
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:08 am

XD LOL I KNOW C:

Lemme post Koidy c:
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:20 am

---------------

She smiled at him, shrugging "I like both sides of Christian, there interesting." She admitted, smiling at him, laughing at him, "Are you... humming?" She asked, smirking at him. "And what is it that your humming." She listened closely o.o idk the band, i just looked them up just in case, lulzzzz. "The Black Veil Brides?" She said. That had always been one of Christian's favorite bands, she remembered him always singing it horribly in the shower, and she would tell him to keep it down, which of course egged him on to sing it louder, just to annoy Cassandra. "Oh, that is mean!" She said, slapping him playfully, laughing at him.

"Is that suppose to be cause I'm a ginger."She said, have you ever heard of peopel saying Gingers suck peoples souls :p. that is what she is referring to. She smiled at him, getting close to him, her nose touching his, ignore the warm feeling in her stomach. "I can cut your hair and give it to the Make A Wish foundation."She said smiling. "Your hair seems to be your precious baby." She said "To bad I could cut it, and bam. It would all. be. gone." She laughed, "Just kidding, I wouldn't do that.." She smiled "Maybe."

She smiled at him, looking at his muscle, laughing. "Wow, your so hunky Christian." She said sarcastically, leaning against the tree. "My body is ready, just fuck me now." She said dramatically, being a drama queen. She knew that got on his nerves, exactly why she did it. "Wow, only sixty-one? Theres probably gonna be more then that in our tent." She laughed at him, and Matthew looked at Christian, his eyes half shut, he looked drunk. He wasn't even paying attention, Matthew was exhausted.

"I don't-" She said, until Christian just went for the kill, and started kissing her. Her first instinct was to slap the living hell out of him. But then she got that tingly feeling she got when she used to kiss Christian. Holy fucking jkldfjdsklfjksdlfjsdkljgskl, what was she supposed to do. "Mom.." Matthew said, watching in amazement x33333. She decided to kiss him back, but when he asked why she kissed back, she would say 'well, I can't decide if I want you without kissing you back right'? Yeah. That.

LOL.
just reply to the kissing part if you want, c:
omgggggggg.
THERE KISSING, OMGOMGOMG.
he should like, feel that spark that he did with Cassandra Surprised
yeahhh.
Back to top Go down
http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:02 am

Before I post anyone, I’mma tell you who BVB(Black Veil Brides) is. They’re an amazing Metal/rock band. All around the age of twentyish. And, they dress a little like kiss, lot’s of leather and makeup. But they sing about people that get labeled, like goth’s and emo’s. Because, that was mostly them when they were growing up. Look em up. <3 My favorite band ever <33
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:50 am

Admin Rawr-er wrote:
Before I post anyone, I’mma tell you who BVB(Black Veil Brides) is. They’re an amazing Metal/rock band. All around the age of twentyish. And, they dress a little like kiss, lot’s of leather and makeup. But they sing about people that get labeled, like goth’s and emo’s. Because, that was mostly them when they were growing up. Look em up. <3 My favorite band ever <33

lalala, waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:37 pm

You still here Rawr?
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeproleplaying.forumotion.com
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

Location : Not over the rainbow, yet. I have a lot of work before I get there.

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Admin Rawr-er wrote:
Alexandria Bailey Novona
“You got lucky didn’t you? You better think that Rose girl up in down.” Alexandria didn’t have a chance to thank Christian. He ran off with some other girl before she had the chance too. She wondered to herself if she’d ever see him again. Running her hands through her hair she looked over at the rock cabin thing. How was he cleaning that so fast? He wasn’t even giving her a chance to help. Maybe he was the kind of guy that never let girls get their hands dirty. News flash, if they didn’t bend the rules now and then she would have never ended up in jail. “We should put things in there so it’s not as uncomfortable…maybe like leaves.” If they put enough leaves in there, then it would cushion their backs.

Alexandria wondered away from Garret and walked over to a patch of trees. Gathering them up in her arms, she brought them back. “Excuse me.” She said over the pile of leaves. He got out and she layed them on the floor. It looked, slightly more comfortable. They didn’t need food, before everyone escaped, they got fed. Not that much, and not the best.

.:.Garret.:.
"Great, so now that it's all cleared out, and it looks more comfortable, we need to...." Actually, I really can't think of anything else we need to do. So, I just let my voice fade out, in hopes that Novona would say something clever, or give me an idea of something to do.

I nodded a bit, when she suggested that we should just chill for now. Chilling is nice. It was getting kind of dark, and we should really get some sleep so that we'll be all recharged and fresh tomorrow. Tomorrow, I was planning on trying to find a good place in the stream to just kind of rinse off. I felt really gross and dirty, and sweaty. Plus it doesn't take much to keep up my awesome hair. Just a good rinsing will keep up it's luscious shine. Wink Ahh yes, my hair. It was my most prized possession. And even though that sounds weird, everyone at my school seriously loved it. And it became an ongoing joke that if you touched my hair, you would have to give me a kiss. I got a lot of kisses. Even one by a guy... Yeah, that was a weird party. But anyways, I climbed back into our new little shelter, and I sat at one side of it. "So, anyways... I was just thinking that we would kind of get to know each other better, and then probably get some shut eye."
Back to top Go down
http://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Rawr imma join tomorrow :3 btw reply at Angel Academy :/ meh and Kate waitin
Back to top Go down
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Beginner
Supa-Bacon-Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:15 pm

You still didn't reply rawr >.<
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:07 am

I log on and BAM o-o Posts are like “Rawr-er you still here? Did you reply?” XD LOL

@Supa- Reeeeeepppppooooooooossssttttttt
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: (For Guard)   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:27 am

Koidy Daniel Trenton
Koidy rolled her eyes, “Oh Tasha, you know me so well I wish you didn’t. you know how hard it is to lie to you?” He asked, giving her a light punch in the arm. “I can never steal one of your hats without you knowing. You see right through me.” He said, giving another sigh. Koidy looked up at her with one eye to see if she was buying his sorrow. Nope. See? He still couldn’t lie to this chick even to this day. Koidy continued messing with her cheeks. “I didn’t say you eat too much. I just think that your cheeks are really squishy.”He said, patting them before relinquishing them from his torture. “I like your chubby chipmunk cheeks. They’re fun to play with.” He said, ruffling her hair. Her hair still had traces of mud in it and he had to wipe his hands on his orange jumpsuit to get it off. “When we find a place to stay, remember to take a shower.” He said, stilling wiping the mud off. “When I ruffle your hair I don’t enjoy finding unknown substances in it.”He said, sticking out his tongue at her. Oh Koidy, how nice you are. “OOOOH ABOUT THE MUD PIES I MADE WITH YOU??!! Remember when I brought them to your parents and they said that’s what we were going to have for dessert? I was SOO excited when they told me that. I felt like a real life Emerald. You know that chunky chef on TV?” Koidy asked. “I know, I know. But I wanted to roll in the mud. Now can you let go before you dislocate my shoulder? Ya psycho.” He said with a playful smirk. “Maybe this is why you’re still single. You’re too rough on the guys.” He said, attempting to bite off his arm. “…Are you kidding me Tasha? Those are two of my most famous writers out there. Well, Hamlet, I can understand you not knowing. But, Shakespeare? Hello, Romeo and Juliet!” Koidy shook his head at her, “I can’t believe you.” He said. “Cooties? What are you, five? WHAT?! WHAT KIND OF STUPID LOGIC IS THAT?!” There was a single little tear in his eye. You know, like those smiley faces on meebo when you make them cry? Kind of like that. I give people props who can do that. ROCK ON! Well, back to this roleplay post, Koidy was laughing, “Yup, my Koidy germs are crawling inside your ears and up your nose turning you into a feline KOIDY!” Koidy was going to scare her more, but the topic of food got him off topic. He was so hungry, he just hoped his mouth was drooling up a river. “LIES! YOU TOLD ME YOU WANTED TO MAKE ME CHOCOLATE CHIP COOK-EIES! YOU LIE!” He said, pouting because she was going to know he was lying. Damn, he wish he could lie about sugary sweets too her and then the world would be complete. Ya know? “HEY YOU SAID CINDERELLA WAS THE PERFECT GIRL BOOK! How you got scared, the world may never know. And that’s a classic. EVERYONE likes it.” He said, chuckling. “I can’t believe you had nightmares! But whenever I showed you a gory movies you’d crack up whenever one of those blondes get her head chopped off. And another thing, why do they always have to be blonde? I don’t get it.” It was something that always puzzled even the mind of Koidy-zilla. RAR. “HEY I COULD’VE BEEN A SEXY FOOTBALL STAR! You can’t study for that. Well, maybe the playbook but I don’t think that really counts..” He said, getting lost in his intense mind. “BUT I WANNA WRESTLE NOW!” He said, hitting the back of her head like a little girl. “I left it in my underwear drawer c: That’s where your certificate is, babe.” He said, smirking. “No one has the guts to go in someone else’s underwear drawer.” Well, unless you’re Jackie Chan or something. But he’d just karate chop that drawer into two. Like, HIYA! “Because I’m overly adorable and you grew up. I kept my cute bay-be face. Only people like the Koidy-zilla’s get it. Are you a Koidy? By morning you will be cause my cooties are crawling around inside of you.” If you actually think about that, it’s kind of disturbing o-e. “Well, even if I did have other friends beside you then no. And last time I checked I’m straight. But the question to be answered is Do YOU kiss your guy friends?” He smirked, Oh Koidy. “Only my Momma can tell me to shut up.” He muttered, poking her with a stick. “You ain’t my momma.” He sighed and threw the stick off into the green of the woods. Was it green? Koidy couldn’t really tell it was too dark for his eyes. “JOYKILLL!!” He shrieked into the night. “THIS CHICK IS SUCH A JOYKILL!! O_O” You wouldn’t expect that out of a guy that was just sulking like a kid without candy on Halloween. “I’m never growing up. Growing up is for other people. I’ve never been other people and I never will be. I like it that way.” When she tackled him, Koidy went face down in a pile of…mud. “Ewwww…That’s gross that could have been deer poop or something.” He whined as he rolled over and pinned Natasha on the ground. “ONE TWO THREE I WIN!”
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: (For Bunneh)   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 am

Christian Alex Mantra
“You better. Or my evil Christian will kill you in your sleep!” He warned, shaking a finger. “Just remember I warned you.” After that he started humming Children Surrender. Yup, by the same band. Has anyone ever noticed how much that song sounds like a vampire song? “Yup, I’m humming c: Isn’t it beautiful? I want to be a rock star one day! And I bet Matthew over here will be my number one fan!” He said, ruffling his hair. “Well, I was humming New Religion and now I’m humming Children Surrender.” He smirked, “Do you even kn-“ Holy, she guessed the band O_O. “Minddddd reeeaddderrrrr. You don’t look like the type I would see listening to metal or screamo.” He commented, poking her arm. “You’re squishy.” He kept poking her until she slapped him. “OW!” Christian whined. “So abusive.”

“No, it’s just your personality. You just seem like the kind of girl that would suck whoever was annoying you’s soul out. RIGHT OUT OF THERE BODY! HOW DO YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!” Christian was all amazed. “Hey can you suck out my pre-school teachers soul? She kinda gave everyone an extra cookie..but NOT me.” He said, pouting remember that horrible year. It made him shudder. Teachers. Bleh. “You promised that if I told you what I was afraid of you wouldn’t touch my hair.” He said, on the verge of tears. “Please don’t?” He pouted, pinching her cheeks. “You’re cheeks are way more squishier than your arms.”

“I know! I AM A BEACH GOD!” He said, “Like the cover boy for Jersey shore! I was the lost one! The sexyiest one.” Christian, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Neither of us saw the show. “Sorry. There’s a kid here. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to see his mommy attempting to make another baby.” He said, sticking out his tongue. “Fine, then I’ll let them eat your eyeballs.” He shrugged again carelessly. “What? You wouldn’t suck my Pre-school teachers soul out.”

Hm. This was oddly nice. (BWHAHAHA XD LOL) It wasn’t horrible like he imagined kissing Janette would be like. It actually reminded him of kissing Cassandra. This girl. She even kissed like her. What the Hell was up with that? Christian waved away the thought and slid his hands down to the small of her back to pull her closer against his chest. After all, she was still in his lap. Whoops, let’s not tell Cassandra this happened. O-o.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: (For Rose)   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:50 am

Alexandria Bailey Novana

Alexandria climbed into the hole, hearing the soft crunch of the leaves under her. They may not be the cleanest bedding, but at least it was better to lay on than rock or dirt. It was still as cramped as she remembered when Garret pulled her in. Her cheeks got red from the memory. Oh thank God it was dark in this hole. Novana sat across from the boy, back against the wall and eyes closed just to rest them. It made her laugh when he suggested that they get to know each other. It wasn’t that she wouldn’t mind it, just his tone of voice suggested that he didn’t trust her. “Well, what do you want to know?” She asked, opening her eyes and cocking an eyebrow. “Where I was born? My favorite food? Animal? Family?” Alexandria just started naming off things that randomly came to her mind. “Well, I’m not telling you where I was born and I ain’t tell you nothing about my family. But my favorite food is those Zebra cakes and my favorite animal is a Toucan. You know that bird on the fruit loops box? Yeah, him.”
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:50 am

Rawr why don't chu reply on Angel Academy? :/
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:27 am

Natasha
I rolled my eyes and my jaw dropped. "Chubby chipmunk cheeks? What, am I hairy too now? And how do you even know what chipmunk cheeks feel like? They are so not chipmunk cheeks they are Tasha cheeks," I explained with a nod. I puffed out my cheeks. "Hey look now I got hamster cheeks," I said with a laugh. Then I looked at him funny. "Its funny, you care about my hair more than I do and its not even your hair plus you're a boy," I teased with a grin. Then I laughed. "You do know they threw them out and gave us chocolate cake instead, right?" I asks him with a laugh. (OMG I KNOW THAT DUDE MY GRANDMA WATCHED HIM WHEN I WAS LITTLE! Surprised) then I rolled my eyes. "Yeah well at least I don't hit them and cut them and stuff like some real bad girls do. And for your information I am single because I can take care of myself I don't need some guy to follow me around and fight all my fights. I don't have time for that romance crap anyway and I hate it it is way too mushy gushy and totally fake. Happy endings don't exist," I said with an eye roll. "Boys were made to be my friend not to suck my face," I said, referring to french kissing and all that stuff. I dismiss his words with a wave of my hand. "Whatever, from what I heard in school its a romance novel and I hate that stuff," I said with a nod. I laughed. "Yeah well you do have cooties. And they don't crawl around inside of people they infect them from the spot they here touched at and then the people get sick cause cooties are a contagious disease," I explained with a nod. Then I rolled my eyes yet again. "Well of course I had to tell you it was cookies because would you really willingly eat a mad scientist experiment intended to turn you into an evil mean creature?" I asked with a smirk, placing my hands on my hips. "See, I can too lie if I really try," I told him. Then I blushed and made a face at him. "Hey cinderalla is scary because that fairy godmother lady broke into her house! Who wants crazy old ladies breaking into your room! And also the old lady turns pumpkins into carriages and mice into horses and she could probably turn me into something weird. Lastly, that prince charming was such a poser and a fake he was like all over her cause she looked hot. Rapist much?" I explained to him. Haha XD" They're blonde cause its more funny to see yellow hair go flying than other color hair," I suggested with a shrug. "Yeah, you could be a sexy football star and I could be queen of the moony men," I joke with a grin. "Oh? Fine then, I will go get some tongs and fling your tighty whities around till the drawer is empty and there will be nothing, I can guarantee. Oh and ill be wearing super long gloves too just in case. Then I rolle my eyes. "Of course not. Your my guy friend and I don't kiss you, do I? No I don't. I don't kiss anyone except my parents on the cheek. These lips are RESERVED for just in case I lose my mind and marry someone," I stated with a nod. Then I smirked and hunched my back. "Oh, Koidy, child, shut your mouth before momma shops you on the head with her invisible purse!" I teased, laughing. Then I slapper a hand over his mouth. "Be quiet before you get us caught!" I exclaimed. Then I burst out laughing when he said his face could be mushed in poo. "Well deer poop looks like little balls so im pretty sure that's just mud," I explained. "What!? No! I-I was talking it doesn't count. We have to try again," I demanded with a hmph. I got up and pulled him to his feet. "One two three GO!" I said, lunging straight for his legs and feet this time and knocking him on top of me. I scrambled to sit on top of him to keep him down but he just pushed me off and pinned me again. I sighed. "Okay fine you win," I admit with a slightly pouty face. "Now let me up so we can start walking again. We should move at night and sleep in hiding spots during the day in case search helicoptors fly around. I don't think they'll search so much at night since its dark and if they shine down lights people will see and avoid them," I decided. "Okay get off let's go," I said, staring up at him.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:12 pm

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 Tumblr_lhiflv38hB1qg1xpdo1_400

"Well... since you told me your favorite food, mine's Brownies. Especially the ones that my mom would make that made me feel all weird." I tried to keep a straight face as I said that, but I burst into laughter. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm joking. But really, my favorite food is brownies. And then my favorite animal is.... A wolf. They're just cool looking." I shrugged and closed my eyes, but then I opened one after a couple of seconds. Sure, we had kind of saved each other, but I still didn't trust this Novana chick. Sure, she seemed nice and all, but she did land herself in jain. Granted, it was because of a fight, which was kind of lame in my book, but still. She was in jail.

Kind of writer's block? I dunno :S
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Koidy Daniel Trenton
Koidy started cracking up. “Yes, very hairy. You’re hairier than big-foot!” He said, still laughing his little bum off. “Well, you can only guess. Haven’t you ever fantasized about having a chipmunk for a pet? I HAVE! And the way I see it they are adorable...That sounded weird...whatever. And they ain’t Tasha cheeks cause I own them. So they are Koidy’s cheeks.”He said, patting them. “Squishy.” His eyes were wide with amusement. “Do me a favor and don’t slim down your cheeks. THEY’RE SO EFFIN FUN TOPLAY WITH…that sounded wrong too...” Koidy, embarrassed, rubbed the back of his neck and swallowed. “Nope, you’re cheeks will always be chippy cheeks. Even though hamsters are cute too.” He said with a curt nod. “Yup. But I’d rather a chipmunk for a pet. Like Chip and Dale.” Koidy said, remembering the old Disney shows they used to watch when they were snowed in. Ah, good memories. And with his Tasha. “So? Do you know how many guys these day’s care about their hair? I just happen to be one of those awesome few. So, love me.” He said opening his arms ready for a hug. “Come on Tash, don’t leave me hanging.” He said with a cute little pout. “Thanks for ruining one of the best memories I had of my child hood Tasha.” He said with a fake little sniffle. “That was one of the best days of my life. I would have passed up being Valedictorian just to have our mud pies for dessert...” he said with a small sigh. Koidy was so pro at acting sad in front of Tasha. Half the time she bought it because he was just so damn adorable when he did it. “Pfft, If I was your boyfriend, you’d be fighting your fights AND mine. Double time.” He said with a chuckle. “What? Twilight not your cup of tea either? God, when did you stop being a girl?” He said, giving her a little push. “AHMYGAWD I just infected you with more cooties.” He said with a sly smirk. “Oops.” Koidy said, acting like he forgot. “Romeo and Juliet is one of the most popular works in history. I can’t believe you just said that.” He said. Koidy had read it seven times. He felt like such a girl and that was one of the reasons people picked on him. I mean, what guy reads Romeo and Juliet seven times? “I guess you’re going to get Koidy pocks then. And just to let you know there was no health book in the world that would explain what cooties were. Sorry to disappoint you my majesty.” He said with a teenager-ish roll of his eyes. Oh, was he getting tired. He only acted out of line like this when he was tired. Koidy hadn’t had a nap since last night. He was never the kind to pull an all-nighter. That was Tasha for you. She’d sneak out two nights in a row and not even be tired on the third one. That girl was his idol. Not to get this confused with American Idol or some cheesy show like that. “I WOULD TOO! I LOVE SCIENCE!” He retorted. And wouldn’t it be cool to be an actual Nyan cat? You’d be pooping out rainbows and have a poptart body. Yup, that was living the dream right here my friend. He rolled his eyes, “I know you’re lying because you really were trying to make cookies. I just ate them to make you feel better about your disastrous cooking skills. It took me four hours to clean the kitchen after you were done with it.” Koidy said, giving her a push. “Only you would see a classic like Cinderella that way. I’m pretty sure five year olds didn’t think their favorite princess story was like that.” He chuckled. “You’re really a piece of work, ya know that?” He asked, not really expecting an answer to the rhetorical question. “Suuuurre. Whatever you want to think about Friday the 13th.” He chuckled again. “And thanks for ruining my dreams of being famous.” He said, pouting adorably again. “I thought you would have supported me.” He said, sighing. “And no you won’t! I have my room under lock and key and you’d never find the key.” He said, mouth curving up into another mysterious smirk. “Oh yeah, I went there.” Koidy groaned. Why was she being difficult? He had been planning their wedding since he was in diapers! And she was just throwing all his hard work in the garbage. “You’re mean.” He pouted, hitting her on the arm a couple of times. “PLEASE?? I JUST WANT ONE KISS! JUST ONE!” Koidy whined. “AND YOU OWE ME! I DID YOUR HOMEWORK FOR A WEEK WHEN YOUWERE SICK! REMEMBER?!” Though he would have done It for nothing, he really wanted that kiss. “….My momma never did that to me and why would my best friend do that? I though she loved me!” Wow, this sounds like it’s turning into a soap opera. Why do they call them soap operas? Is soap really that dramatic? Koidy licked her hand when she put it over his mouth. It was such a five year old move. But he never acted his age. Not once. Why was Tasha kidding herself? He’d obviously win every fight they had. He buffed up when he was in jail. He could take anyone he wanted. Well, not those guys on Wrestle Mania I guess. He wouldn’t stand a chance. “I don’t wanna get off. Cause now I’m gunna get my kiss. That’s what it will take to get me offa you. And I wanna real kiss. I don’t want a cheap one.” He said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Alexandria Bailey Novana
Alexandria gave a laugh at his joke. “Remind me if I ever meet your mother not to eat her brownies then. I don’t think I can trust your opinion on them.” Alexandria said, still getting over her fits of laughter. “Maybe for your birthday I’ll get ya chocolate. Funny, isn’t hat want the guys supposed to get the girl or something?” Novana asked the rhetorical question, giving a small chuckle. “Wolfs…” She repeated, staring down at the leaves. “Wolfs...” One murdered her little sister. Her sister wandered off into the woods one day without anyone knowing and bam, she was gone just like that. Her family was never the same after that. Everyone stayed away from each other because whenever they were around each other, they’d remember her. “Never mind...It’s nothing.” Alexandria said as quickly as possible. Trying to get off subject, she looked around. “Um, maybe one of us should stay up for like a night watch and take shifts or something.” Alexandria suggested. “I’ll take the first one if you want.”
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Natasha
"Oh, so now I have giant hairy feet and chipmunk cheeks? Okay I am learning some strange things about myself these days," I joked, rolling my eyes. "Yes, it does sound weird but I'm used to it because everyone is weird," I said. "Psh, no. The only pet I would ever want is that puppy dog I tried to make you buy me for my birthday when I was seven. You know, that adorable baby Golden Retriever I just needed. Her name was going to be Princess because she was going to be a princess and I would be that dragon that guards her," I reminded him. Every birthday I would ask him for that dog. "Psh right, you couldn't own me if you paid a million dollars to. And also, owning humans is illegal so I am going to send you back to jail and add that to the years you spend there. Unless of course you free me from slavery then you won't have to go back to prison," I threatened with a smirk. You couldn't tell if I was kidding or serious. "And also, I am going to get plastic surgery to have the fat sucked out of my cheeks so they will be unpinchable," I threatened with a laugh. "You and Justin Bieber are the only people only guys on the planet who care about your hair. Wait, scratch that, Justin Bieber could be a girl named Justine in disguise so just you," I stated with a grin. Then I rolled my eyes. "Yes Koidy, but the horrible guilt of that lie to you was just absolutely unbearable I had to tell you the truth," I said sarcastically. "Well it's a good thing you're not my boyfriend because I only fight my fights and nobody elses and nobody fights mine for me," I explained with a nod. Then I rolled my eyes. "Blah blah blah I dont care about book stuff," I dismissed. "Well you got my Tasha cooties too so I guess we are just going to switch bodies or something," I teased. "Besides, I should be stronger than you so I would be glad to steal your muscles," I teased, sticking my tongue out at him. "Nuh uh I am not lieing!! It was a mad scientist experiment seriously for real I am so not joking!!" I protesed, stomping my foot like I did when I was little. Whenever someone said I couldn't do something I would whine, stamp my foot, break the rules, and do it anyway. "The smart five year olds do. They take care of themselves and be careful around old ladies that break in houses. I mean, the lady couldve been a cannibal and just drugged up Cinderella and ate her but she never knew because she died in her weird fantasy world and got stuck there with mister Prince Charming I Save Helpless Girls Living In Rags And Get Hitched With Them." Then I rolled my eyes. "Psh I did not ruin your dream I saved your life. You would've been trampled and crushed out there if you played football. My fantastical cheering would make you turn and stare at me and wave and all that then you would get run over my some five hundred pound senior," I teased. "So technically I was just protecting you." "Hellooooo its called break in. I can kick down your door or smash in through the window. It's really not that hard," I said, rolling my eyes at him. "Yes, I am so mean and evil because I want to spare you the burden of having to live with me in all my annoying glory," I joked sarcastically. When he licked my hand I raised an eyebrow at him. "Two things, one, I think you just licked poop, and two, do you honestly think licking my hand bothers me?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "Uh, no way. Whats with you and kissing? I'd expect you to think girls and kissing are icky," I teased jokingly with a smile. Then I squirmed. "Are you kidding me? You're the mean one, forcing me to kiss you. Well I won't do it and you can't make me," I said, smearing mud all over my face and literally glopping it on my lips. When I spoke it sounded almost muffled. "Bet you don't wanna kiss me now," I taunted. I looked like a monster with all that mud on my face and my eyes were closed so no mud would blind me. It didn't even look like I had a face it looked like I was part of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:47 am

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 Tumblr_lhiflv38hB1qg1xpdo1_400

I did a kind of side frown, when she seemed to get sad. Well... I guess I won't be mentioning that my favorite animal is a wolf anymore. If it makes her that unhappy... I can't have an unhappy partner in crime. That just makes her a weak link. And having a weak link is like having un-needed layers of clothing on. It's just useless. When she suggested that we take shifts between staying up and keeping watch, and sleeping, I nodded. And then she offered to take the first shift. "No, no. You get your sleep, and I'll keep watch first. I'm not that tired. You just get your rest and get all recharged and stuff."

She tried to fight it, but I just fought back. And when she finally gave in, and laid down, I sighed. This should be a long night... Me, just sitting in a hole in the ground, keeping watch, and waiting for her to wake up. Great. Maybe I could get a little time to rest my eyes too. If anyone, or anything walked over to here, I could hear it. There were still leaves and twigs and stuff around the opening to this place. And if it stepped on them, it would make a sound that I would be able to hear. So, I think I just convinced myself to go to sleep too. Good thing I'm a light sleeper, I think...

After I knew that Novana was asleep, I closed my eyes myself, and within a matter of minutes, I was fast asleep. Wow, these leaves actually were pretty comfortable. But the fact that I'm sleeping sitting up isn't very awesome. But hey, they're better than the tables (prison beds) that I used to sleep on.
Back to top Go down
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Beginner
Supa-Bacon-Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Akira ran out of the prison. Some fat lazy cop was right on her heels. She turned delivering a roundhouse kick to his gut. He fell and she turned and kept running till she was farther away. She joined the group of escapees and looked around. They'd be easy to capture in a group this big. She'd have to make a run for it later. But fighting in numbers like this would be good. They had a good chance of getting away. Sure they had weapons but she betted they had some good fighters here. Ones with experience. She leaned against a tree and looked back at the prison. She was happy to be out of that horrible place. She didn't belong there. Many of these people didn't. She didn't do anything wrong though. She looked around at the other people again. She saw a boy nearby. She wondered how long he had been out. She walked over,"hi.."

Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:41 am

Who Are You?
Full Name:Ally Jessika Jepherson
Nicknames:Ally
Birthday:19-7-1994
Mom:Hannah Yolanda Jepherson
Dad:Ben Henry Jepherson
Where did you grow up?:South Florida

What Are You Like?
Personality: Ally is a gurl with some guts.She is not afraid to tell what she is thinking,or express her very own opinion,even if everyone is against her.To punch some dude in the face is always her pleasure,if there is a reason good enough for her to give it attention.Ally was never one of those girls who polish their nails all the time,or one of those who when a nail of their breaks they think it's a catastrophy.She takes care of herself,but not much.She brushes her hair but instead of ponytails and little braids she just lets them fall on her back,natural.She wears baggy clothes or just jeans and a t-shirt of her dad's.She is not usually very open,and she would rather stay at a corner and smoke a cigarrette that be with the popular gurls.When her father died,when she was eight years old she was so shocked,that the whole thing changed her.She was such a sweet little girl,but now,she is always in trouble.
Favorite/theme song(Optional): Avril lavigne-Sk8er boy
What did you do to get into prison:She murdered a dude
History(This is a must. 20-30 sentences): Okay well,this is going to be tough.As a little girl,she loved her father more than anything else.They were fishing together,playing,and everything was great.Till one day,her dad went to work.Ally didn't want him to go to work.She was begging him to stay.She felt that somethiing was wrong that day.Her father never came back.Some say his car fell into the sea.Other say he was murdered.His body was never found.That day,she changed.Her mother stop paying attention to her,stopped baking cookies with her and saying goodnight.She didn't care if her daughter had good grades or not.Soon,at the age of 16 Ally gave up on school.She didn't like the teachers.She was threw a desk on the headmaster one day.Her hobby was to beating up guys.So,one day she wanted to go for a walk,but two guys tried to rape her.She started punching and kicking them,when without really knowing she did it,she killed one of them,and ran away

Love Life?
Married To:No!
Children:No,children
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend:I-I never had one..
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend:Nobody
Your type:I don't want nobody in my life
Fiancé:no
Sexual Orientation:Ughh Straight?

What Do You Look Like?
Hair color: Died Red
Eye color: Natural Turqoise
How Tall are you:Middle tall
Tattoos:No tattos
Piercings:~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 200px-erl-piercing ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 Corset
What you look like(A solid description and a picture): Baggy clothes,red middle long hair and her beautiful eyes.This is Ally.
~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 Hayleywilliams9

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who Are You?
Full Name:Hayley Kelsey Foss
Nicknames:Hayley
Birthday:9-8-1994
Mom:Bebe Lola Foss
Dad:Alexander George Foss
Where did you grow up?:Manhattan,New York

What Are You Like?
Personality: Hayley is a good girl.Like,really good girl.She feels sorry about everyone,even the small birds whose mom had died,and that's why she "adopded" them.She loves her parents and always helps anyone who needs help.Her biggest love is music.She loves the piano.She could play the piano the whole damn day and she wouldn't care if she was starving.She also plays the Violin,but she prefers the piano.She also loves animals.Her cat,named Cat xD is her friend.A white little kitty.Hayley also reads books.She is kind of the Super-Imagination girl.She believes that Vampires,fairys and Santa Klaus exist.Don't try to convince her the opposite,she will get mad.She likes ladybugs and cookies and small pink fuzzy things.She not like a princess though.She was always in the popular girls.She was the hot one,the one that everyone likes.She was never snob,though.She is simple,you can say.But if you try to get to know her better,you will see her real self.She really can be a wonderful person.
Favorite/theme song(Optional): Paramore,Playing God
What did you do to get into prison: Two guys with guns forced her to steal money from the shop she was working at.Do you need anymore explanation?
History(This is a must. 20-30 sentences): Hayley.Not much to say.A simple girl.She knew people who looked up on her,and other who were very jealous.She didn't really care.It is her own self.She is clever and cute,you could say.This person doesn't fits into the prison for sure.She was very young when she moved with her parents,but she got used to the area very fast and made friends.After some years she started having boyfriends,till she found her Mr.Perfect,Josh.They were together for two years,when he was killed into a car accident.It was a great shock for Hayley.She has moved on,but she is not completely over it yet.She hadn't have any boyfriends till then.

Love Life?
Married To:No
Children:No
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend:Josh..
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend:Nobody
Your type:Can i have someone beautiful,strong,protective and caring and not stupid or a jerk?Wait,this doesn't exists.
Fiancé:no
Sexual Orientation:Straight?

What Do You Look Like?
Hair color: Died Hot Turqoise
Eye color: Natural hazel
How Tall are you:Middle tall
Tattoos:Nope
Piercings:A tongue piercing Smile ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 Blue-hair-leda-leda-monster-bunny-piercing-purple-hair-Favim.com-110367_thumb
What you look like(A solid description and a picture): Umm...Blue Hair?
~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 Img-thing?
~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 _3298810_n
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:52 am

@Roxy-….Holy…effin…o-o That is one sick nasty piercing O_O the one on her side…

@Guard- I know guys that care about their hair c:

Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:11 am

Rawr: i am having this same piercing next month and one at the back Smile
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:24 am

Rawr I only know this one kid that spiked his hair literally straight up its like six inches tall and right in the middle of his head the rest is shaved off and it must've taken him forever to do it its so cool XD whenever he comes be the middle school (he's a high schooler and I saw him when I was in eighth) everyone would ask him how he does that and I always tell him I like his hair and he gets all happy cause obviously that must've taken a long time to do. Its really cool though. But he's the only guy I've seen or know that actually does stuff to his hair. Oh wait and Adam he straightens his hair and really cares about it. But that's all. Most of the other guys I know don't even bother brushing it lol.

And that piercing...Oh my gosh. That's gotta hurt. Eww your side is going to be all bloody. Why on earth loud you want to do that to yourself? I don't get why people pierce anything but their ears. No offense anyone but piercings creep me out. And I don't like tattoos either cause when you're all old your tattoos will look really terrible lol. Unless you remove them but Idk if that really works. Plus its painful. I don't get why people like that it hurts and you actually burn and cut your skin to scar it to make the tattoo. I can't believe im like the only person who gets weirded out by piercings and tattoos >.<
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:25 am

Omg and what if those rings get caught on something it will rip off your side!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next